Check your account email address ×

Line up Ladies & Gents

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

“I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines,” Birx told the Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto.

Schultz doesn't believe she meant what she said.:lol:

It still works.  No it doesn't.  It never did.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Schultz doesn't believe she meant what she said.:lol:

It still works.  No it doesn't.

not when birx and fauci both got covid, or they are full of shit and never got the vax or even covid

Edited by sleepybrew

Dr. Birx testimony.

“All I know is there was evidence from the global pandemic that natural reinfection was occurring. Since the vaccine was based on natural immunity, you cannot make the conclusion that the vaccine will do better than natural infection. Although it can often do slightly better.”

https://www.johnlocke.org/birx-testi...-covid-policy/

https://twitter.com/Jennifer_Arcuri/...26195425071105

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are light on the Vit D, should use 5x that amount.

I drink a shit load of milk too so I know I am also getting Vit D from it as well, but I'll look into things further too. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause that is what improves your immune system naturally.

Again, this is nothing new. 

7 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

“I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines,” Birx told the Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto.

You left out the part that proves what you said was incorrect. Why did you do that?

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You left out the part that proves what you said was incorrect. Why did you do that?

Are you seriously this stupid.  Look at the current overwhelming data, the vax is useless.

Excess mortality in kids is skyrocketing, they need to stop this shit and hang the ones who pushed it.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

4 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

she is admitting the shit doesn't work and they overplayed it. want me to read it to you?

You left out some conviently. Want me to read it to you?

I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection," Birx said. "And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You left out some confidently. Want me to read it to you?

I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection," Birx said. "And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated

50% died is not from something working. i personally watched vaxxed folks suffer worse than i did and lots of other unvaxxed saw the same. just because she said "it will" doesn't mean shit. they all got it, so they proved it themselves. biden said himself you would not get it if you were vaxxed

• Like 1

Just now, sleepybrew said:

50% died is not from something working. i personally watched vaxxed folks suffer worse than i did and lots of other unvaxxed saw the same. just because she said "it will" doesn't mean shit. they all got it, so they proved it themselves. biden said himself you would not get it if you were vaxxed

I'm not debating that. But you said she said the vaccine didn't work. That was misinformation from you. She didn't say that. That's why you left out her whole quote. 

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You left out some conviently. Want me to read it to you?

Do you understand liability?

Just now, Steve753 said:

I'm not debating that. But you said she said the vaccine didn't work. That was misinformation from you. She didn't say that. That's why you left out her whole quote. 

what does overplaying mean? she said she knew it wouldn't stop infection. that's admission that what they claimed was incorrect

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you understand liability?

That's not the point here. You continue to spread misinformation.  Whether be FBI, covid or whatever. Just tell the truth.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it is the point.

And the point I'm making is you continue to bullshit to prove yours. 

Why do you do that?

Just now, Steve753 said:

And the point I'm making is you continue to bullshit to prove yours. 

Why do you do that?

It's not me who's making a fool of himself.  Just look at the excess mortality data, the vax is actually killing people.

3 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

what does overplaying mean? she said she knew it wouldn't stop infection. that's admission that what they claimed was incorrect

Correct. She's not saying don't get vaccinated though. Which is what you are portraying she said.