Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More stillbirths since the start of the vax.

The researchers found that in the seven days after a first vaccine dose, 1.5 per cent of the 5597 vaccinated pregnant people reported a stillbirth or miscarriage, which resulted in hospitalisation in some cases. This is compared with 2.1 per cent of the 339 unvaccinated pregnant people who experienced a stillbirth or miscarriage in the seven days before they were surveyed

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How did Pfizer start vax trials on mice on Jan 14, 2020 when China gave them the sequence on Jan 11, 2020?

That question was asked in the EU commission to the Pfizer director a little over a month ago.

Its impossible fool.

China has their own vaccine.

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Women working from home can't get knocked up in the supply closet at the office.

And if you worked with any europeans of birthing age you'd realize they had a boom the past couple years and are now working again.  Nearly all of the ones that work with us had babies during covid.  Strange they are now taking a break.  There is a reason there are baby boomers.  Pandemic, war, changing human habits you find strange AC?  Lol.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

What I find funny is the CDC was wrong for blaming any death on the virus. Yet Arctic derpo is doing the same thing where the vax is concerned.

He isn't smart enough to make that connection.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More stillbirths since the start of the vax.

Random email without a disclosed source from CA and you believe it?  Nice logic!

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Vax regrets, don't worry you're not alone.  

You are the one with regrets.  Got AIDS and blame it on the vax instead of on unfaithfulness.  Hard to swallow perhaps, but you'd be better off facing the truth.

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's wrong with this pic?  Anyone?

These are the politicians getter their booster.

Sure they did.  

media_FgXJQAJUYAAAGtw.thumb.jpg.5ba6814d2a9f01654fb32eadb7f516fd.jpg

media_FgXJQAHVsAAr8PU.thumb.jpg.ce560f77ba918fb247603a3327ab5281.jpg

media_FgXJQAKVQAAjIm8.thumb.jpg.c69b7aad140c4455fe750c4af34cc0df.jpg

The big Wigs in CVS didnt get there shots either .....

Wonder if Fauci did , doubt it. 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The big Wigs in CVS didnt get there shots either .....

Wonder if Fauci did , doubt it. 

Did you have them over for dinner to discuss it with them?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh look, even Fauci is now saying China lied to him.

Poor Deepfaggots and company.

Got played and still don't even know it.

This is nothing new. Everyone knows it was handled wrong from the beginning. Even Trump was downplaying it. Only to later find out he knew it was serious, but he didn't want to alarm anyone.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, akvanden said:

The entire life insurance industry publishes nationwide data as a whole; not one provider, not one doctor, not anecdotally. 2020 saw the largest jump since 1918, 2021 didn’t surprise that, and given excess deaths being down in 2022, neither will it.

its not total deaths there saying is relevant, it was the shift in the age groups that the deaths occured that was disturbing.

lots of old folks died 2020. the raise in death in 21' was the younger employed crowd. a noticeable shift at the time vaccines became mandatory.

let him explain it and watch the video.or dont. im only parroting , badly, what he is saying. im not a stock broker.

• Gold Member

there was definite fuckery in how this was handled and the way it was forced on people. 

my honest experience with the shots and covid seeing i had both.

shot 1.- tired.slept all day after.felt a little strange but nothing id consider concerning.arm was a little sore at point of entry.nothing unusual.

shot2.- oddly, no pain in my arm whatsoever at point of entry.felt a little weird/lightheaded. came home and laid down.after an hour or so i got really sharp chest pains. this came and went.scared the shit outta me.splitting fucking headache. i never get headaches.the chest pains came and went for a little north of a month afterward, lessening to degree of pain till it seemed to be gone. would get tingling sensations in my fingers as well.almost as though they were asleep, but more common then normal. my face/head would radiate heat sometimes.i mean noticeably hot you could feel in the pillow or couch after i moved.check for fever , nope. check blood pressure , normal . fucking odd. that was going on and off 3 months.it seems to have stopped recently.

covid- tired for 2 days.headache those 2 days as well as fever.. day 3 - 4  fever gone, not tired, but sore throat.day 5 on was just a cough but lingrered on till about 2 weeks.i smoked a pack a day the entire time so, that never helped im sure.

so if im being completely honest here, the weirdness after shot 2 was far more concerning to me then covid was itself.

my gf, 6 year old daughter and 6 month old son , all no needles, 2 days were over it completely and had much milder conditions then i did.

take that for what its worth and take from it what you will. im still worried about wtf that shit will cause down the road for me.

both shots were phiser. im 40. no prior conditions or medications.

Edited by ZR800efi

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

Lots of old folks died 2020. the raise in death in 21' was the younger employed crowd. a noticeable shift at the time vaccines became mandatory.

You mean at the time everyone went back to work and stopped being isolated? Imagine that.  I would say that was expected.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You mean at the time everyone went back to work and stopped being isolated? Imagine that.  I would say that was expected.

how many people do you know personally died from covid ? 

it was 'get the vax or starve ' time. 

but whatever. im not going to argue. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Enough.  Disease sucks 

thats shitty then. unless enough ' is actually zero. that would be the number i experienced, and i know well over a 100 people that had it.

I didn't starve nor get the vax

congrats on having a boss that isn't a SS officer. i wasn't so lucky.

Edited by ZR800efi

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

its not total deaths there saying is relevant, it was the shift in the age groups that the deaths occured that was disturbing.

lots of old folks died 2020. the raise in death in 21' was the younger employed crowd. a noticeable shift at the time vaccines became mandatory.

let him explain it and watch the video.or dont. im only parroting , badly, what he is saying. im not a stock broker.

That's not true though. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A super good friends wives dad died of it a month ago adding to the total.  Multiple people that have been in my house.

And before dipshit asks, yes one was vaxxed out of the group and no none of them were already terminal.

well, thats terrible.im sorry to hear that. 

from 6 months old to 75 year old with failing kydneys and severe dibetese were fine . people that would surely have died i figured ended up fine. a cold.

i guess it depends on the person. i can only speak from what i experienced and those i know.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Steve753 said:

This is nothing new. Everyone knows it was handled wrong from the beginning. Even Trump was downplaying it. Only to later find out he knew it was serious, but he didn't want to alarm anyone.

Trump was right, he was lied to about it being serious, its not.  The IFR rate is 0.09%, thats less than the flu.  You were played, and still don't get it.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump was right, he was lied to about it being serious, its not.  The IFR rate is 0.09%, thats less than the flu.  You were played, and still don't get it.

So the #s are real again?