Check your account email address ×

The great barrington declaration

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

70000 scientists, drs etc signed the Great Barrington Declaration against what was rolled out by the government and big pharma.

Not 69898?

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I plead the 5th!

TDS Warning ⚠️

If you are a Trump cult member please quickly scroll past this post and do not click play on the following videos.

Have we decided if taking the fifth is acceptable now? 

:lol2:

• Haha 1

On 10/1/2022 at 10:47 AM, DriftBusta said:

I got the first two shots, but since have decided no more jabs for me.  I'm down with covid right now, 3rd day feeling like a bad cold.  After what my bros cardiologist told him this week about the jab, no fucking way am I getting any more of the so called vacc shots.  I would really like a real investigation into Faucis involvement in the creation of this man made virus, cuz its pretty clear thats how it came about.  If some of the allegations are true, talk about crimes against humanity....wtf

What did your brothers cardiologist tell him?

6 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

What’s the purpose of withholding information if you have nothing to hide? 

Because, as they all state, EVERYTHING you say can and WILL be used AGAINST you.

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The virus isn't the problem, its the vax moron.

Anyone unvaxxed with it?

You need to get up to date.

3 of us that are unvaxxed got it last week all in one room.  A couple others got it as well, but I don't know their vax status as I don't care and didn't ask.

Did you completely give up on the 40%?  You keep moving the goalposts to other discussions.  No material?  No confidence you can type anything that is outside of "faith"?  

12 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

What’s the purpose of withholding information if you have nothing to hide? 

That is a completely different topic.  I didn't defend it, but it doesn't at all state that the vax is responsible for the 40% uptick.  Hell, it isn't even implied.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Nobody believes that.

No, just you.  I got the virus the week before the vax was available and the whole preface of any vax is pretty much removed once you get the disease so I didn't even consider it.  I am far from pro-vax, but your stupidity on blaming it for everything is super laughable.

Are you going to get back on topic and share your thoughts on the vax causing the 40% or are you just going to give up?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That is a completely different topic.  I didn't defend it, but it doesn't at all state that the vax is responsible for the 40% uptick.  Hell, it isn't even implied.

Here is Naomi she has over 3500 people going through the Pfizer data you are scared shitless to acknowledge.

The data is fucking brutal, but then again when one closes there eyes.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

No, just you.  I got the virus the week before the vax was available and the whole preface of any vax is pretty much removed once you get the disease so I didn't even consider it.  I am far from pro-vax, but your stupidity on blaming it for everything is super laughable.

Are you going to get back on topic and share your thoughts on the vax causing the 40% or are you just going to give up?

Bullshit.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not watching all of this but this guy says Dr. Fauci told the government not to autopsy post Covid vax deaths which isn’t the FDA and how does he or the FDA have any sort of jurisdiction over Medical Examiners?

Maybe he specifically mentions the FDA later…either way.🤷🏻🤔

The moral of the story is you won't find what you're not looking for.

Ryan Cole is a top pathologist who's been speaking out, most are afraid to having their licenses removed by the medical boards for going against the narrative.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Changing the goalposts and picking a different topic.  Is that you giving up?  I'll give you a hint, you can't summarize with questions and although we realize you have a lot of them they won't make your point .

I bet you give up and run away.  You have nothing otherwise you would have already shared and summarized it.

You do what you want, I'm in ACs camp, and I've seen all the evidence I need to.  And if you are trusting the federal government after all the bullshit they've rammed down the publics throat in the past 5-6  years, god bless ya...  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not 69898?

Be a little more obtuse why don't ya...

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

TDS Warning ⚠️

If you are a Trump cult member please quickly scroll past this post and do not click play on the following videos.

Have we decided if taking the fifth is acceptable now? 

:lol2:

Seriously, thats the best you can do?  You don't think the information hasn't changed in the past 2 years?  Who else were we going to rely on back then except Lord Fauci?

20 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

What did your brothers cardiologist tell him?

