Check your account email address ×

Fuck those GenX and millennial cunts. Boomers learned the right way.

spin_dry

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets be honest, you hate everyone and everything.  You hate boomers, jews, finance industry, government.   The best part is you're out to fucking lunch on most of it.  You must be on some serious antacids dude.

I don’t hate Jews 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Liberal boomers were the first parents to give out medals for all participants.  They helped to stop these "horrible" ways to teach children.  They were the first parents to make sure that teachers were not allowed to physically discipline school children.

Great job you democrat boomers.

remember spankings?

I sure as hell do and rightfully earned every last one of them.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I hate what their generation stands for that’s for sure. 

generation greed 

don't get me wrong, there's some good eggs (like Don) but as the boomers aged they became even more selfish than their 'greatest generation' parents.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

remember spankings?

generation greed 

don't get me wrong, there's some good eggs (like Don) but as the boomers aged they became even more selfish than their 'greatest generation' parents.

Damn right I remember spankings.  I also remember a lot of my liberal Catholic friends and their families who were the first to demonize physical discipline.

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

remember spankings?

generation greed 

Greed?  Tell us.  What did a person like me, a boomer, do that took anything out of your bank account or make your life harder?  Zero.  What did we vote for, what entitlements do we have that you didn't or don't?  I grew up in an age that was pre internet, pre cell phones, etc.. If you grew up the same age but 10-20-30 years later, what makes your generation so much wiser?  You think my generation hasn't learned from the same lessons you have about going to war, our corrupt government, taxes?  i'm still working, pay the same taxes you do, same prices for groceries, housing on and on.  Its a dumb narrative, and first time in history that generations shit on generations before them.  In fact, its yet another narrative that has been spewed into the national conversation that only low intellects buy into, to cause further division, and pit one group of Americans against another.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Greed?  Tell us.  What did a person like me, a boomer, do that took anything out of your bank account or make your life harder?  Zero.  What did we vote for, what entitlements do we have that you didn't or don't?  I grew up in an age that was pre internet, pre cell phones, etc.. If you grew up the same age but 10-20-30 years later, what makes your generation so much wiser?  You think my generation hasn't learned from the same lessons you have about going to war, our corrupt government, taxes?  i'm still working, pay the same taxes you do, same prices for groceries, housing on and on.  Its a dumb narrative, and first time in history that generations shit on generations before them.  In fact, its yet another narrative that has been spewed into the national conversation that only low intellects buy into, to cause further division, and pit one group of Americans against another.

Why do you have to make this about specific individuals? Your generation fucked every future generation ruthlessly with your lack of responsibility and greed. You supported those that did this. You are fucking complicit. You have cost us our rights and our wealth with your greed and pants shitting pussy ass bed wetting war on terror. You personally have supported this shit. Don’t act all indignant when called to the mat over it. 

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have to agree with you, even though I'm not a Boomer. This passing the blame shtick is bullshit.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do you have to make this about specific individuals? Your generation fucked every future generation ruthlessly with your lack of responsibility and greed. You supported those that did this. You are fucking complicit. You have cost us our rights and our wealth with your greed and pants shitting pussy ass bed wetting war on terror. You personally have supported this shit. Don’t act all indignant when called to the mat over it. 

^^^^^^This is exactly what I'm talking about.  My comments are directed at the specific individuals who are peddling this nonsense and division.  Spew some more bile you fucking lunatic.  :lol: For someone always accusing others for being dumb as fuck, you sure are dumb as fuck.  Please answer a couple of those simple questions I posed.  And please save the revisionist claptrap, unless you have actual transcripts of what we were both were saying and advocating back in 2001, and what greed you are speaking of.  Because its so intellectually weak, you'd get laughed out of the room in a real conversation with normal people.**and for the love of fuck, please save what you think I was saying about Cheney, unless you can show  the actual context of why I said it.  :lol: 

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

did I specify you?

no 

Biden, Trump, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell... what do they all have in common? 

the boomers were at one point the generation of make love not war, the flower children, the hippies and social responsibility.  as they aged and watched their parents die off a sense of greed overtook this generation.

'I got mine, now you go get yours' 

great motto

https://www.forbes.com/2010/11/11/greedy-boomers-social-security-medicare-cuts-personal-finance-kotlikoff.html

from 2010

it's worse now

if your generation were told to only anticipate 80-85% of what your social security should be, there would be riots in the streets.  fuck you genx and beyond, we got ours.  

why haven't the boomers fixed SSI as one example for more than a decade?   because of greed.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

you earned it, you keep it

another boomer grift

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/8717?s=1&r=1 

why should you pay taxes?  

my favorite part of the bill... changing the cap on SSI from $147k to $250k to make up for the tax shortfall.  boomers wouldn't have tolerated that... right? 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did I specify you?

no 

Biden, Trump, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell... what do they all have in common? 

the boomers were at one point the generation of make love not war, the flower children, the hippies and social responsibility.  as they aged and watched their parents die off a sense of greed overtook this generation.

'I got mine, now you go get yours' 

great motto

https://www.forbes.com/2010/11/11/greedy-boomers-social-security-medicare-cuts-personal-finance-kotlikoff.html

from 2010

it's worse now

if your generation were told to only anticipate 80-85% of what your social security should be, there would be riots in the streets.  fuck you genx and beyond, we got ours.  

why haven't the boomers fixed SSI as one example for more than a decade?   because of greed.

Simple question. Why is it up to the boomers? Why does Gen X and under keep electing these fossils?

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^^^^This is exactly what I'm talking about.  My comments are directed at the specific individuals who are peddling this nonsense and division.  Spew some more bile you fucking lunatic.  :lol: For someone always accusing others for being dumb as fuck, you sure are dumb as fuck.  Please answer a couple of those simple questions I posed.  And please save the revisionist claptrap, unless you have actual transcripts of what we were both were saying and advocating back in 2001, and what greed you are speaking of.  Because its so intellectually weak, you'd get laughed out of the room in a real conversation with normal people.**and for the love of fuck, please save what you think I was saying about Cheney, unless you can show  the actual context of why I said it.  :lol: 

You realize I never read any of your long retorts and I have the same canned responses to you for the last decade :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Simple question. Why is it up to the boomers? Why does Gen X and under keep electing these fossils?

because younger generations are fucking stupid and have little to no grasp about debt and economics.

the boomers learned how to work the system to their advantage much like the greatest generation before them.  

ever heard of the gray panthers?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/08/opinion/sunday/gray-panthers-maggie-kuhn.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You realize I never read any of your long retorts and I have the same canned responses to you for the last decade :lol: 

Don’t worry…his retorts haven’t changed in 20 years.😂

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Because these old decrepit fucks control the system 

Last time I looked they're all up for election eventually. But hey keep whining and voting them in instead of sending them out to pasture as they might get it right eventually after doing nothing for 30years.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Last time I looked they're all up for election eventually. But hey keep whining and voting them in instead of sending them out to pasture as they might get it right eventually after doing nothing for 30years.

part of the problem is we, their employers don't hold them accountable for poor job performance and/or clearly lay out the job description or expectations.  

good thing they have all those convenient distractions like abortion, guns and other matters which have little to nothing with them actually doing their jobs.  

equal blame applies here...