Check your account email address ×

Kari Lake makes democrats look like the buffoons they are

Snake

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This week in Madison Wisconsin, I have seen license plates from NV, TX, MN, IL, New Jersey, Nebraska, and a few others.  Last time I saw all these different license plates was right before the 2020 election.  I am keeping track this year as normally I don't see this.

our German exchange students are in Madison today, probably voting for Democrats in your district too.  :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Am I ?

:lmao: 

Well you ride a pre Textron Arctic Cat, not exactly a ringing endorsement of your judgement.  :lol:  

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Another clueless right wing Nazi. Many here would love a Hitler in the White House.

She's a pretty good looking well spoken right wing nazi.  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you ride a pre Textron Arctic Cat, not exactly a ringing endorsement of your judgement.  :lol:  

two actually :)

what do you ride, one of those beaver trapping fish house pulling bogie wheeled fan cooled wide track single carb moto-skis tundra mo'sheens?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
Wrong kook, but close
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, racer254 said:

This week in Madison Wisconsin, I have seen license plates from NV, TX, MN, IL, New Jersey, Nebraska, and a few others.  Last time I saw all these different license plates was right before the 2020 election.  I am keeping track this year as normally I don't see this.

44B05D0E-FDB8-4130-AF2F-DF7B11B75348.gif.f91f0097861f6477433cc74e1121116b.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

44B05D0E-FDB8-4130-AF2F-DF7B11B75348.gif.f91f0097861f6477433cc74e1121116b.gif

he's whipping out his pencil and steno pad ... :roflcrying:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Point taken.  My last cat was a 12 XF1100 turbo.  Nuff said I guess.  :lol: 

2012 Procross, clearly one with sound judgement... and repair abilities.  Or, a fat checkbook.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's whipping out his pencil and steno pad ... :roflcrying:

2012 Procross, clearly one with sound judgement... and repair abilities.  Or, a fat checkbook.

Busted.  Only the second cat I ever owned.  Previous one being the vaunted 01 ZR800LE.  Haven't owned one since.  Both sleds were awesome in year one. Year two, they both literally fell apart.  Loved the performance but the 8th grade shop class fit and finish has its limitations.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Busted.  Only the second cat I ever owned.  Previous one being the vaunted 01 ZR800LE.  Haven't owned one since.  Both sleds were awesome in year one. Year two, they both literally fell apart.  Loved the performance but the 8th grade shop class fit and finish has its limitations.  :lol: 

Doo and Polaris were even worse. Atleast the Zuke's ran good. Cat's were much more reliable.
Doo had loads of issues in the late 90's/Early 200's and so did Polaris, not to mention they were still running trailing arms when Cat was running a double-wishbone.A 2000 ZR 800 was light years ahead of any MXZ or Indy at the time, and Cat's market share from the late 90's to the end of the Firecat's was really good, around 30-40%.

Edited by stinkipinki

• 4 months later...

What happens in Michigan when you question election results.  What a vile woman.  Right out in the open.  It would be like the police keeping a doctor from treating a patient, waiting for them to die, and charging them with murder.  
Judge; you can’t create a crime and charge someone with it!  

2358D32A-5BE8-47C8-B12E-6CA6CCBEC45E.jpeg

4C4D57F4-EE33-4DF7-820B-D25C79D34D92.jpeg

93953C34-802D-4056-A52F-5E5B1F17DD18.jpeg

4B7D41C7-EBDF-4C61-B6BC-ACB9E32312DB.jpeg