Check your account email address ×

Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck cops. All Cops Are Bastards.

Don't want to be a bastard? Stop being a cop.

Yeah and "kill whitey" right? Such a wigger :lmao: 

On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 11:19 PM, Jet said:

About 25 years ago my older brother got pulled over by a cop and the first thing the cop said to him was " I bet you are wondering why I pulled you over?" My brother said nope, I know why you pulled me over, because your nothing but a little prick of a cop!!! He let us go, we had been working all day, said some shit about the plate being dirty...

Sure he did

On 3/28/2017 at 4:41 PM, f7ben said:

I can certainly wheel a car or sled better than you and I'm terrified of the police like you're terrified of a nice chunk of boot leather .....FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

On 3/29/2017 at 8:15 AM, motonoggin said:

Fuck cops. All Cops Are Bastards.

Don't want to be a bastard? Stop being a cop.

17458079_1277896478962928_51461506245258674_n.jpg.16de39debd6f04075b39280d6ddca690.jpg

Honestly ....just how big of a lying faggot useless piece of dog fucking shit do you have to be to claim "me and my jackboot partner were afraid that an 83 year old man was going to punch us so we beat the fuck out of him"

fucking cops are the biggest pieces of shit in the world....all of them

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly ....just how big of a lying faggot useless piece of dog fucking shit do you have to be to claim "me and my jackboot partner were afraid that an 83 year old man was going to punch us so we beat the fuck out of him"

fucking cops are the biggest pieces of shit in the world....all of them

Getting your 'internets guns' a workout today?

Such Fake bravado... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

of course not

From The Traverse City Record Eagle....fucking State Cop Meatheads. MSP not investigating Troopers conduct in this incident.....what a crock of absolute horseshit.

http://www.record-eagle.com/news/local_news/update-traffic-stop-footage-unavailable/article_b41912de-0435-5212-9f19-0f47114577df.html

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

From The Traverse City Record Eagle....fucking State Cop Meatheads. MSP not investigating Troopers conduct in this incident.....what a crock of absolute horseshit.

http://www.record-eagle.com/news/local_news/update-traffic-stop-footage-unavailable/article_b41912de-0435-5212-9f19-0f47114577df.html

well isnt that fucking convenient  ......you'd think if there were any cops with a shred of decency in them they would be speaking out against brutalizing an 83 year old man for no reason .....their silence is deafening 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well isnt that fucking convenient  ......you'd think if there were any cops with a shred of decency in them they would be speaking out against brutalizing an 83 year old man for no reason .....their silence is deafening 

That's why ACAB. 

Larry's  civil case will be " grave " for the MI  taxpayers via the msp  actions.  Also the fucking fake news has failed to report that a claim of investigation for trooper  misconduct has been filed at the msp headquarters. Our  Gubermint minions , when we fuck up , delete , erase , claim equipment failure , cya, snafu. 

• Like 1

I see frostythepig has been here promoting boot licking. What a douche, just like most cops. he used to go by shadow 44 on the old site. Pig is here to get info...pigs should be banned from this site.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

I see frostythepig has been here promoting boot licking. What a douche, just like most cops. he used to go by shadow 44 on the old site. Pig is here to get info...pigs should be banned from this site.

agree 1000% , we dont need any fucking pigs here

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Boered said:

irony-funny-pictures-40.jpg

10 hours ago, Boered said:

Wrong on all counts. You sound like a real tough keyboard idiot. Must of had a couple of beers to make yourself feel so tough.

Has the one tooth you got left in your head been aching lately ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

agree 1000% , we dont need any fucking pigs here

11 hours ago, Boered said:

What info???

12 hours ago, Boered said:

Hope you are much better at your day job, than trying to be an internet sleuth, cause you are failing miserably....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Hope you are much better at your day job, than trying to be an internet sleuth, cause you are failing miserably....

His day job is watching his wife work.