Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ZR800efi said:

opinions yes.but the numbers the guys discussing ..not related you don't think ?

So we believe the numbers now? 

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hasn't played a big part in my life. You can't say the same. You've wasted months on this site pushing your garbage.

:bc:

It will, when your on a digital Id and need to live within carbon footprint all to the benefit of the elites.

Covid was a warmup.  Just getting started.

But clueless Steve didn't see nothing.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So we believe the numbers now? 

well there life insurance numbers from a stock expert whos job it is to notice sudden changes and react accordingly to numbers.

did you watch it all to the end ? seems pretty damming to me. particularly in the disability claims among the employed in the working age.

disproportionately effecting women , which actually coensides with phisers own trial data finding it effecting prodominantly on women as well.

coincidence ? the numbers align dispite this guy being against and phiser being for .

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

just throwing it out there, i got the fucking 2 shots through no choice of my own . i do not hope this is accurate, i dont want to die .i got small kids to feed. 

but i cannot ignore what definitely looks like clear links to serious health problems from the vaccines. i prefer it wasn't the case. 

not gunning for a gotcha' moment here.

Edited by ZR800efi

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ignore all you want, keep your heads in the sand.  The makings of perfect sheep.

Did you even watch it?

Obviously not.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did anything the government do work?  Vax, mandates, now you have more deaths.  But lets stick your head in the sand.

Fucking idiot.

which in the video link you provided had to do with the vax? 

:news: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did anything the government do work?  Vax, mandates, now you have more deaths.  But lets stick your head in the sand.

Fucking idiot.

Does anything the government does ever work?

You're changing topics. Let's see those charts where the vaccine is giving people AIDS. DO IT!!

• Gold Member

i was really outspoken at work about this being bullshit from day 1.got alot of eyerolls and your crazy ' looks while everyone hurried to the vaccination sites. couldnt get it in the arms fast enough.

now there saying no fucking way are they getting boosters etc etc ...and are coming up talking to me about stuff i told them a year ago like they just heard it yesterday.

apollogy accepted, cunts lol

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hasn't played a big part in my life. You can't say the same. You've wasted months on this site pushing your garbage.

:bc:

:lol:

You have wasted months trying to debate Him on what he believes,  from what you believe from Fox News, CNN and Tony Fauci lies....

The fucking irony.

But I get it you are only good at debating people when you have 5 others joining in. 

EFA37866-A829-4A54-9460-B3829BC7A083.jpeg

18 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You have wasted months trying to debate Him on what he believes,  from what you believe from Fox News, CNN and Tony Fauci lies....

The fucking irony.

But I get it you are only good at debating people when you have 5 others joining in. 

I've done nothing of the sort.

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Does anything the government does ever work?

You're changing topics. Let's see those charts where the vaccine is giving people AIDS. DO IT!!

Who should we blame for this?  Rise in cancers.

People are dying in much greater numbers and its not from covid.

Try and get a clue.

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The fucking irony.

And they are all wrong.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who should we blame for this?  Rise in cancers.

People are dying in much greater numbers and its not from covid.

Try and get a clue.

You really believe they got cancer that fast from the vaccines? Cancer just doesn't kill people overnight.

26 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i was really outspoken at work about this being bullshit from day 1.got alot of eyerolls and your crazy ' looks while everyone hurried to the vaccination sites. couldnt get it in the arms fast enough.

now there saying no fucking way are they getting boosters etc etc ...and are coming up talking to me about stuff i told them a year ago like they just heard it yesterday.

apollogy accepted, cunts lol

Most people get the vax is total garbage. More and more are putting it all together with the WEF being behind the biggest scam and that the virus and vax were created by the same individuals.

Sheep are gonna stay sheep until the end.