Check your account email address ×

What has Biden accomplished?

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

what do I win johnny? 

In your world every one gets a ribbon 

But in this case just a bit if self awareness so you can quit pretending to your self you are some sort of independent 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Still nothing? The Republican Party is gone to crazy, anti government, racist morons who do nothing for the country.

Cool story boomer but this is about Biden’s accomplishments……..remember 

Stsy on topic in your own thread or you’ll get upset at yourself for going off topic

• Like 1

People are retarded.  :lol:

3pages of debate on wether a decrepit old pedo , who doesn’t know where he is most of the time, is a man of accomplishments.  
well I don’t know….. it sure seems everything has gone to complete shit, but the little girl who made a video with her phone says different. Im so confused. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

People are retarded.  :lol:

3pages of debate on wether a decrepit old pedo , who doesn’t know where he is most of the time, is a man of accomplishments.  
well I don’t know….. it sure seems everything has gone to complete shit, but the little girl who made a video with her phone says different. Im so confused. 

All of a sudden people like OP and Viper are touting how good Biden has been. Trolling or stupidity? I say both :lol:

So has old Joe done even 1 campain stop to lol help ant if the democrats running  in your home states ? Lol yeah mine either.  Funny one would think a president so full of accomplishments would be flying from state to state standing shoulder to shoulder with democrats running . Can't figure out for the life if me why not fucking 1 of them wants him or his endorsement around there campaign like a fucking albatross. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Jesus Christ they had to restart the song and he was still clinging onto that poor girl. What a creepy ass mother fucker

Really is disgusting this is going on . Just smile like a fool or look the other way.  Biden is demented, they are just plain sick. 

11 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Biden= Worst POTUS in my lifetime.

I’d put him basically in a 3 way tie with Obama and Trump for 2nd worst. Nobody comes close to being as bad as George W though 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d put him basically in a 3 way tie with Obama and Trump for 2nd worst. Nobody comes close to being as bad as George W though 

I put Biden slightly ahead of dubya as worst and that is really saying something because Biden isn't even 2 years in. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I put Biden slightly ahead of dubya as worst and that is really saying something because Biden isn't even 2 years in. 

Not sure what Biden would have to do to fuck it up worse than 9/11 and the wars and the financial crisis but he isnt close yet. 

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t see one thing the repubs have accomplished here.

Not surprised they are all a waste of taxpayer dollars.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Still nothing? The Republican Party is gone to crazy, anti government, racist morons who do nothing for the country.

image.gif.080fd1d1df2686f59b2f601828f2e7bd.gif

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Take advantage of what ever they offer when they are in charge no matter if you like them or not.

Take all the freebies and handouts you can.....milk the system like it's welfare

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Take all the freebies and handouts you can.....milk the system like it's welfare

Would be dumb not too.  It’s like somebody paying old tax rates after Trump tax cuts which reduced the amount they were taxed.  People can always pay more if you think the gov has a good handle on spending your money.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Would be dumb not too.  It’s like somebody paying old tax rates after Trump tax cuts which reduced the amount they were taxed.  People can always pay more if you think the gov has a good handle on spending your money.

Take all the freebies and handouts you want just don't whine when someone else does it

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Take all the freebies and handouts you want just don't whine when someone else does it

I don’t whine when Freebies are handed out.  Haven’t for many years.  
The smart take advantage of what is offered no matter who is in charge.