Check your account email address ×

So much for the red wave.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

God I was wondering when you'd show up, but you did, right on cue!  I just took a minute to check out the posting stats, HSR has been beating your ass in #posts a day.  You better get busy!  :lol: 

giphy.gif

Are you jealous? Sure sounds like it :lol: Time for your Metamucil and bed I think :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Not mad ,disappointed you are scared to answer is all. Don’t play coy you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about, if not check your notifications unless you’re scared and fucking respond.

Playing the mod card means you got nothing gramps.

Fuck you're a weird dude with obsessive tendencies.  I asked you twice?   I don't do notifications btw.  You keep calling me old man.  How old are you again?  How about you answer that, and I'll answer this question you seem to be under the delusion that I'm "scared" to answer.  I'll need you to ask me again, as I'm not interested in searching all your posts.   Oh, and playing the mod card is what mods do, you fucking doofus.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you jealous? Sure sounds like it :lol: Time for your Metamucil and bed I think :thumbsup:

Jealous?   :lol:  Of a couple post whores who don't seem to have much in the way of formative activities besides being here 24/7?  I think not.  

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I make a joke about the admin job and you come running. :lol:

"Admin."

:lol:

You're the sap who got roped into 'tweeking some drives'. Get over yourself.

"Admin."

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’m 36 and you’re all old as fuck! :owned:

Explains the 16 year old girl sense of humor... :news:

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Admin."

:lol:

You're the sap who got roped into 'tweeking some drives'. Get over yourself.

"Admin."

Explains the 16 year old girl sense of humor... :news:

Tweeking some drives? What does that even mean? 

Your post is like your thread titles, lacking context and shitty. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck you're a weird dude with obsessive tendencies.  I asked you twice?   I don't do notifications btw.  You keep calling me old man.  How old are you again?  How about you answer that, and I'll answer this question you seem to be under the delusion that I'm "scared" to answer.  I'll need you to ask me again, as I'm not interested in searching all your posts.   Oh, and playing the mod card is what mods do, you fucking doofus.  :lol: 

Just stfu and quit playing dumb or are you serious?

52 NOT a boomer :thumbsup: Not sure why that matters I’m not the one laying his life story out here all the time like some attention whores:bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

52 NOT a boomer :thumbsup: Not sure why that matters I’m not the one laying his life story out here all the time like some attention whores:bc:

Hey fuck knuckles you said that was my job!! I feel betrayed. :lol::owned:

Philadelphia Flyers Nhl GIF by Hockey Players Club

1 minute ago, HSR said:

It matters because you're an old man too yet you keep throwing the label around.  :lol: I don't know how to convey to you any clearer than I have, that I don't know what question you wanted answered.  Are you always this much of a dewsh in real life?   Is this not the 3rd or 4th time I've asked?  Its not a game and I'm not dumb.  Its mostly that i just don't care to search it out.   Playing games is what soneone who's the sites top poster pretty much every day for the past month does.  :lol: You and Smales are 2 peas in a pod. for sure except at least he's witty.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey in fairness, your memes need some work dude.  :lol: 

Right wing memes are very basic and usually consist of a half truth or a whole lie. 

My memes require thinking which makes them bad memes by conservative standards.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Right wing memes are very basic and usually consist of a half truth or a whole lie. 

My memes require thinking which makes them bad memes by conservative standards.

self ascribed 'conservatives' absolutely HATE smart humor

I find most are truly more miserable than vegan, gender uncertain, self loathing liberals, with a vitamin D deficiency and a prius

but the conservatives, have nicer stuff

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I need cliff notes to keep up with what's going on around here, lol.

Just kidding... please don't explain :lol:

Hey if anyone finds out what question HSR wanted me to answer, can they kindly send it to my in box?  I'll do my earnest best to respond to his demands in a timely manner!  :lol:  But it will have to be tomorrow, I'm gonna go harass the wife!

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It matters because you're an old man too yet you keep throwing the label around.  :lol: I don't know how to convey to you any clearer than I have, that I don't know what question you wanted answered.  Are you always this much of a dewsh in real life?   Is this not the 3rd or 4th time I've asked?  Its not a game and I'm not dumb.  Its mostly that i just don't care to search it out.   Playing games is what soneone who's the sites top poster pretty much every day for the past month does.  :lol: You and Smales are 2 peas in a pod. for sure except at least he's witty.

earlier today you said to me you ride a SkiDoo expedition

was that a joke or are you truly that feeble and old?

those darn tippy 15" tracks and all... so, I get it 

be careful in airports ok?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611757694c15b0a0ee568

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

earlier today you said to me you ride a SkiDoo expedition

was that a joke or are you truly that feeble and old?

those darn tippy 15" tracks and all... so, I get it 

be careful in airports ok?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611757694c15b0a0ee568

Tell the class what sled you ride, is it the 500 or 600? You knocking some ones sled that has got to be a joke right?? :lol:

Just now, Badger** said:

Tell the class what sled you ride, is it the 500 or 600? You knocking some ones sled that has got to be a joke right?? :lol:

tell ya what,

I've had a few many too much beers tonight and made a few posts that idiots morons people might not find nearly as smart witty funny as I did when I posted them

} hiccup {

so, this is what it's like every day for you I gather?

:(

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

tell ya what,

I've had a few many too much beers tonight and made a few posts that idiots morons people might not find nearly as smart witty funny as I did when I posted them

} hiccup {

so, this is what it's like every day for you I gather?

:(

When you're sober up tell us more about that Sno Pro of yours. The fastest sled in Marathon County. What are those sleds like 12 years old now. I usually don't knock other people sleds, one time I did and I apologize to the guy. :thumb: