So much for the red wave.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Plissken said:

I think I found a clip - pretty crazy the dens took every state office and control of both branches of the legislature there for the first time since the 80’s.  

Anybody check on JT?  

It is and I'm not sure many were expecting this to happen either. Whitmer has free reign

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

We don’t even live in reality anymore.  
Republicans run 4 black candidates. 
Democrats run none.  
Dems. In a unprecedented move take 5 top candidates out of a Republican primary,  including the widely popular front runner and black candidate.  

Now we are going to talk about how Republicans are to blame for not running more diverse candidates? :lol: 

Imagine being a black candidate and having the NAACP smearing you and standing shoulder to shoulder with the rich white woman? 

I don’t think being black hurt them, it was probably more so the orange guy right behind them.

595F5BF2-D88C-41F9-A7BC-576C9AA3B815.jpeg

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Question in first post. See how your buddy Badger acts??How would YOU like you screenname on Tik Tok or these comments about your wife. He claims this used to happen ALL the time on HCS :lol:

01E88EB9-8764-45A9-983F-1A47D1BAB363.jpeg

But still no time off, god your a winner, no ones wife was ever mentioned. You were pretty heavy handed yourself but I shrugged it off, I'm not running around looking for attention. :slapping::roflcrying:   

Edited by Badger**

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's definitely bizarro world here in Michigan.

We are solid Blue now.....no longer a swing / battle ground state

Biggest factor was  the change in demographics in Oakland county .  Republicans can’t win Michigan without winning Oakland county.  Nothing like the L Brooks paterson years. 

10 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I don’t think being black hurt them, it was probably more so the orange guy right behind them.

595F5BF2-D88C-41F9-A7BC-576C9AA3B815.jpeg

Um,  not being able to be on the ballot because Dems  didn’t want to run against a very popular candidate might of been a bigger factor…. You think? :lol:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

But still no time off, god your a winner, no ones wife was ever mentioned. You were pretty heavy handed yourself but I shrugged it off, I'm not running around looking for attention:slapping::roflcrying:   

:wrong:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Biggest factor was  the change in demographics in Oakland county .  Republicans can’t win Michigan without winning Oakland county.  Nothing like the L Brooks paterson years. 

Um,  not being able to be on the ballot because Dems  didn’t want to run against a very popular candidate might of been a bigger factor…. You think? :lol:

TDS is all fun and games until somebody loses a state.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It is and I'm not sure many were expecting this to happen either. Whitmer has free reign

Stockholm syndrome?

one party in total control of everything never works out well for John Q Public

good luck Michigan 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Plissken said:

TDS is all fun and games until somebody loses a state.  :dunno:

Whatever makes you feel good.  I admit,  I don’t know much about all these people you guys argue about daily, but I know Michigan politics. 

No Trump support or affiliation.  Got killed!  

43CDACF3-F570-4A99-BD34-C4CC5C34D4C4.jpeg

75247EDD-E559-41DD-B34D-5917E089D207.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Whatever makes you feel good.  I admit,  I don’t know much about all these people you guys argue about daily, but I know Michigan politics. 

No Trump support or affiliation.  Got killed!  

43CDACF3-F570-4A99-BD34-C4CC5C34D4C4.jpeg

75247EDD-E559-41DD-B34D-5917E089D207.jpeg

Was he new to the game?

Just now, Mag6240 said:

Same for Minnesota this time around.

We need some sort of electoral vote system at the state level.  This bullshit where MSP controls the entire state is f'ing disgusting.  It's too bad the pain these assholes push couldn't be experienced and understood by the morons who vote this shit in.  Full control in the House, Senate, Governor, Atty General, Sec of State, and State Auditor.  All blue.  What could possibly be wrong with that picture :wall:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, not a politician. Business man. 

0923BDC8-E8E9-49E2-9C7A-3346ADB1F288.jpeg

So he basically had no message with a plan and stated the obvious.  Hard to put trust into a new person because of that.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So he basically had no message with a plan and stated the obvious.  Hard to put trust into a new person because of that.

Yup.  Unproven, just like every other person who gets hired into a new job because the person before them was a proven failure. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HSR said:

That's all you had to say :thumb: The rest is the reason why I know so much about your life, you never stop fucking talking about yourself.Stop that if you don't want people to know.

BUT you failed to answer the question,which is no surprise.

I made a genuine effort to be civil to you, explain myself and attempt to answer your question which you absurdly claimed I was scared to answer lol.  Do you have any idea how stupid that accusation sounds, given you are far away the number one poster for the past couple of months in here, so who is it exactly again who’s always talking about themselves?  I don’t think I’ve made the top 15 in terms of number of posts per day in at least 10 years?  I thought I answered your question.  You are going to have to excuse my limited attention span and interest level in this forum as I do not read every thread and am not on here all day like you are.  if we are at an impasse, I do hope you can move on. And I wish you the best in your battles!   :lol: 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I made a genuine effort to be civil to you, explain myself and attempt to answer your question which you absurdly claimed I was scared to answer lol.  Do you have any idea how stupid that accusation sounds, given you are far away the number one poster for the past couple of months in here, so who is it exactly again who’s always talking about themselves?  I don’t think I’ve made the top 15 in terms of number of posts per day in at least 10 years?  I thought I answered your question.  You are going to have to excuse my limited attention span and interest level in this forum as I do not read every thread and am not on here all day like you are.  if we are at an impasse, I do hope you can move on. And I wish you the best in your battles!   :lol: 

Simple question "What would you do?". I tried ignoring him and the shit I told you is what he pulls to get my attention:dunno:

So what would you do? 

As far as posting stats?? WTF is that all about? Never saw anybody question Zambroski when he racked up 80k posts in a few years? I bet he almost has as much as I do here over at Scoot's Clubhouse already. 

A7BD9749-3CF2-4547-A2D7-84B7B1D51308.jpeg

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Simple question "What would you do?". I tried ignoring him and the shit I told you is what he pulls to get my attention:dunno:

So what would you do? 

As far as posting stats?? WTF is that all about? Never saw anybody question Zambroski when he racked up 80k posts in a few years? I bet he almost has as much as I do here over at Scoot's Clubhouse already. 

Aw.... jelly much? :lol:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

So what would you do? 

Who made DriftBusta the official post total inspector anyhow?

:lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

So what would you do? 

You've been an angel this whole time, :lol2:  HSR I don't go back and dig up any of your old post nor will I.

You just keep doing you pal. :thumbsup: