Check your account email address ×

GMC Sierra Denali

BOHICA

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

But can it tow more than 70miles…..

If it’s got a hummer size battery it likely will.

but with GMC’s of any type they are typical cowboy Cadillacs where people paint correct and ceramic coat the interior tube of their receiver hitch.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

but with GMC’s of any type they are typical cowboy Cadillacs where people paint correct and ceramic coat the interior tube of their receiver hitch.

Ok Mr. I owned a Ford Raptor for the tires. 

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Was the best pickup at the time.  Came factory with 3 peak tires.  No chains needed in my western Rocky mountain passes based on the tires from the factory.  Nothing at the time would have tires at the time that wouldn’t require chains.  Plush suspensions are pretty nice to ride in as well.  Nothing plusher in 2014

Edited by BOHICA

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

No it won't.

local  Service truck at best .

Or limp soft handshake pussy  truck with the #1 requested option being the tailgate mat so the bicycle frame dose not scratch the plastic on the tail gate when for what ever  reason the strechy pants homo hanges the fr tire over the gate . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Was the best pickup at the time.  Came factory with 3 peak tires.  No chains needed in my western Rocky mountain passes based on the tires from the factory.  Nothing at the time would have tires at the time that wouldn’t require chains.  Plush suspensions are pretty nice to ride in as well.  Nothing plusher in 2014

What passes beond CalTran bullshit requires chains on 4x4 trucks ? I have never been on 1 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Him and a couple other Ford tramp stamp groupies back then couldn't stop whining about the 'square' wheel wells either. Now he's jerking off to GM. The crazy swings in opinion some of these people make  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Him and a couple other Ford tramp stamp groupies back then couldn't stop whining about the 'square' wheel wells either. Now he's jerking off to GM. The crazy swings in opinion some of these people make  :lol: 

hope you like chinese content and recalls

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

will it start on fire if it gets wet? 

is it 'florida man' safe? 

I was being serious. I’m not against ev’s but wtf is the point of spending 100k+ on a truck that can’t do truck things buy a fucking tesla if you wanna show off to your neighbors and leave the real trucking to gas and Diesel engines. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I was being serious. I’m not against ev’s but wtf is the point of spending 100k+ on a truck that can’t do truck things buy a fucking tesla if you wanna show off to your neighbors and leave the real trucking to gas and Diesel engines. 

It does keep the tools dry in the frunk though  :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Almost agreed.  I don't get the ev truck either, but don't buy a POS Tesla for a daily buy an Audi Etron GT.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It does keep the tools dry in the frunk though  :lol: 

😆 😂 I mean seriously what is the point of these ev trucks other than to show off that you got a 100k wannabe truck??? Good for you I’ll go buy a 10k superduty and do actual truck shit 90k buys a lot of fuel.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Almost agreed.  I don't get the ev truck either, but don't buy a POS Tesla for a daily buy an Audi Etron GT.

No I wouldn’t buy a Tesla I’ve worked on them I know 😂. I was just saying as it’s a comparable look at me ev.

Edited by 800renegaderider

5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

No I wouldn’t buy a Tesla I’ve worked on them I know 😂. I was just saying as it’s a comparable look at me ev.

I believe the word you are looking for is the consummate look at me EV...

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Not jerking off to the GM dumb dumb.