So much for the red wave.

Maybe it was Whitmers No tax on tampons for PERIOD PEOPLE that resonated with voters?   :lol:

Tell me 20 years ago you wouldn’t of universally been laughed at for saying something so stupid?   

Why can’t Republicans run a candidate who isn’t sure what a woman is?  

Edited by Cold War

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

So are you asking me this question as a moderator?  Tough call I guess, when you throw flames at other members you get flamed back.  I don’t know what you said to him and vice versa to get it to this point.  I didn’t know you from adam yet you came at me like a big ass bird out of nowhere some months back, unprovoked.  Snake too if I recall.  Not impressed.  This is why I’ve never wanted to be a moderator.  you want to ban him have at it just understand all it will accomplish is painting a bulls eye on your back.  And I already explained why posting stats matter, because your claim that I’m “always talking about myself” is ridiculous given you post more than anyone here and I’m waaaaay down on that list.  smh  You and Stephanie seem like you just want to argue.  No bueno compadre.  

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Maybe it was Whitmers No tax on tampons for PERIOD PEOPLE that resonated with voters?   :lol:

Tell me 20 years ago you wouldn’t of universally been laughed at for saying something so stupid?   

I support the no tax on tampons and women's vaginal health products stance.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So are you asking me this question as a moderator?  Tough call I guess, when you throw flames at other members you get flamed back.  I don’t know what you said to him and vice versa to get it to this point.  I didn’t know you from adam yet you came at me like a big ass bird out of nowhere some months back, unprovoked.  Snake too if I recall.  Not impressed.  This is why I’ve never wanted to be a moderator.  you want to ban him have at it just understand all it will accomplish is painting a bulls eye on your back.  And I already explained why posting stats matter, because your claim that I’m “always talking about myself” is ridiculous given you post more than anyone here and I’m waaaaay down on that list.  smh  You and Stephanie seem like you just want to argue.  No bueno compadre.  

Me being admin has zero to do with anything. You avoid answering for some reason. I think because we all know already.

As for talking about yourself you have laid your entire life out in here, true story.

Maybe MYOB next time big shooter.

Stick to insulting Jimmy as a painter or Ben as an unlicensed electrician :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Me being admin has zero to do with anything. You avoid answering for some reason. I think because we all know already.

As for talking about yourself you have laid your entire life out in here, true story.

Maybe MYOB next time big shooter.

Stick to insulting Jimmy as a painter or Ben as an unlicensed electrician :thumbsup:

oooohhh edgy.  “i think we know why”  gmafb  😆Again but I repeat myself.  I didn’t take sides in your beef with badger and whoever else because it wasn’t my battle. I just noticed it shitting up multiple threads.  And here you now seem to be taking the side of Ben and Smales side even though you don’t know or will acknowledge why I made those comments to them in the first place ….like perhaps accusing me of ripping off old ladies.  Shit that if true could get me jail time. so take your own advice big mod shooter.  In summary why don’t you find someone else to puff your mod chest up at?  No one is impressed.   

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

oooohhh edgy.  “i think we know why”  gmafb  😆Again but I repeat myself.  I didn’t take sides in your beef with badger and whoever else because it wasn’t my battle. I just noticed it shitting up multiple threads.  And here you now seem to be taking the side of Ben and Smales side even though you don’t know or will acknowledge why I made those comments to them in the first place ….like perhaps accusing me of ripping off old ladies.  Shit that if true could get me jail time. so take your own advice big mod shooter.  In summary why don’t you find someone else to puff your mod chest up at?  No one is impressed.   

Yawn,tired of you playing the victim card. Next :news:

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I support the no tax on tampons and women's vaginal health products stance.  

It sounds like you’re saying only women can have periods???? 

You some kind of fucking bigot? 

211069F5-437B-413B-AD81-36DA9432DE8D.jpeg

AA2B35F4-8FB3-4F32-A53D-CD94F23250A8.jpeg

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It sounds like you’re saying only women can have periods???? 

You some kind of fucking bigot? 

9_9 you don't like things well kept down there?  

there's no tax on bread, milk or cheese... why rags and douche? 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9_9 you don't like things well kept down there?  

there's no tax on bread, milk or cheese... why rags and douche? 

Are you purposely missing the point or it all seems perfectly normal to you?  

It is so damn hard to tell these days.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It was introduced by Republican, Bryan Posthumus and passed both houses with nearly unanimous bipartisan support.  

Edited by Plissken

10 minutes ago, Plissken said:

It was introduced by Republican, Bryan Posthumus and passed both houses with nearly unanimous bipartisan support.  

Smh.  Seriously? :lol:

YES .  No tax on feminine products is a fine idea.  

this! 

B80F01C7-53C5-4B59-A7C1-DA65DFCEC866.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She was being a pandering woke idiot. Only women can have periods…period. 

Not all cis women have them and there are trans men, whether you’d like to acknowledge them as such or not, that may have them.  At any rate, most voters didn’t seem to take umbrage to the generalization.  

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Who made DriftBusta the official post total inspector anyhow?

:lol:

Guy has 27k posts next door and 24k here and tells me to get a life :lol: Zero self awareness.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Guy has 27k posts next door and 24k here and tells me to get a life :lol: Zero self awareness.

He's a smile and nod type of guy from what I see. Has a big mouth, but way to sensitive to handle any rigorous debate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Just in case…..

265CEA88-4E59-4DED-8F4D-BD1AACECED5E.jpeg

My time on the forums has convinced me that men can indeed get periods, because there's no fucking way some of these whiny bitches aren't bleeding. 

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Of the Trump back candidates, Trump had 219 wins and 16 loses 2 have not been called yet. I'll take those odds any day of the week. :thumb:

That was in the republican primary elections though, was it not?