He told him NOT TO TAKE THE VACCINE.  While all these dipshits want to continue to wallow in their cognitive dissonance, this is what a 30 year cardioligist told him.  He had a heart attack while driving and was in full cardiac arrest.  Fortunately a retired state trooper driving by and saw the accident and started CPR, they got the ambulance there who paddled him back to life, then life starred him to the hospital, where they performed a quadruple bypass 4-5 days later.  Genetics they said, fine.  On is first followup with the cardiologist who performed the surgery, he asked my brother if he had never been vaccinated.  Brother said, "no".  Doctor said, "GOOD".  He then went on to explain that he and many of his colleagues have been seeing a dramatic rise in cardiac cases from patients who were fine until getting the vaccine.  The American Association of Cardiologists (and who knows who else at this point) are suing several pharma companies and the federal government because they have not been forthcoming with the information and data regarding complications after getting the vacc.  What makes it so galling is the attempt at mandating this for younger people who have a 99.8% chance of beating it on their own.  I got the first two shots about 2 years ago now.  No boosters.  Just caught covid again, and it hasn't been anything more than a good cold for me, and I'm 64.  I tested negative today, and am feeling about 95% after coming down with it last Thursday.  Thats my first hand information, and all I need to know about these fucking vaccines and the federal government.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is Naomi she has over 3500 people going through the Pfizer data you are scared shitless to acknowledge.

The data is fucking brutal, but then again when one closes there eyes.

Actions like this have convinced me that there are people in our government who are just fucking evil.  How many professionals careers have been destroyed because they challenged the narrative?  Fool me one, fine.  Fool me more than that, fuck you is my attitude.  :bc: 

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The moral of the story is you won't find what you're not looking for.

Ryan Cole is a top pathologist who's been speaking out, most are afraid to having their licenses removed by the medical boards for going against the narrative.

So all the other TOP pathologists who are not against the vaccines(which there are many more of than who are against) are not credible?

Edited by Steve753

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You do what you want, I'm in ACs camp, and I've seen all the evidence I need to.  And if you are trusting the federal government after all the bullshit they've rammed down the publics throat in the past 5-6  years, god bless ya...  :lol: 

Be a little more obtuse why don't ya...

Seriously, thats the best you can do?  You don't think the information hasn't changed in the past 2 years?  Who else were we going to rely on back then except Lord Fauci?

He told him NOT TO TAKE THE VACCINE.  While all these dipshits want to continue to wallow in their cognitive dissonance, this is what a 30 year cardioligist told him.  He had a heart attack while driving and was in full cardiac arrest.  Fortunately a retired state trooper driving by and saw the accident and started CPR, they got the ambulance there who paddled him back to life, then life starred him to the hospital, where they performed a quadruple bypass 4-5 days later.  Genetics they said, fine.  On is first followup with the cardiologist who performed the surgery, he asked my brother if he had never been vaccinated.  Brother said, "no".  Doctor said, "GOOD".  He then went on to explain that he and many of his colleagues have been seeing a dramatic rise in cardiac cases from patients who were fine until getting the vaccine.  The American Association of Cardiologists (and who knows who else at this point) are suing several pharma companies and the federal government because they have not been forthcoming with the information and data regarding complications after getting the vacc.  What makes it so galling is the attempt at mandating this for younger people who have a 99.8% chance of beating it on their own.  I got the first two shots about 2 years ago now.  No boosters.  Just caught covid again, and it hasn't been anything more than a good cold for me, and I'm 64.  I tested negative today, and am feeling about 95% after coming down with it last Thursday.  Thats my first hand information, and all I need to know about these fucking vaccines and the federal government.

Good to hear your brother pulled through. Scary stuff for sure.

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So all the other TOP pathologists who are not against the vaccines(which there are many more of than who are against) are not credible?

Are they putting their career on the line?

Its pretty hard to support the vax with all the overwelming evidence. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Are they putting their career on the line?

Its pretty hard to support the vax with all the overwelming evidence. 

What evidence?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The pfizer data they wanted 75 years to hide.  

You won't find what you refuse to look at.

Why not 100 years?

When is the AIDS epidemic going to start again? Millions and millions have gotten the booster. You'd think it would be prominent by now.