So much for the red wave.

Just now, Badger** said:

When you're sober up tell us more about that Sno Pro of yours. The fastest sled in Marathon County. What are those sleds like 12 years old now. I usually don't knock other people sleds, one time I did and I apologize to the guy. :thumb:

derr... :crazy:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

earlier today you said to me you ride a SkiDoo expedition

was that a joke or are you truly that feeble and old?

those darn tippy 15" tracks and all... so, I get it 

be careful in airports ok?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611757694c15b0a0ee568

We could compare racing experience and accomplishments, but I you'd probably come out on the short end of that conversation.  I don't know where you ride, but i ride in the Maine back country and Expeditions are very popular out here.  Plan on getting back into Quebec this winter for some back packing tours, best kind of snowmobiling there is.  I had a Backcountry before that, but wanted a change of pace this year.   For 17 grand, trust me I could buy any sled I wanted.......Feeble and old need not apply where we go.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2022 at 10:57 AM, HSR said:

So if Jimmy Snacks made those comment to your wife that Badger made towards mine and take pics you posted of your new pup from the Pet photo thread to use in his AV or post the pic asking if I beat him you would just completely ignore it and walk away. Let him continue?

Please be honest.

On 10/16/2022 at 10:53 PM, Badger** said:

On 10/22/2022 at 10:14 PM, Badger** said:

but god you must have married a dumb SOB to put up with your bullshit. 

On 10/22/2022 at 11:04 PM, Badger** said:

I was going to say Cunt but I thought dumb SOB would be a nicer way to put it. :thumbsup::lol:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It matters because you're an old man too yet you keep throwing the label around.  :lol: I don't know how to convey to you any clearer than I have, that I don't know what question you wanted answered.  Are you always this much of a dewsh in real life?   Is this not the 3rd or 4th time I've asked?  Its not a game and I'm not dumb.  Its mostly that i just don't care to search it out.   Playing games is what soneone who's the sites top poster pretty much every day for the past month does.  :lol: You and Smales are 2 peas in a pod. for sure except at least he's witty.

Question in first post. See how your buddy Badger acts??How would YOU like you screenname on Tik Tok or these comments about your wife. He claims this used to happen ALL the time on HCS :lol:

01E88EB9-8764-45A9-983F-1A47D1BAB363.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We could compare racing experience and accomplishments, but I you'd probably come out on the short end of that conversation.  I don't know where you ride, but i ride in the Maine back country and Expeditions are very popular out here.  Plan on getting back into Quebec this winter for some back packing tours, best kind of snowmobiling there is.  I had a Backcountry before that, but wanted a change of pace this year.   For 17 grand, trust me I could buy any sled I wanted.......Feeble and old need not apply where we go.  :lol: 

Don't you have a loan payment on your truck?

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

Question in first post. See how your buddy Badger acts??How would YOU like you screenname on Tik Tok or these comments about your wife. He claims this used to happen ALL the time on HCS :lol:

01E88EB9-8764-45A9-983F-1A47D1BAB363.jpeg

Ok, how to unpack this.  First, you seem to know all about my life history, which is a bit strange to me, as i don't pay that much attention to anyone elses lives over the years.  I certainly wouldn't claim I have any basis for what I think I might know about someone I've never met.   I've been around these forums a long time, sure, but I dont post nearly as much as I used to.  But my first infamy if you will, was when someone took my wedding photo and altered pictures of my wife, some fairly benign, some quite disgusting and posted them.  It was literally 18 years ago, and yes it pissed me off and I wanted to beat a couple guys to a pulp over it.  It was when Rob finally stepped in and made one simple rule, family is off limits.  In the process, and over the years, the forums got Rob pretty stressed out, he lost his dogs, his wife, and turned to the bottle.  Its sad that something he created got so ugly at times and caused him so much aggravation.  So no, I don't condone anyone making cracks about your family or anyone else's.  But it also doesn't mean that I'm compelled to get in the middle of an argument that you guys seem to have had going for years.  My comments were merely because I saw page after page of a couple of you guys going after each other to the point it was polluting multiple threads.  I just find it ironic, that you're doing the same thing I did all those years ago, and its ok for you, but I get shit on.  For something that happened 18 years ago.  I've long since moved on from it, and assumed everyone else had too, but you seem to still hang on to it.  I hope that answers your question.

Edited by DriftBusta

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So no, I don't condone anyone making cracks about your family or anyone else's. 

That's all you had to say :thumb: The rest is the reason why I know so much about your life, you never stop fucking talking about yourself.Stop that if you don't want people to know.

BUT you failed to answer the question,which is no surprise.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And?   Are we having a TNW discussion now too?  You want to see my W2s?  :lol: 

Oh was just wondering. You were bragging about paying cash for your new sled. Kind of redundant to brag about paying cash for something when you owe money on another depreciating item.

Kind of strange how you wonder how people know so much about your life when you're your own worst enemy.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Local news running a segment here called The Blue Wave

I think I found a clip - pretty crazy the dens took every state office and control of both branches of the legislature there for the first time since the 80’s.  

Anybody check on JT?  

Edited by Plissken

We don’t even live in reality anymore.  
Republicans run 4 black candidates. 
Democrats run none.  
Dems. In a unprecedented move take 5 top candidates out of a Republican primary,  including the widely popular front runner and black candidate.  

Now we are going to talk about how Republicans are to blame for not running more diverse candidates? :lol: 

Imagine being a black candidate and having the NAACP smearing you and standing shoulder to shoulder with the rich white woman? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Republicans run 4 black candidates. 
Democrats run none.  
Dems. In a unprecedented move take 5 top candidates out of a Republican primary,  including the widely popular front runner and black candidate.  

Now we are going to talk about how Republicans are to blame for not running more diverse candidates? :lol: 

Imagine being a black candidate and having the NAACP smearing you and standing shoulder to shoulder with the rich white woman? 

Didn't someone say, "If you don't vote for me, you're not black!" ?

55 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Oh was just wondering. You were bragging about paying cash for your new sled. Kind of redundant to brag about paying cash for something when you owe money on another depreciating item.

Kind of strange how you wonder how people know so much about your life when you're your own worst enemy.

:bc:

Everybody is a fucking economist..... :lol:

Run anti police stories every day and talk about how you will protect them from these animals….next day after election.  

we love you heroes!!!!!!!!!!!

What did Obama say?  Shhhh, just let me beat on you until after election snd then I will take care of you. 

26ED13DE-98DC-40C6-8436-F2F17FF7E2A9.jpeg

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Run anti police stories every day and talk about how you will protect them from these animals….next day after election.  

we love you heroes!!!!!!!!!!!

What did Obama say?  Shhhh, just let me beat on you until after election snd then I will take care of you. 

26ED13DE-98DC-40C6-8436-F2F17FF7E2A9.jpeg

dEfuNd dA pOlIcE :lol:

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

dEfuNd dA pOlIcE :lol:

Hilarious how they all got to walk away from that.  Today I had sit and listen to local news cheer about taking care of our brave heroes after they were shaking their heads in disgust at the DPD for the last 2 years. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It's definitely bizarro world here in Michigan.

We are solid Blue now.....no longer a swing / battle ground state

• Confused 1