Check your account email address ×

Line up Ladies & Gents

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Beyond useless.  Look at the side effects.

Nothing to serious, unless you already have high BP beforehand. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Does it actually work?  What are the stats, it sure as hell didn't help Brandon or Jill.:lol:

Neither has Invermectin and you swear by it.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it has from those I know who actually use it.

Maybe it was their own immune system. 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe it was their own immune system. 

Good point, even Bill Gates admitted the natural immune works better than this garbage vax.  

What does that do now for credibility in vaccines in general?  There has been a serious lost of trust with the CDC, FDA, WHO.  They all need to go.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good point, even Bill Gates admitted the natural immune works better than this garbage vax.  

What does that do now for credibility in vaccines in general?  There has been a serious lost of trust with the CDC, FDA, WHO.  They all need to go.

Trump should've fired Fauci.

• Thanks 1

Oh look again nothing to see.  Another top seed tennis player strangely out for mysterious reasons.

Are you still kidding ourselves.  Where is Nadal?  Maybe someone will stick a pin in his voodoo doll and he won't be able to play in the US open.

Novax is looking like he did the right thing.  

8 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Those are only about 50% accurate I'm told.

Fwiw....just tested negative with the home test.....unless its a false negative,hoping I just have a cold.....nasty sore throat main symptom with a little bit of a cough.  Everytime I get sick, Im gonna think it's covid I guess for awhile.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Going to pick some up in a little while.... worth a shot...any dose recommendations?

Opinion on paxlovid?

Yeah it's only a Rough Guide I guess I don't know if there are more false positives or false negatives?

I wouldn't trust it...

17 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Going to pick some up in a little while.... worth a shot...any dose recommendations?

I take 2 500 mgs of Vitamin C+ zinc and a 1,000 IU/UI of vitamin D daily. I am not sure how that rates among other people (enough?) but that is what I have been taking for a while now.

1 hour ago, irv said:

I take 2 500 mgs of Vitamin C+ zinc and a 1,000 IU/UI of vitamin D daily. I am not sure how that rates among other people (enough?) but that is what I have been taking for a while now.

I might be a little light on the recommended dose of vitamin c @270 mg....it also has 15 mg zinc.

Vitamin D is 2000 iU or 50 mcg. Per serving.

Doesn't look like I have covid but will continue with these vitamins

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, irv said:

You are light on the Vit D, should use 5x that amount.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I might be a little light on the recommended dose of vitamin c @270 mg....it also has 15 mg zinc.

Vitamin D is 2000 iU or 50 mcg. Per serving.

Doesn't look like I have covid but will continue with these vitamins

Vitamin C has a hard time being retained in the body so doubling up or eating more fruit is a good idea, imo.

This whole covid thing, if they actually cared about saving lives and not just making money, they would have recommended these vitamins, among other things, like fresh air, exercise, proper diet, etc, but no, it was just stay isolated, get your vaccines asap, wear a mask or 2, don't go out unless of an emergency. Numerous doctors and other medical professionals who have now been shunned and silenced were talking about this but because MSM just follows their marching orders from these same people, it was never talked about on the news either. 

coooviid.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You are light on the Vit D, should use 5x that amount.

Why take all that if it's just a cold?

Just now, sleepybrew said:

dr birx admitted the vax didn't work and that they "overplayed" it. i watched friends with the vax suffer worse and longer than us non-vaxxed folks

No she didn't.

:lol: