Check your account email address ×

Game over for Ukraine

Anler

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Youcrane keeps winning this war ,but millions of youcranez keep fleeing and Russia is still in control of what they want. It’s a strange way to win a war.

They won a 50 billion dollar participation trophy from Biden 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I mean all of the Russians should be dead now. Ghost of Kyiv is doing victory laps!

Wasn’t the war basically over a week after it started and Putin was dead and all the libs here got a new boyfriend. Some shit like that 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Struck I cord I see, are you one of those tuff Guy Boomers that dodged the draft only to War Monger later in your 60s? 

Not much of a war at this point.....Ukraine is taking back territories at will....they don't need my help

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

I think he’s one of them that we’re fingering themselves over the ghost of Kiev and when they thought Zelenski himself was fighting on the front lines :lol: 

Yes the hero Zelensky visited his troops on the front line......guy has a set

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Youcrane keeps winning this war ,but millions of youcranez keep fleeing and Russia is still in control of what they want. It’s a strange way to win a war.

Hardly

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

The millions that fled may want to head back and vote. This doesn’t look like winning to me. :lol: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/21/mapping-the-ukraine-regions-voting-on-joining-russia

If the neo Nazis are leaving in droves the next election might not go so well for Biden lol

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Struck I cord I see, are you one of those tuff Guy Boomers that dodged the draft only to War Monger later in your 60s? 

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not much of a war at this point.....Ukraine is taking back territories at will....they don't need my help

So thats a Yes? Got it. 

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I guess the residents actually listened to their strong leader to get out before the counter attack.

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

I mean all of the Russians should be dead now. Ghost of Kyiv is doing victory laps!

50 to 80 k and counting!!

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So thats a Yes? Got it. 

Yup...whatever bro

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumbest piece of boomer retard trash I’ve ever witnessed 

You haven't witnesed much

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The millions that fled may want to head back and vote. This doesn’t look like winning to me. :lol: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/21/mapping-the-ukraine-regions-voting-on-joining-russia

Voting on a fake election.....

This is even more fraudulent than Biden getting 81 mil votes

It's ok guys.....I know it's very tough for you all to admit defeat...I kinda feel for ya......I once cried when the Dallas Cowboys lost to the Baltimore Colts in the super bowl.....I had that devastated feeling that you all are going through.:lol:

9 hours ago, Anler said:

He is going to go make love to his zelensky sex doll now. 

Nah....had enough leg humping from your tag team last night.

Good Morning to you Putin lovers.....time to rise and shine. But make sure to keep those blinders on and watch Russia propaganda.....helps to keep you thinking Russia is somehow winning.:lol:

Have to admit...those HIMARS were truly a game changer and turned the tide in Ukraines favor.......SLAVA UKRAINE !:thumb:

22 hours ago, Anler said:

Of course we have heard that. Do you want to tell the taxpayers that the $80 billion we have dedicated to Ukraine has been wasted? Russia occupied and has held the entire Donbass and Crimea with about 200,000 troops and until recently Ukraine (NATO) launched a major offensive and has only retaken around 1-2% of that. Now all of the weapons are used up and its going to take 4-5 months to re-arm. And Russia has not attacked any vital infrastructure in Ukraine. Once they take out the power, water treatment, rail, bridges and strategic military and meeting places what are they going to do?  

If this was a real, actual war, then why has Pooty Poo not pulled that trigger yet? Why does he have to force his people to fight for him? 

This entire deal is a joke. Plain and simple. NATO and the US are playing right into the bs. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nah....had enough leg humping from your tag team last night.

Good Morning to you Putin lovers.....time to rise and shine. But make sure to keep those blinders on and watch Russia propaganda.....helps to keep you thinking Russia is somehow winning.:lol:

Have to admit...those HIMARS were truly a game changer and turned the tide in Ukraines favor.......SLAVA UKRAINE !:thumb:

You are the UKRAINIAN GLORY HOLE. GLORY TO THE HOLE!!!!