Check your account email address ×

The other side

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Larry should do something with his junk yard. 

Haha....we ride through there when we come in the back way and I always think the same thing. :lol:

Just now, 02sled said:

You dumb as a stump waste of good oxygen... that's the idiotic kind or reaction that has gotten people killed. Think back to the times of the Vietnam war... that's primarily when it began that women, children and old people were blowing themselves up and taking others with them because the troops didn't perceive them as being a threat.

So in your convoluted mind a person isn't a threat just because of their age. God you really are a bigger idiot than I thought possible.

The Oct. 10, 2015, suicide bomber attack at the village of Baga Sola in Chad killed and wounded dozens. Amid a long litany of terrible attacks launched by the Islamist group Boko Haram, this one was notable not so much for its severity, but for its perpetrators: one male, two females and two child bombers.1

lets hear some stories of 80 year old gray hairs blowing up airports you fucking idiot

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sounds like your goals in retirement are different than his.

Yes, at 83 (if I live that long) I will be sitting around waiting for my Depends to fill up. It's better than getting your ass beat by cops because of your own stupidity. :lol:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Yes, at 83 (if I live that long) I will be sitting around waiting for my Depends to fill up. It's better than getting your ass beat by cops because of your own stupidity. :lol:

Larry is gonna be rich because of those faggot pigs.....I bet he still works the bar though 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No fucking shit moron. At 83 I highly doubt he's enjoying it, he probably has to financially because he's stupid and that's obvious by the "I wish I did" comment. Most 83 year olds sit around waiting for their Depends to fill up. 

This guy was leading the vintage sled rides up until this season.

You're obviously buying the police narrative. Watched a news video where they interviewed the post Commander about it. Just reading his body language you could tell he was lying.

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No... apparently they weren't on his property either by the way. Tell me if you get pulled over by a cop and the first thing you do is get out of your Jeep and start walking toward the cop car are you going to get back in your car when they tell you or are you going to keep walking at them.

After Motherfuckers were trespassing on my property and refused to talk to me when I pulled up to them? Fuck yeah.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree, we use Uber alot now for that reason. But those same forces are what drive the more stringent laws. Why not have a cop in every bar parking lot and you have to pass a test to get in your car and leave. Wouldn't that stop more drunk drivers?

Well yeah but that's less revenue for the pigs...

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He jumped in his car and went looking for the pOlice, he finds them does a U-turn and gets pulled over, gets out of car and is told to get back in the car, ignores that and then is asked if he has a gun................mouth opens before brain can engage :lol: 

Keep making excuses for authority you liberal bootlicker.

Just now, snoughnut said:

Fuck that....Larry is a hero now and I still contend that the Antrim County Deputies would have handled this better.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Your 10K DUI doesn't cost me a dime, with that I'll be goddammned if I'm going pay to keep your happy ass out of jail and the court room. 

Sure it does. Enforcement, processing, jailing, court costs, loss of income (taxes),etc... All paid with tax dollars. The  $10k is legal fees and court mandated classes and blowers for your car. That's not paid for by the gubment. Your case is a case for punishment, not safety. 

I haven't seen him work the bar since 99 

He comes in grumps around and leaves. Like any man his age should

Really....he might not be mixing drinks but he is always back there watching the gas pumps.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, washedupmxer said:

My dad retired at 65 is now 72 and works 5 days a week. He likes to blow cash

My dad turns 80 this year and still works, golfs, fishes, just got back from two weeks in Aruba and is gone somewhere for a three day weekend, my folks like to blow cash too and my old man just enjoys being active..........ohh and then there are the charity fundraisers he runs, the man has a bottomless well of energy.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

My dad turns 80 this year and still works, golfs, fishes, just got back from two weeks in Aruba and is gone somewhere for a three day weekend, my folks like to blow cash too and my old man just enjoys being active..........ohh and then there are the charity fundraisers he runs, the man has a bottomless well of energy.

was your old man into sledding ....I cant recall 

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You dumb as a stump waste of good oxygen... that's the idiotic kind or reaction that has gotten people killed. Think back to the times of the Vietnam war... that's primarily when it began that women, children and old people were blowing themselves up and taking others with them because the troops didn't perceive them as being a threat.

So in your convoluted mind a person isn't a threat just because of their age. God you really are a bigger idiot than I thought possible.

The Oct. 10, 2015, suicide bomber attack at the village of Baga Sola in Chad killed and wounded dozens. Amid a long litany of terrible attacks launched by the Islamist group Boko Haram, this one was notable not so much for its severity, but for its perpetrators: one male, two females and two child bombers.1

Elmira, Michigan is now the same as a fucking war zone.

Just stop.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha....we ride through there when we come in the back way and I always think the same thing. :lol:

He's probably got a little money laying there

The trail across the street used to get really drifted up ,it was a riot. I always liked the run from Gaylord to there. 

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

My dad retired at 65 is now 72 and works 5 days a week. He likes to blow cash

At 72 I can understand still working but there's a substantial difference between 72 and 83.

• Like 1

The flip side here is there is going to be a shitload more lawsuits with more police cameras and police abuse. That's going to lose alot of Vince's tax dollars. So maybe we can get back to public safety and not harassment. Because once the Jews find there is good money in suing the cops we will all get fucked. 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My pops just get back from Mexico with some lil chippy :lol: he slept for a couple days :lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Really....he might not be mixing drinks but he is always back there watching the gas pumps.

Yep that seems to have always been his deal. You better not park like a jackass! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

The flip side here is there is going to be a shitload more lawsuits with more police cameras and police abuse. That's going to lose alot of Vince's tax dollars. So maybe we can get back to public safety and not harassment. Because once the Jews find there is good money in suing the cops we will all get fucked. 

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Your mom and dad taught you to hate jews. You're old enough to think for yourself now 

• Like 1

Your mom and dad taught you to hate jews. You're old enough to think for yourself now 

I got my first blow job from a Jewish summer girl.....loved them ever since! :lol: