Check your account email address ×

I will never forget.

SkisNH

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And that has what to do with anything? Glad we are out of that shithole….shame we didn’t go after the country behind the attacks.

Think how all the people that were really effected feel after that debacle. Use your head for more than a hat rack for once. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ford_428cj said:

Think how all the people that were really effected feel after that debacle. Use your head for more than a hat rack for once. 

Think about  the god knows how many that were killed and maimed in the previous 20 years.

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Leave it to the typical douchebags to fuck up a thread that's meant to honor those who lost their lives and tried to save so many that day.  Yeah, you know who you are.

Damn you Sludge and Fordy!!!!

I'll never forget that day, I was at work calling on customers they told us about the first tower being hit that's when we went on the internet and saw the pictures. At that time me and my family were living with my mother in-law in Madison because we were building a new home, that night I walked outside and looked up at the sky and saw no airplanes in the sky, it was just quiet kind of and Eerie quiet.  

9/12/2001 was a day this country came together, back then everyone loved this country.     

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I'll never forget that day, I was at work calling on customers they told us about the first tower being hit that's when we went on the internet and saw the pictures. At that time me and my family were living with my mother in-law in Madison because we were building a new home, that night I walked outside and looked up at the sky and saw no airplanes in the sky, it was just quiet kind of and Eerie quiet.  

9/12/2001 was a day this country came together, back then everyone loved this country.     

Lol, yeah that's bullshit 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You were the lone wolf then and a few friends I'm sure. 

Just those of us who didn't labor under the illusion the media has been shoving down our throats the last 40 years. 

The US had this coming, and it surprised no one who was paying attention and not blinded by flags and apple pie. 

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

It was cool and crisp on both 9/11 and 9/12.....winds shifted and could actually smell the jet fuel in my area nearly 40 miles away on the 12th.

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Just those of us who didn't labor under the illusion the media has been shoving down our throats the last 40 years. 

The US had this coming, and it surprised no one who was paying attention and not blinded by flags and apple pie. 

These threads always bring out your best.  You should move to your utopia, the US clearly isn't your place.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So above it all…..

Thank you SkisNH for your post.   With that said, it seems we have forgotten much.   To think we came together as a nation when this happened and what we could have accomplished in the 20 years since - if we hadn’t forgotten.

Edited by Kevin
  • Thanks 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Any remembrance of 9/11 that isn't also accompanied by critical thought of what actually happened is just meaningless, nostalgic, flag waving, bootlicking pablum for those of lukewarm intelligence.

Let me guess, you are the all mighty?

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Any remembrance of 9/11 that isn't also accompanied by critical thought of what actually happened is just meaningless, nostalgic, flag waving, bootlicking pablum for those of lukewarm intelligence.

That's it this is all you got?!?! So what is your critical thoughts what is meaningless?!?! Do tell the class, you have our attention. You're not a fan of mini muffins I guess.:thumbsup:

Edited by Badger**