Check your account email address ×

Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

7 hours ago, Dave said:

I will take a picture for you when I get home

Had a big lunch at the atv meeting...looks like i gained a couple #'s...but anyway fuck you Moe. :lol:

IMG_20170401_162304450_zpsbemtkfxm.jpg

22 hours ago, Dave said:

I will take a picture for you when I get home

That's great. Been hanging at the low 240s for weeks but enjoying more food. Looking to rip off another 15 lbs in April and then work to stay there

IMG_20170325_094139.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

That's great. Been hanging at the low 240s for weeks but enjoying more food. Looking to rip off another 15 lbs in April and then work to stay there

IMG_20170325_094139.jpg

Awesome Jeff... Hopefully I can get down where you are soon. :bc:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Then maybe you can work on those other annoying habits of yours.

don't worry about the sliver in your brothers eye whilst you have a plank in thy own :lol::bigfinger: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

don't worry about the sliver in your brothers eye whilst you have a plank in thy own :lol::bigfinger: 

fuck off Olive Oil, he still takes shots at me all the time.  I get to respond once in a while. :lol: You both can go suck each others dick, eh?  

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

fuck off Olive Oil, he still takes shots at me all the time.  I get to respond once in a while. :lol: You both can go suck each others dick, eh?  

IDK man ....I fucking hung over :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And I'm bored. :lol: 

I went to the grocery store an hour ago with a foggy head so I could get some milk for coffee. Figured I'd grab some dinner stuffs while there. I just stumbled around for 10 minutes and then said fuck it and grabbed milk and a pack of hot dogs and left :lol: I'm getting too old for a hang over 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I went to the grocery store an hour ago with a foggy head so I could get some milk. Figured I'd grab some dinner stuffs while there. I just stumbled around for 10 minutes and then said fuck it and grabbed milk and a pack of hot dogs and left :lol: I'm getting too old for a hang over 

Fuck I used to do that all the time except I always made a stop at the EZ Mart for a gargantuan fountain pop and bag of chilli cheese Fritos! :lol:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I went to the grocery store an hour ago with a foggy head so I could get some milk for coffee. Figured I'd grab some dinner stuffs while there. I just stumbled around for 10 minutes and then said fuck it and grabbed milk and a pack of hot dogs and left :lol: I'm getting too old for a hang over 

Hope your wife was driving. You would of probably blowed a fail. LOL