Check your account email address ×

The worlds greatest late night talk show performance in the world

Rod

• Gold Member

Did you see those guys playing actual instruments??  Glad I grew up when I did.  FUcking tecnotune or what everthe fuck they do now is garbage!  Have you guys checked out the instrumental album the beasties put out a couple years ago?  Really good.  Reallly good jams!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Did you see those guys playing actual instruments??  Glad I grew up when I did.  FUcking tecnotune or what everthe fuck they do now is garbage!  Have you guys checked out the instrumental album the beasties put out a couple years ago?  Really good.  Reallly good jams!!

A lot of Autotune and mumble rap these days. Not many artists left then throw in the shitty ass lip sync'ers on social media. True sign of a dumbed down and less talented society  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I'd like to hear each individual sing without any backround music, bet they would sound like crap.

Well since they aren’t singers what would that prove?

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Diamonds, Platters, Brenda Lee, Bobby Vinton, Gene Pitney, Bobby Goldsboro, Johnny Burnett, Bobby Rydell, Dion, Tommy Edwards, & dozens of others.

I dunno any of those names tbh 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I dunno any of those names tbh 

Yeah, like me, I don't know any of the so called artists in recent years, every age group has their own likes, eventually the ones you like now will be laughed at like mine are to your age group..

My wife with Rock & Roll hall of famer Brenda Lee from a couple years ago..

296.jpg

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Beastie Boys.... :lol:

29 minutes ago, ACE said:

didn’t they have chart toppers for at least 20 years?

So didn't Tiffany.... :lol:

(not really, but you get the point)

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Yeah, like me, I don't know any of the so called artists in recent years, every age group has their own likes, eventually the ones you like now will be laughed at like mine are to your age group..

It's funny when I was growing up I didn't appreciate my dads music like Count Basie Orchestra and he HATED my rock and roll. Now fast forward and my kids and I can all listen to the same music.They love the stuff from the 80's and 90's.