Check your account email address ×

Awd wagons ?

So the wife looks to have totaled the 16 outback limited today.

Had not even thought about a new car so have not looked at what is out there 

Any of you guys have a newer awd wagon ? What is it what are your 2 cents on it ? Pretty much only interested in waggons . 

I have not seen it but I guess tow driver and cop both said it is prob totalled 

Edited by Ez ryder

50 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

She ok Ezra?

More or less yes

All bags deployed I guess 

Sore lower back . Rope burn type stuff from bags on inner arms and a seat belt wide bruse across her boob and right hip . That looks pretty funny acctualy lol . Small dog was in car she seams ok think she slid under dash air bag and in to passenger floor. 

I was driving up north when she called about a hr away . I turned around made it back thete in like 40 min and had called a bud who lives by there to go check it out . By the time I got there all cops and cars were gone and they were sitting in his truck . Guess ambiance came checked both party's out 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

More or less yes

All bags deployed I guess 

Sore lower back . Rope burn type stuff from bags on inner arms and a seat belt wide bruse across her boob and right hip . That looks pretty funny acctualy lol . Small dog was in car she seams ok think she slid under dash air bag and in to passenger floor. 

I was driving up north when she called about a hr away . I turned around made it back thete in like 40 min and had called a bud who lives by there to go check it out . By the time I got there all cops and cars were gone and they were sitting in his truck . Guess ambiance came checked both party's out 

Glad she was relatively all good!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, toslow said:

I see a shitload of nissian rogues on the road

But that's not a wagon . That is a Roller skate .

I would not mind another German wagon I really liked the Benz she had before the Subaru.  Only reason she has tge Subaru was her mom bought it then 6 mo later was in a nursing home.  And at the time the Benz had around 89k on it . And the Subaru was a limited so it had everything . 

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

For me it would be that or this:

2021-audi-rs6-avant-110-1605052183.jpg?c

The E63s does have drift mode though which is a huge sway for me....although my repair luck with AMG's has been worse than Audi's.

She had a amg like 15 yrs ago and sold it pretty quick she thought the ride was 2 harsh . And really for a daily woman's car it was . But it was fun as fuck for about a yr to just stomp boomers in there hotrods  in a wagon .

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Volvo or Audi, lease it and walk away so you don't have to own it out of warranty.

I don't lease . The money never adds up still do better with full depreciation over 36 months then selling or trading 

8 hours ago, Catalina said:

If the Subaru protected her in the accident, and she liked it, why not get another? Most everyone I know who has owned one liked it. 

Well outback is a 6 mo wait 

Rav 3 mo at best highlander end of Oct 

Crv 4 weeks what ever there next biggest one was 6 weeks 

Atlas tiguan drive home today .

Only stops I made today.  Stop by sears/ benz on way home see if they are stocked like vw 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't lease . The money never adds up still do better with full depreciation over 36 months then selling or trading 

Ask yourself this... do you want to pay the repair bills for all the 'technology' in a 2023 anything when it eventually fails... which it will. 

I'm a 'wagon man' from birth forward... ;)

IMG_20220906_164843027.jpg

IMG_20220906_164653015_HDR.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 8:57 PM, Ez ryder said:

But that's not a wagon . That is a Roller skate .

I would not mind another German wagon I really liked the Benz she had before the Subaru.  Only reason she has tge Subaru was her mom bought it then 6 mo later was in a nursing home.  And at the time the Benz had around 89k on it . And the Subaru was a limited so it had everything . 

most Americans don't realize why high end European cars cost so much, until you crash one.

On 9/5/2022 at 9:15 AM, 800renegaderider said:

Volvo wagon. I like the V90 r design one. everyone seems to love their Volvos that come in well built too.

1287AF81-1D93-4B1B-A8C5-4751CD3A428E.jpeg

Volvo does the best and most comfortable interiors you'll find.  Daughters boyfriends mother drives a 21 XC, it's Scandinavian furniture and function... in a car.  

https://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/v60-cross-country/

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I work at Sears I'm not sure we have a wagon but if you talk to a sales person they can always look around and get a dealer trade maybe.  Audi does not have build quality.

You work at sears ? Why are you not a mpsnomad ?