Check your account email address ×

If the Republicans win the house...

Crnr2Crnr

15 hours ago, Pete said:

The left are the most detestable ppl on earth and they all should be exterminated.  

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

You’re weak small fry.. Go lay down 

and you sir are precisely what I detest about the low iq white trash maga movement within the republican party. 

you consistently ooze ignorance, intolerance and lack of pragmatic conversation. 

:finger:

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and you sir are precisely what I detest about the low iq white trash maga movement within the republican party. 

you consistently ooze ignorance, intolerance and lack of pragmatic conversation. 

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Drop dead ya piece of shit lib

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I think you need to understand that comments such as this is exactly the reason why the Make America Great Again people don't really care to even converse with you.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, he can't 

so if you're a moderate or 'riNo' you aren't far right enough... ?

frankly I see this as a problem for the Republican party moving forward and away from Trump.  more far far right crackpots have seemingly taken over the Republican party than far far left crackpots have taken over the democratic party.  the Dems have always had their fair share of nutjobs but the R's have done a fabulous job of gaining their own.  at this point I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see MTG, Jordan or any of the far right nutjobs attempt to go for the speaker position... because they have a captive audience which to my knowledge is not the entirety of the party.  

You're in lala land dude, the modern day left is as radical nutjob as it gets. Start with the Global Warming BS, open borders, crime out of control, attack the oil industry, 40 year high inflation and that's just a few...........they're just an absolute disaster.

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I love how the left always has to self proclaim that they're so smart when they literally voted the 2 dumbest human beings to ever lead this country in Biden/Harris...................and they're leading us right into the shitter. :flush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think you need to understand that comments such as this is exactly the reason why the Make America Great Again people don't really care to even converse with you.

Trump loves the uneducated

Pete is his target audience

You, not as much

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're in lala land dude, the modern day left is as radical nutjob as it gets. Start with the Global Warming BS, open borders, crime out of control, attack the oil industry, 40 year high inflation and that's just a few...........they're just an absolute disaster.

I love how the left always has to self proclaim that they're so smart when they literally voted the 2 dumbest human beings to ever lead this country in Biden/Harris...................and they're leading us right into the shitter. :flush:

well, I've never voted for a democrat for POTUS if you're referring to me.  

we have decades of putting piss poor candidates from both parties into office (Senate & House) that haven't done jack squat to keep this country on the rails, so why stop now? 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You, not as much

well, I've never voted for a democratic for POTUS if you're referring to me.  

we have decades of putting piss poor candidates from both parties into office (Senate & House) that haven't done jack squat to keep this country on the rails, so why stop now? 

trump loves the idea of what it means to Make America Great Again.  And I happen to believe that his target audience is anyone who would also like to do that....honestly those are PATRIOTIC Americans. 

Isn't that what you want?

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You, not as much

well, I've never voted for a democratic for POTUS if you're referring to me.  

Come on dude, stop being dumb.

Why did all of those educated students need  10 - 20k student loan forgiveness? After all of the education they received you would think they would be smart enough to figure out how to pay it back with their own degrees/smarts. :snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Pete said:

You’re the one crying daily.. you’re fucked up dude.. everyone knows this

All you do is ridicule… bottom line is you’re a piece of shit 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Self awareness isn't your strong point is it.

Nailed it….pretty amazing when you think about it but the poor little fella has one goal here and he works hard at it.👍🏼🤣

• Like 1

Listening  to dumb fuck Biden talk about he is going to spend our money to make other countries great, when they have done nothing but further destroy our country.  Then you are going to argue that people who want to or believe we should make America great are the problem?  
:bigfinger:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

trump loves the idea of what it means to Make America Great Again.  And I happen to believe that his target audience is anyone who would also like to do that....honestly those are PATRIOTIC Americans. 

Isn't that what you want?

https://www.cato.org/policy-report/september/october-2016/solving-problem-political-ignorance

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Come on dude, stop being dumb.

Why did all of those educated students need  10 - 20k student loan forgiveness? After all of the education they received you would think they would be smart enough to figure out how to pay it back with their own degrees/smarts. :snack:

I very much disagree with the student loan vote purchasing program.  If you can find me contradicting myself anywhere on this site about that particular topic, copy paste a link.

