Check your account email address ×

They Emerge From Universities Braindead

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't need anyone here to agree with me, unlike you may.  I find your 'alternative news' utterly hilarious the vast majority of the time.

Of course you do because you have no idea how much you've been brainwashed by the likes of CNN and/or MCNBC. I find it really odd this day and age that people still watch, listen to and believe what the left leaning MSM spews to them. It's mindboggling you and some others haven't figured that out yet? Can't see the obvious biases, can't see the easily debunked fake news stories, and can't even bother to factcheck what it is that you've just watched or read to be true? O.o

Why are you Liberals so easily fooled? :dunno:

mediaa1.jpeg

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, irv said:

Of course you do because you have no idea how much you've been brainwashed by the likes of CNN and/or MCNBC. I find it really odd this day and age that people still watch, listen to and believe what the left leaning MSM spews to them. It's mindboggling you and some others haven't figured that out yet? Can't see the obvious biases, can't see the easily debunked fake news stories, and can't even bother to factcheck what it is that you've just watched or read to be true? O.o

mediaa1.jpeg

It’s not just the left leaning media the right does the same thing no one just reports facts anymore they all put their spin on it to fit their views.

• Like 1

I really think higher education is going to have a day of reckoning given the groupthink and indoctrination they're peddling, all while saddling students and their parents with ungodly debt.  Worse, the ridiculous tuition they charge has been increasing far faster than the rate of inflation, healthcare, etc..  Parents are figuring this out and voting with their dollars.  Its also heartening to see so many of these biased media outlets losing viewers and readership, because the American public isn't buying what they're selling any more.  I see that Trevor Noah is "stepping down" from his gig at the Daily Show.  It couldn't be that he's lost 75% of his audience because he's liberal America hating racist who's supposed to be a comedian but is so not funny or anything....  America is tuning out from the mainstream media outlets and for good reason.  Same is going to happen with higher ed imo.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, irv said:

mediaa1.jpeg

... said the Canadian.