Check your account email address ×

If the Republicans win the house...

Crnr2Crnr

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well many Democrats leading our government right now, in my view, are treasonous.  What do you think should be done with them?  You think it was just politics as usual the past 6 years?  No.  Fucking.  Way.

vote them out of office maybe? 

is this not still a democracy? 

we lack rational, responsible, accountable individuals from both sides to step up.  the nuts from both sides control the narrative.

the way people talk these days... would make my grandfather who fought in two world wars weep.  I just don't get it any longer.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

vote them out of office maybe? 

is this not still a democracy? 

we lack rational, responsible, accountable individuals from both sides to step up.  the nuts from both sides control the narrative.

the way people talk these days... would make my grandfather who fought in two world wars weep.  I just don't get it any longer.

Oh, so you're saying that they didn't violate laws and shouldn't be prosecuted.  And I'm so fucking sick of this both sides are the same bullshit peddled by weak minded individuals.  Please tell me what the Republican party has done that remotely compares to the past 6 years of Democratic behavior?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so you're saying that they didn't violate laws and shouldn't be prosecuted.  And I'm so fucking sick of this both sides are the same bullshit peddled by weak minded individuals.  Please tell me what the Republican party has done that remotely compares to the past 6 years of Democratic behavior?

You keep forgetting the Republicans had complete control the first 2 yrs of the Trump admin.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

That seems to get forgotten a lot around here. 

Must not have mattered, they still went after him for the bullshit collusion farce.

That's what happens when you hire only the best people I guess!

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It will likely go to McCarthy,  but I'd rather see someone who is more of a fighter, like Louis Gohmert or Jim Jordan.  Maybe Lee Zeldin.

I would like Jim jordan,hopefully Lee Zeldin boots our idiot Governor Hochul to the curb 

• Like 1

smh  wow.  Scroll up.

I did answer it. They had complete control for 2 yrs and did nothing. If anything Trumps own party was against him as well as the democrats.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I did answer it. They had complete control for 2 yrs and did nothing. If anything Trumps own party was against him as well as the democrats.

Wow, let me dumb it down for you, because you didn't answer shit.  What did the Republicans do that was equivalent to weaponizing the FBI and DOJ, and peddling false claims of Russian collusion with the assistance of a corrupt media?  Did the Republicans raid Obamas house, have states AGs did up shit in an effort to find some tax violations?  Did they impeach anyone over nonsense twice, only to have the senate reject the charges?  No.  My point stands.  

Wow, let me dumb it down for you, because you didn't answer shit.  What did the Republicans do that was equivalent to weaponizing the FBI and DOJ, and peddling false claims of Russian collusion with the assistance of a corrupt media?  Did the Republicans raid Obamas house, have states AGs did up shit in an effort to find some tax violations?  Did they impeach anyone over nonsense twice, only to have the senate reject the charges?  No.  My point stands.  

The Republicans went along with investigating Trump for Russian collusion.  It all started there.

Just now, Pete said:

Biden has all 3. How come he ain’t got shit done? Manchin comes to mind 

I'd say Bidens done alot, more than Trump did, it's all been bad for the most part though, especially if you're a republican. 

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The Republicans went along with investigating Trump for Russian collusion.  It all started there.

Yeah.  OK.  And you still haven't answered the question.  Seems to be a pattern with some of you guys.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'd say Bidens done alot, more than Trump did, it's all been bad for the most part though, especially if you're a republican. 

Jesus h Christ. The USA is on fire and this is you’re answer? You are the perfect example as to WHY we are in this mess.. oh I know.. what mess right? 

Just now, Pete said:

Jesus h Christ. The USA is on fire and this is you’re answer? You are the perfect example as to WHY we are in this mess.. oh I know.. what mess right? 

Can you read?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hard to read through all the spit and froth on his screen.😂

That must be it! :lol:

I said everything Bidens done has been bad, yet I'm the problem!!!