Check your account email address ×

If the Republicans win the house...

Crnr2Crnr

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you don't believe we all should be putting the United States of America first and foremost? 

Of course he does, but his political ideology won’t let him admit it. So he is playing games.  Do you think he makes sure all his neighbors are well fed , roof over their heads, in good health,  spending cash,  then if anything is left over he worries about his family’s well being?  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you don't believe we all should be putting the United States of America first and foremost? 

LOL, look at you trying to pigeon hole me.  

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have several red hats with a wheel and wing on them.  Believe it or not there was a time people put themselves, friends  and their families ahead of politics.  They were pretty good times. 

When?

I have time.

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course he does, but his political ideology won’t let him admit it. So he is playing games.  Do you think he makes sure all his neighbors are well fed , roof over their heads, in good health,  spending cash,  then if anything is left over he worries about his family’s well being?  

wait, tell me precisely what my political ideology is? 

I'm dying to learn about it.  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no is the answer

do you have a silly red hat? :)

edit, can you tell me when America was 'great' and how you think we should get back to that time? 

You’re buddy pouts owns THE RED HAT

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LOL, look at you trying to pigeon hole me.  

When?

I have time.

Like you do with Trump supporters?  I’m college educated, have followed politics since college when I worked on Governor Ella Grasso’s gubernatorial campaign (D).  Then I became self employed and realized what a scourge the D party really is.  I am 64 years old and not in the mood for any lectures from simpletons who don’t understand his support.  The D parties far tilt to the left started with  Obama and continues to this day.  Trump was the first candidate in my lifetime to directly confront Corrupt Washington and guys like you spend most of your time shitting on him.  Just save it.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why don't you explain at what times you feel it is acceptable putting America and Americans other than first.

Can’t you tell this fucking clown is a troll. Constantly looking for a argument 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Like you do with Trump supporters?  I’m college educated, have followed politics since college when I worked on Governor Ella Grasso’s gubernatorial campaign (D).  Then I became self employed and realized what a scourge the D party really is.  I am 64 years old and not in the mood for any lectures from simpletons who don’t understand his support.  The D parties far tilt to the left started with  Obama and continues to this day.  Trump was the first candidate in my lifetime to directly confront Corrupt Washington and guys like you spend most of your time shitting on him.  Just save it.

:owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Pete said:

You’re buddy pouts owns THE RED HAT

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who?

define what makes me a lib simpleton?

He’s talking about me and I don’t own a red hat.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

:owned:

FFS Derpo have some pride…quit being such a little toadie.🤣

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sound like Hillary and Biden calling people simpletons. Maybe he confronted Washington, but he sure as hell didn't separate himself from them. 

Edited by Steve753

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s talking about me and I don’t own a red hat.

FFS Derpo have some pride…quit being such a little toadie.🤣

You bought one you fucking liar 

you told everyone 

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why don't you explain at what times you feel it is acceptable putting America and Americans other than first.

the Special Olympics 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah see, I keep trying to explain to you folks that I'm not a democratic, or a Republican but thick skulls and all...

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

this is true 

🤡

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

You bought one you fucking liar 

you told everyone 

It was not red…I bought a camo special edition inauguration hat and and was a pos so I tossed it so once again you calling me a liar is wrong and just more tantrum throwing. You told everyone some things as well…

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well, yes.  That is why he started this post in the first place.  There are a few here that just won't take a stance or answer simple questions honestly.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, yes.  That is why he started this post in the first place.  There are a few here that just won't take a stance or answer simple questions honestly.

Oh I realize this. Just honest to goodness pieces of shit low life’s that help to bring this country down

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was not red…I bought a camo special edition inauguration hat and and was a pos so I tossed it so once again you calling me a liar is wrong and just more tantrum throwing. You told everyone some things as well…

Ohhh no it wasn’t red? Ok oops 

but you still bought the goddamn thing.. and what exactly did I tell as well? Like what?

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Oh I realize this. Just honest to goodness pieces of shit low life’s that help to bring this country down

So the fact that I'd rather see DeSantis run for potus than Trump, I'm a low life?