Check your account email address ×

Kamala’s cowardly and clueless appearance on Meet the Press

irv

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

x2  God she's awful.  And to imagine she's the vice president of the United States.  

Sarah Palin comes to mind. Another horrible VP choice.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sarah Palin comes to mind. Another horrible VP choice.

God will you just stfu already with your wokey contrarian bullshit.  I know you’re in a race with Smales to out post whore each other, but maybe resist the urge to stick your 2 cents into every discussion.  You probably weren’t even aware that she had a 90% approval rating as governor before the national news media got their hands on her.  And she was a populist, which is what the country sorely needs again.  And no, I don’t want her to run for president/vice president.  And no, Sarah Palin foes NOT come to mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

God will you just stfu already with your wokey contrarian bullshit.  I know you’re in a race with Smales to out post whore each other, but maybe resist the urge to stick your 2 cents into every discussion.  You probably weren’t even aware that she had a 90% approval rating as governor before the national news media got their hands on her.  And she was a populist, which is what the country sorely needs again.  And no, I don’t want her to run for president/vice president.  And no, Sarah Palin foes NOT come to mind.

Who cares what her approval rating was, she was picked as vp for optics only. Just like Kamala.