Check your account email address ×

The other side

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Just asking a question based on your dumb as a stump assertion that all cops are asses and they are never justified in anything they do. Now throw into the question... the person in the airport saying the word bomb is 80 years old and perhaps in a wheel chair....

I would use my amazing powers of perception and assume the 80 year old in a wheel chair was off their meds and needed help.....I would not tackle them to the ground and smash their face in .....now fuck off you retarded waste of skin faggot 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I hate when you make pints I can't find off with a stupid queef ill just tell you to STFU 

This isn't even a challenge anymore...Never really was

Lol. When dripper thinks he's winning.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

And it's also no secret that the more stringent laws are more about convictions than public safety. And for the record that statement is not an endorsement of drunk driving. 

The city has cameras all over for speeding and street crime. Is that about safety or revenue?

Fines and lawyer fees are a STRONG deterrent for many including myself, cabbies, Uber drivers, etc. know this.

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I hate when you make points I can't fend off with a stupid queef so ill just tell you to STFU 

This isn't even a challenge anymore...Never really was

Pat yourself on the back. Good job. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You have Huzy level comprehension. Just shut the fuck up.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol. When dripper thinks he's winning.

:lol:

Lol you're born loser born from butthole

I've seen your picture. Your genetics are obviously from the lowest levels :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

He owns a business, dipshit. He obviously likes what he does. 

No fucking shit moron. At 83 I highly doubt he's enjoying it, he probably has to financially because he's stupid and that's obvious by the "I wish I did" comment. Most 83 year olds sit around waiting for their Depends to fill up. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, because asking cops why they're sitting on your property is the same as yelling bomb in an airport...

No... apparently they weren't on his property either by the way. Tell me if you get pulled over by a cop and the first thing you do is get out of your Jeep and start walking toward the cop car are you going to get back in your car when they tell you or are you going to keep walking at them.

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Fines and lawyer fees are a STRONG deterrent for many including myself, cabbies, Uber drivers, etc. know this.

I agree, we use Uber alot now for that reason. But those same forces are what drive the more stringent laws. Why not have a cop in every bar parking lot and you have to pass a test to get in your car and leave. Wouldn't that stop more drunk drivers?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, because asking cops why they're sitting on your property is the same as yelling bomb in an airport...

He jumped in his car and went looking for the pOlice, he finds them does a U-turn and gets pulled over, gets out of car and is told to get back in the car, ignores that and then is asked if he has a gun................mouth opens before brain can engage :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I agree, we use Uber alot now for that reason. But those same forces are what drive the more stringent laws. Why not have a cop in every bar parking lot and you have to pass a test to get in your car and leave. Wouldn't that stop more drunk drivers?

Sounds very, very expensive, I'm looking for a tax cut not a tax increase.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I don't need your approval assurance of anything. I go it alone....

I am the the drifter. More black and more white than all of you.  Hotter than a rolling dice. 

That's why we love you..

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No fucking shit moron. At 83 I highly doubt he's enjoying it, he probably has to financially because he's stupid and that's obvious by the "I wish I did" comment. Most 83 year olds sit around waiting for their Depends to fill up. 

Sounds like your goals in retirement are different than his.

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

A lot of old guys enjoy working, I know many octogenarians that still work.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

This America. You're still free to destroy your life or someone else's

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A lot of old guys enjoy working, I know many octogenarians that still work.

He has been there for a million years....the guy is a local institution. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would use my amazing powers of perception and assume the 80 year old in a wheel chair was off their meds and needed help.....I would not tackle them to the ground and smash their face in .....now fuck off you retarded waste of skin faggot 

You dumb as a stump waste of good oxygen... that's the idiotic kind or reaction that has gotten people killed. Think back to the times of the Vietnam war... that's primarily when it began that women, children and old people were blowing themselves up and taking others with them because the troops didn't perceive them as being a threat.

So in your convoluted mind a person isn't a threat just because of their age. God you really are a bigger idiot than I thought possible.

The Oct. 10, 2015, suicide bomber attack at the village of Baga Sola in Chad killed and wounded dozens. Amid a long litany of terrible attacks launched by the Islamist group Boko Haram, this one was notable not so much for its severity, but for its perpetrators: one male, two females and two child bombers.1

So an 80 year old man isn't capable of pulling a gun as he stomps towards the cop car in your mind... he's just off his medication.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1