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Listening  to dumb fuck Biden talk about he is going to spend our money to make other countries great, when they have done nothing but further destroy our country.  Then you are going to argue that people who want to or believe we should make America great are the problem?  
:bigfinger:

I really don't understand the modern day Democrats, at one point I believe they truly cared for this country. Something bad happened with those radical fools in the last 25 - 30 years, there's so much they say/do that makes no sense for the betterment of our nation.

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I really don't understand the modern day Democrats, at one point I believe they truly cared for this country. Something bad happened with those radical fools in the last 25 - 30 years, there's so much they say/do that makes no sense for the betterment of our nation.

It’s all about the new generations 

25-30 years ago they were born.. look what they’ve done to us 

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It will likely go to McCarthy,  but I'd rather see someone who is more of a fighter, like Louis Gohmert or Jim Jordan.  Maybe Lee Zeldin.

hey now , we have hopes of zeldin for gov here in ny. we can only hope

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So I asked you, if you agree with MAGA moto and you send an article written by someone else?  I want YOUR thoughts, not some article.

no, it's a marketing campaign 

define 'maga' 

On November 7, 2012, the day after Barack Obama won reelection, Trump decided he wanted to play a bigger role in the Republican Party. Brainstorming slogans, he first considered We Will Make America Great before deciding upon Make America Great Again, which he was able to trademark just ahead of his 2016 presidential campaign. 

https://www.dictionary.com/e/politics/make-america-great/

selling hats and tshirts made in China... maga

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, it's a marketing campaign 

define 'maga' 

On November 7, 2012, the day after Barack Obama won reelection, Trump decided he wanted to play a bigger role in the Republican Party. Brainstorming slogans, he first considered We Will Make America Great before deciding upon Make America Great Again, which he was able to trademark just ahead of his 2016 presidential campaign. 

https://www.dictionary.com/e/politics/make-america-great/

selling hats and tshirts made in China... maga

Of course it is slogan.  He is asking you if you agree with the premise not who, how,  or why it was crafted.  Do you find American first offensive?  
Should we be spending money to protect the sovereignty, borders, drug laws, economic futures of other countries when we won’t do it on our own soil or for the benefit of our citizens? 

Just now, Cold War said:

Of course it is slogan.  He is asking you if you agree with the premise not who, how,  or why it was crafted.  Do you find American first offensive?  
Should we be spending money to protect the sovereignty, borders, drug laws, economic futures of other countries when we won’t do it on our own soil or for the benefit of our citizens? 

like Lindbergh?  do you want America to go back to the 40's, 50's, 60's or 70's 'great again'?

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/02/06/513240634/america-first-from-charles-lindbergh-to-president-trump

'maga' isn't an ideology, it's marketing.  

at times those silly red hats remind me of klansman hoods. 

53 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

They are making themselves very wealthy.  I really don’t understand how any American could of listened to that UN speech,  with what is going on here, and thought to themselves… EXACTLY! This guy is nailing it.  
What the media said…..He blew in there with the wind at his back.  Gmafb!  At least with Trump we had criticisms,  analysis,  debate in the media with what was being sold to us. This moron is unfailing. 

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

like Lindbergh?  do you want America to go back to the 40's, 50's, 60's or 70's 'great again'?

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/02/06/513240634/america-first-from-charles-lindbergh-to-president-trump

'maga' isn't an ideology, it's marketing.  

at times those silly red hats remind me of klansman hoods. 

Just stop.  It was a  simple fucking question.  You can spend all day cherry picking statistics from past decades to prove your  point. Im not. 

Edited by Cold War

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just stop.  It was a  simple fucking question.  You can spend all day cherry picking statistics from past decades to prove your  point. Im not. 

no is the answer

do you have a silly red hat? :)

edit, can you tell me when America was 'great' and how you think we should get back to that time? 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no is the answer

edit, can you tell me when America was 'great' and how you think we should get back to that time? 

So you don't believe we all should be putting the United States of America first and foremost? 

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no is the answer

I have several red hats with a wheel and wing on them.  Believe it or not there was a time people put themselves, friends  and their families ahead of politics.  They were pretty good times.