Check your account email address ×

The other side

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc:

If there were no laws , and it was a free for all. It would be more fucked up in this country than it already is 

Lmao. Laws don't stop shit. :lol:

If you need a law to stop you from being a piece of shit, guess what? You're a fucking piece of shit.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lmao. Laws don't stop shit. :lol:

If you need a law to stop you from being a piece of shit, guess what? You're a fucking piece of shit.

True.  Laws are a deterrent and prevention but serve no real protective role in the actual act of breaking it.  They serve as a benchmark for punishment only after the fact.  For most, the deterrent is enough though.

Now, the rest of your post reminds me of this joke: A man walks into a bar with a monkey....ah, I forgot the rest but your mother is a whore.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

True.  Laws are a deterrent and prevention but serve no real protective role in the actual act of breaking it.  They serve as a benchmark for punishment only after the fact.  For most, the deterrent is enough though.

Now, the rest of your post reminds me of this joke: A man walks into a bar with a monkey....ah, I forgot the rest but your mother is a whore.

There is no 'deterrent'. That's the point, laws stop nothing.

3b9eb2397cf78fb5264b1778f2f8df9f2cae0a90ceab61731979b810cab6253a.jpg

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

There is no 'deterrent'. That's the point, laws stop nothing.

3b9eb2397cf78fb5264b1778f2f8df9f2cae0a90ceab61731979b810cab6253a.jpg

But....-they do work as a deterrent.  Most won't risk getting caught or the punishment that comes with it.

Now, if I or you or anybody else wants to break it and is willing to pay the price IF we are caught, then, we aren't "most".

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No one ever thinks they'll get caught. 

And if someone wants to do something, a law isn't going to stop them.

1st:  Sure they do.  That's why traffic laws work.

2nd: I already said that and agree. The law won't stop them but it will give them pause to at least think about it.  Some continue with their "want to", some do not.  

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No one ever thinks they'll get caught. 

And if someone wants to do something, a law isn't going to stop them.

That's a significant sign of stupidity, Bernie Madoff is a perfect example.

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's a significant sign of stupidity, Bernie Madoff is a perfect example.

I am constantly amazed when I hear about somebody getting caught embezzling around here because they always get caught yet people keep doing it. It may take  a while but eventually the paper trail catches up.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2017 at 7:40 AM, f7ben said:

what a pile of bootlicking garbage ....sweet fuck reading that nearly made me puke. 

Yeah, I bet your just a real tough guys in front cops. :lol:  

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I am constantly amazed when I hear about somebody getting caught embezzling around here because they always get caught yet people keep doing it. It may take  a while but eventually the paper trail catches up.

Have you noticed that most are women, the owners of the redi-mix plant are not to bright when it comes to their own financial  books . The absolute stupidity at the local non- profits + fire depts. on oversight of  their books , crazy. I just embezzle from my own wallet , if it's empty,  tough sledding for me.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Laws are put in place for a reason 

For the little people that try an play by the rules. It has never applied to the 1% or pols , leo 's, judges , lawyers ,etc.

2 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Have you noticed that most are women, the owners of the redi-mix plant are not to bright when it comes to their own financial  books . The absolute stupidity at the local non- profits + fire depts. on oversight of  their books , crazy. I just embezzle from my own wallet , if it's empty,  tough sledding for me.

I know of 3 pretty big cases around here and yes they were all women and in one of the cases the embezzlement was occurring at the local Catholic Church/School! 

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

No doubt, a good friend of mine who was the branch manager at a local plumbing/hvac wholesaler had one of his employees do just that. The little fuck was doing false warranty claims and then taking the product home at night and selling it on Ebay. Most of the products he was doing false claims for happened to be constant pressure well pump systems that were manufactured by Grundfos. After about 5 years the accountants at Grundfos started wondering why they were having so many claims coming from Green Bay, WI and they weren't getting this volume of claims any where else in the country. After they figured it all out that employee pretty much got his ass handed to him, prison time, wage garnishment, he'll be paying for the rest of his life. After it was all said and done they figured he stole between $150,000 - $200,000 in product over a 5 - 6 year period. :flush:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

No doubt, a good friend of mine who was the branch manager at a local plumbing/hvac wholesaler had one of his employees do just that. The little fuck was doing false warranty claims and then taking the product home at night and selling it on Ebay. Most of the products he was doing false claims for happened to be constant pressure well pump systems that were manufactured by Grundfos. After about 5 years the accountants at Grundfos started wondering why they were having so many claims coming from Green Bay, WI and they weren't getting this volume of claims any where else in the country. After they figured it all out that employee pretty much got his ass handed to him, prison time, wage garnishment, he'll be paying for the rest of his life. After it was all said and done they figured he stole between $150,000 - $200,000 in product over a 5 - 6 year period. :flush:

Just the lowest of low to fuck over an employer this way.  We had a bad one here that put a title company out of business and pretty much broke the owners who were a local couple....they really never recovered.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry Jay but if you think the scales of justice are equal in this country you are mistaken.

I've just recently here locally.

Sterling Heights police cheifs brother, who is also a Sterling Heights cop himself. Busted for DUI leaving a wedding they were both at.  Did he get off, nope. 

Bruce Township clerk. Backs into parked MSP Given breathalyzer.  Arrested for DUI.  Did she get off, nope

Years ago my buddy pulled over someone's wife from the city of Warren political offices.  Cuffed and stuffed her for DUI.  Even after several times her saying "do you have any idea who my husband is" 

Does it happen, sure.  But not as often as you think. You just hear/read about the ones getting arrested very often.

Look at ______ ____   Perfect example of not everyone in higher positions always getting away with " being bad " 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've just recently here locally.

Sterling Heights police cheifs brother, who is also a Sterling Heights cop himself. Busted for DUI leaving a wedding they were both at.  Did he get off, nope. 

Bruce Township clerk. Backs into parked MSP Given breathalyzer.  Arrested for DUI.  Did she get off, nope

Years ago my buddy pulled over someone's wife from the city of Warren political offices.  Cuffed and stuffed her for DUI.  Even after several times her saying "do you have any idea who my husband is" 

Does it happen, sure.  But not as often as you think. You just hear/read about the ones getting arrested very often.

Look at ______ ____   Perfect example of not everyone in higher positions always getting away with " being bad " 

How is _____ _______ an example. He paid a lawyer and got off scott free from anything he's been charged with. Poor people would have been charged and convicted and given probation

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He still was arrested and had to get a lawyer 

You guys think cops and other just wave a badge and they get off without anything happening. Not true.