Check your account email address ×

Billy Clinton as delusional as ever.

EvilBird

• Gold Member

This fucking Guy sheesh. What a bunch of horse shit as usual. 

Thinks Dems have a good shot at midterms. :lol:

Thinks critical race theory is NOT being taught in school:lol:

Thinks His Assault weapon ban helped stop drive by shootings :lol: 

Thinks Biden is getting "more robust in his rhetoric" :lol:

And the final laugh he thought Martha's Vineyard/Massachusetts would make the migrants feel at home. I guess that means shipping the 50 of them up the coast to Boston ASAP. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

This fucking Guy sheesh. What a bunch of horse shit as usual. 

Thinks Dems have a good shot at midterms. :lol:

Thinks critical race theory is NOT being taught in school:lol:

Thinks His Assault weapon ban helped stop drive by shootings :lol: 

Thinks Biden is getting "more robust in his rhetoric" :lol:

And the final laugh he thought Martha's Vineyard/Massachusetts would make the migrants feel at home. I guess that means shipping the 50 of them up the coast to Boston ASAP. :lol:

Best economic years were during his presidency. Fantastic times.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

We desperately need to get back to balanced budgets and blow jobs. It's been downhill ever since Bill  :sad: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

We desperately need to get back to balanced budgets and blow jobs. It's been downhill ever since Bill  :sad: 

The guy knew how to get shit done despite his weirdness. I can’t think of one republican that was a member of the house or senate that he couldn’t work with. 

• Like 1

Bill is not delusional, he is probably one of the most savy politicians we have ever seen. Doesnt make him a good guy but dude could sell snow cones to an eskimo. He is no dummy. 

And yeah, He is the only president in my lifetime who voted for a balanced budget. Not one republican president has done that. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

True.

According to Democrat logic today gotta give Daddy Bush credit also for handing Him the reins. They were buds. 

Just now, Anler said:

Bill is not delusional, he is probably one of the most savy politicians we have ever seen. Doesnt make him a good guy but dude could sell snow cones to an eskimo. He is no dummy. 

And yeah, He is the only president in my lifetime who voted for a balanced budget. Not one republican president has done that. 

Thanks Newt!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The American prez was getting blowjobs in the Oval Office, smoking cigars and beating drums in Africa….meanwhile america was humming along and people were getting along. Good times. 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

The American prez was getting blowjobs in the Oval Office, smoking cigars and beating drums in Africa….meanwhile america was humming along and people were getting along. Good times. 

Dont forget taking flights to foreign land to fuck kids! Yup standup Guy. :suicide:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Probably made the most money in my adult life during his presidency. 

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Probably made the most money in my adult life during his presidency. 

I was working for a hospital back then. 6 and 7% raises were the norm. Impressive profit sharing too. I actually bought my first new car back then. 

• Like 1

Sure is a different Democrapic party.   Bill agreed to tons of GOP ideas including slashing CG taxes.  Let's not kid ourselves though....he didn't reach across the aisle until he knew there was no other way to get a 2nd term.  First few years of his Presidency was not going so well.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Sure is a different Democrapic party.   Bill agreed to tons of GOP ideas including slashing CG taxes.  Let's not kid ourselves though....he didn't reach across the aisle until he knew there was no other way to get a 2nd term.  First few years of his Presidency was not going so well.   

Of course there’s you and the gop taliban with the abortion fanatical stuff. 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course there’s you and the gop taliban with the abortion fanatical stuff. 

You and the left giggling as you rip out a fetus to hold up and show the world your prize