Check your account email address ×

The other side

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hurt punk ass cop feelings definitely warrants a beating.

Don't let those Italian fascist tendencies influence you...

Have only spent one night in the slammer in my entire life and it was deserved no hard feelings then or now (the cops did give us an amusement park like ride in the paddy wagon with our hands cuffed behind us :lol: ), it's fun to be stupid at times just make sure to put the smart hat on when the pOlice show up, and if you're to simple to do that then you get what you deserve.

Larry got stupid, when the cop said get back in the car he should have, and then he could have pitched his bitch, but Larry can't do that and that leads to the question and his asshole answer :lol::lol: 

Now Larry has a story and a cast for his patrons to sign while he's pouring drinks :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Have only spent one night in the slammer in my entire life and it was deserved no hard feelings then or now (the cops did give us an amusement park like ride in the paddy wagon with our hands cuffed behind us :lol: ), it's fun to be stupid at times just make sure to put the smart hat on when the pOlice show up, and if you're to simple to do that then you get what you deserve.

Larry got stupid, when the cop said get back in the car he should have, and then he could have pitched his bitch, but Larry can't do that and that leads to the question and his asshole answer :lol::lol: 

Now Larry has a story and a cast for his patrons to sign while he's pouring drinks :lol: 

Ah no ......now Larry has a lawsuit and soon will have a whole fucking pile of taxpayer money thanks to low iq faggot ass pigs beating on an old man for no reason

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 3

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The victim blaming here is sick

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Look , just do what the cops are telling you no matter what and they wont have to smash you face into the dirt"

Now you're catching on to the fact that the man has a badge and a gun, and is thee law, judge and jury at the moment.

God gave us all a brain that allows us to reason, no other mammal on earth has the ability to reason, now you can either use that gift or you can react like the rest of the mammals that inhabit the earth.

THINK

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

its fucking insane ....grown ass men turtling at the very thought of being confronted by a hero cop

Be sure an wear a Go Pro when you go confront a cop.  That would be awesome. :lol:  

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Be sure an wear a Go Pro when you go confront a cop.  That would be awesome. :lol:  

hopefully soon the law will ensure that the pig is wearing one

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now you're catching on to the fact that the man has a badge and a gun, and is thee law, judge and jury at the moment.

God gave us all a brain that allows us to reason, no other mammal on earth has the ability to reason, now you can either use that gift or you can react like the rest of the mammals that inhabit the earth.

THINK

So cops aren't required to think at all, but citizens have to be sensitive of the snowflake cops feelings?

my god I hope with all my might some faggot ass cop brutalizes me for no reason some day .......I am guessing the millions in taxpayer money spends just like the stuff I have to actually work for !!!!!!!!1

I think Moto should try what's he stating with a camera running and see what happens....

Even though Larry was a grumpy ornery old cuss once you get to know him he's cool. 

Makes great vegetable beef soup ....The waitress will serve with her thumb in it :lol:

hopefully soon the law will ensure that the pig is wearing one

Do we know if the cops were wearing them?  I think they're fucked either way and assume they'll get their asses sued off.

Just now, f7ben said:

my god I hope with all my might some faggot ass cop brutalizes me for no reason some day .......I am guessing the millions in taxpayer money spends just like the stuff I have to actually work for !!!!!!!!1

What a putz... :lol:

• Like 1

It's not very difficult to make happen... Go for it.

Just now, motonoggin said:

"Listen honey, I know your old man beats your ass for no reason all the time. Have you thought about not being a stupid bitch?"

well there is some truth to that one :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do we know if the cops were wearing them?  I think they're fucked either way and assume they'll get their asses sued off.

I am sure there is vid either from the car or body cams .....but we will never see it and the state will settle this out of court after they drop the charges. That is how the dirty fucks work

• Like 1

Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

give it a try and let us know how that works out for you...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not defending thier actions here, but you have no idea what all took place.   

#1 he shouldn't have got out of the car

#2 when told to get back into his car, he didn't 

#3 when asked if he had a gun, the response of "no, but I wish I did" isn't exactly the smartest thing to say. 

post-1041-0-72841700-1460403681.thumb.jpg.cc705557108236fa1f649c2354a0592d.jpg

:snack:

Holy fucking shit! :lol:

He HAS TO get back here!!!

As far as the rest of this, to me, here's what this comes down to- two state troopers busted up an unarmed 83 year old man because he didn't listen to them.  Really?  I've got about a dozen or so plus personal encounters with the cops and all but one I was respectful and compliant, and was treated respectful in return.  Now the time I chose to be a dick...yep, got the same treatment in return and got lumped up pretty good, Bit, I WAS A THREAT....and could easily be seen as such.  That's my bad.  A fucking 83 year old man couldn't be subdued by TWO officers without breaking him up?  FUCKING REALLY?  Were the officers in their 80's too?  Or women?  

Now, unless the old man jerked away or tried to run and fell and caused his own injuries (possible), sorry, I think this falls on the troopers until other evidence comes to light.  And it better be more than "he didn't listen" and said "I wish I did [have a gun]."  What the duck does that mean anyway?  Must be beat an old man up free card.

He may get a nice healthy retirement account out of this.

• Like 1