Check your account email address ×

The other side

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Sure and I can tell you how this went before I see any video

madd-drunk-driving-deaths-crop.jpg

that does not prove any part of your point .....I'd say that is because cars are safer now 

So a guy stands in an airport and says I've got a bomb.... what should happen....

Then it turns out he was just an idiot and didn't really have a bomb... just an axe to grind.... then complains that he either got tackled or shot.

Or perhaps he didn't get to complain because they weren't taking chances and the shot was fatal.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that does not prove any part of your point .....I'd say that is because cars are safer now 

So tough laws don't discourage you to not d and d.  They sure do make me be careful but I'm not brain damaged from alcohol abuse either

Edited by washedupmxer

Just now, 02sled said:

So a guy stands in an airport and says I've got a bomb.... what should happen....

Then it turns out he was just an idiot and didn't really have a bomb... just an axe to grind.... then complains that he either got tackled or shot.

Or perhaps he didn't get to complain because they weren't taking chances and the shot was fatal.

Colonized by whitey^^^

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

lets see some empirical evidence supporting this assertion 

The laws and enforcement have changed the drinking and driving habits of many, it's no secret that DUI laws have curbed drunken driving caused fatalities.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

So tough laws don't discourage you not not d and d.  They sure do make me be careful but I'm not brain damaged from alcohol abuse either

If you need a law to make you not drink and drive, you're a fucking piece of shit.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

are you actually dumb enough to equate standing in an airport and screaming bomb with the actions of the old man being discussed here? I mean I know you are a fucking moron but you cant possibly be that dumb

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If you need a law to make you not drink and drive, you're a fucking piece of shit.

must be a lot of people out there that are pieces of shit then and a bunch who are just too stupid to not get drunk and drive

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are you actually dumb enough to equate standing in an airport and screaming bomb with the actions of the old man being discussed here? I mean I know you are a fucking moron but you cant possibly be that dumb

Anything to defend the government thugs.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Serious question. 

Do you just try to one up one stupid thought to the next using no logic whatsoever?

You have Huzy level comprehension. Just shut the fuck up.

Edited by motonoggin

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Stop projecting your cowardice in the presence of a badge on me

You'd be the bitch you are.... :lol:

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Colonized by whitey^^^

Thanks, I was Jonesing for some white guilt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

blah blah blah blah 

Fight the power........Time is truly wastin

Edited by Mileage Psycho

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just asking a question based on your dumb as a stump assertion that all cops are asses and they are never justified in anything they do. Now throw into the question... the person in the airport saying the word bomb is 80 years old and perhaps in a wheel chair....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The laws and enforcement have changed the drinking and driving habits of many, it's no secret that DUI laws have curbed drunken driving caused fatalities.

And it's also no secret that the more stringent laws are more about convictions than public safety. And for the record that statement is not an endorsement of drunk driving. 

The city has cameras all over for speeding and street crime. Is that about safety or revenue?

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Just asking a question based on your dumb as a stump assertion that all cops are asses and they are never justified in anything they do. Now throw into the question... the person in the airport saying the word bomb is 80 years old and perhaps in a wheel chair....

Yeah, because asking cops why they're sitting on your property is the same as yelling bomb in an airport...