Check your account email address ×

The great barrington declaration

Rod

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So people over 80 don't matter?

No , they don’t matter that much. There , are you happy. They are near dead anyway and they aren’t worth jeopardizing the entire world over. Now fucking kill yourself you stupid backwards led cunt 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's pfizers track record look like that you place them on a pedestal.

Not placing them on a pedestal. Just asked for the list of side effects.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit…washing groceries and everything.

An idiot is someone who doesn't learn over time.

I did that for the health of my parents in an unknown time.

It's not like one of the only pics of me ever seen on this site is me in a mask virtue signaling.....

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit…washing groceries and everything.

I saw someone in their car alone wearing a mask yesterday. Been seeing more masks as of late. Fauci saying there's going to be another variant. Liberals(democrats) are getting antsy.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Almost as bad as thinking they cause Aids and are the sole reason that there are 40% more deaths.  Either side is idiotic.

Ya both making things up.

• Gold Member

Wife did 200 booster shot appointments yesterday during a 8am-9pm day.  :suicide:

She cant stand her job anymore, not what she went to school for. No time to get the rest of the normal Pharmacy work done. No help, huge lack of Pharmacists that left the workforce,  Techs out with Covid every other week.

People still come in demanding this and that and treat her like shit. Just fucking bullshit. Our Healthcare is so fucked up in this Country. 

Edited by EvilBird

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wife did 200 booster shot appointments yesterday during a 8am-9pm day.  :suicide:

She cant stand her job anymore, not what she went to school for. No time to get the rest of the normal Pharmacy work done. No help, huge lack of Pharmacists that left the workforce,  Techs out with Covid every other week.

People still come in demanding this and that and treat her like shit. Just fucking bullshit. Our Healthcare is so fucked up in this Country. 

My daughter in law was a pharmacist for a couple of different chain places. Schedule was a joke, no help... just like you describe.

She dropped it all and got a 9-5 at TOGUS VAMROC hospital here. Weekends off, out the door at 5, and plenty of help.

Got any VA places near her? It's a great gig...

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

My daughter in law was a pharmacist for a couple of different chain places. Schedule was a joke, no help... just like you describe.

She dropped it all and got a 9-5 at TOGUS VAMROC hospital here. Weekends off, out the door at 5, and plenty of help.

https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/Results/?l=Connecticut&d=VA&k=pharmacist&p=1

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Yup , Your daughter in law is smart. 

My Wife has been looking. She almost left last year to a similar gig but last resort they finally moved her to a store 2 miles from our house here in town she has tried to get in for years and bumped her pay so she stayed. But nothing has gotten better corporate wise. She is one of the top Pharmacists in the area all her stores she ever runs become number 1 or 2 and they know this. 

But fuck it told her its time to work smarter not harder. Life is too short to be treated like shit. 

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup , Your daughter in law is smart. 

My Wife has been looking. She almost left last year to a similar gig but last resort they finally moved her to a store 2 miles from our house here in town she has tried to get in for years and bumped her pay so she stayed. But nothing has gotten better corporate wise. She is one of the top Pharmacists in the area all her stores she ever runs become number 1 or 2 and they know this. 

But fuck it told her its time to work smarter not harder. Life is too short to be treated like shit. 

Doesn't matter where in life she is, she deserves a good damn job, especially in that field.

I'd give it a very hard look-see....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

An idiot is someone who doesn't learn over time.

I did that for the health of my parents in an unknown time.

It's not like one of the only pics of me ever seen on this site is me in a mask virtue signaling.....

I have learned and like your pal Woolie I’m done with the shots and in hindsight wish I hadn’t got the first two. Also the mask thing was simply me sitting in the hospital while my daughter had her tonsils out which was during the height of this shit and it was the only way I was allowed in and I have posted plenty of pictures of myself other than that one….not even noon and all this fail from you…nice work! 🤣👍🏼
BTW you’re the one calling people here covidiots not me.

2C24BDC0-DB5C-464C-8E8F-8A3BB40D0AF5.gif.048fb2dca746d314587d25f163c204d3.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have learned and like your pal Woolie I’m done with the shots and in hindsight wish I hadn’t got the first two. Also the mask thing was simply me sitting in the hospital while my daughter had her tonsils out which was during the height of this shit and it was the only way I was allowed in and I have posted plenty of pictures of myself other than that one….not even noon and all this fail from you…nice work! 🤣👍🏼

You got the jab.

That's a fail.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2C24BDC0-DB5C-464C-8E8F-8A3BB40D0AF5.gif.048fb2dca746d314587d25f163c204d3.gif

And you're the one making dumb and hypocritical statements.  Wtf do you expect you're going to get for responses?  Most of us have learned a bit and moved on.