Check your account email address ×

If the Republicans win the house...

Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So the fact that I'd rather see DeSantis run for potus than Trump, I'm a low life?

Regarding the statement itself, of course not.  The opposite can apply back to you, do you believe someone who would rather see trump rather than DeSantis is a low life?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

Regarding the statement itself, of course not.  The opposite can apply back to you, do you believe someone who would rather see trump rather than DeSantis is a low life?

Not at all. They're Trumpers They usually have lower IQs. Doesn't make them a low life though. They're just easily influenced. 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, yes.  That is why he started this post in the first place.  There are a few here that just won't take a stance or answer simple questions honestly.

on a board full of magatards the :fishing: here is incredibly easy.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not at all. They're Trumpers They usually have lower IQs. Doesn't make them a low life though. They're just easily influenced. 

Oh, look at you go.  You said "low iq" and "trumpers" in the same post.  Getting it all out there.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

see how simple that was?  

:roflcrying:

some of the morons on here are next level :crazy:

I think I said it on the first page.  All you had to do was understand what happens to the minority leaders when the party becomes the majority.  It's not rocket science, but you had to get your little bait fish out and put in MTG etc.  It would be as stupid as saying AOC was going to be speaker of the house.

• Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Oh, look at you go.  You said "low iq" and "trumpers" in the same post.  Getting it all out there.

speaker of the house...

speaker of the house...

speaker of the house... 

speaker of the house...

speaker of the house...

speaker of the house... 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think I said it on the first page.  All you had to do was understand what happens to the minority leaders when the party becomes the majority.  It's not rocket science, but you had to get your little bait fish out and put in MTG etc.  It would be as stupid as saying AOC was going to be speaker of the house.

funny, the MTG video is what made me want to gauge the crowd here... in the first post.

she is a shiny little retarded lure though... :)

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Speaking of low IQ's, 81 million (allegedly) people voted for the 2 dumbest unqualified morons to ever lead this country and the results are shining brightly. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of low IQ's, 81 million (allegedly) people voted for the 2 dumbest unqualified morons to ever lead this country and the results are shining brightly. :lmao:

:owned:

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

and 74 million (allegedly) voted for the loser... amazing! 

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

funny, the MTG video is what made me want to gauge the crowd here... in the first post.

she is a shiny little retarded lure though... :)

Do you think she’ll take a run at it? 🤷🏻

24 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

:lol:

I wasn't one of them!

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I could use a good laugh... 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Does that make the left more stupid than the right?

it makes them both stupid

Trump... or Biden, that's the best and brightest this country has to offer?

• Like 3

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I could use a good laugh... 

it makes them both stupid

Trump... or Biden, that's the best and brightest this country has to offer?

It clearly shows how bad Trump was, just like Trump showed how bad Hillary was.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It clearly shows how bad Trump was, just like Trump showed how bad Hillary was.

Exactly the same... 

We need better and more qualified candidates for all levels of government.  Repubs and Dems aren't getting the job done.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No , plenty of GOP house members publicy support Trump because they beleive they have to ( some do ) They owe her nothing and have nothing to lose buy telling her to pound sand.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The difference is the country was doing much better during Trump's tenure. This Democrat administration is a complete disaster.

of course, the initial stimulus $ under Trump's tenure didn't cause inflation immediately it took Biden adding more stimulus to it to really kick start inflation.

not to mention all time low interest rates and a ravenously purchase crazy public on top of supply chain shortages. 

it was the perfect storm...

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No , plenty of GOP house members publicy support Trump because they beleive they have to ( some do ) They owe her nothing and have nothing to lose buy telling her to pound sand.

Trump demands loyalty or campaigns against them.  Lot of pussies in the r party are afraid of trumplestillskin.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/trumps-takeover/

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump demands loyalty or campaigns against them.  Lot of pussies in the r party are afraid of trumplestillskin.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/trumps-takeover/

and everybody in the L party have been fearing him for 6 years and crying daily