Check your account email address ×

Spring Snow Check

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just the other day he told me he was going to get a 2017 hold over. Things change quick around here. :lol:

Ballsack is a lying dago midget POS, that's as much of a surprise as you are a lying Nazi Pig Dog homosexual :bigfinger: NOT

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'd find a left over Suzuki if i was you

For an extra g note I've got the new engine, the sexy LED headlight, new body panels, and self adjusting Team clutches, plus the 4 years of warranty.

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I've thought of that also as the price is very attractive , but why have the same old thing ?    

Bingo, I had a 12 Turbo Retro Limited, 14 800 Limited, 16 6000 Limited, it's time for new bodywork and a new power plant :bc:   

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

For an extra g note I've got the new engine, the sexy LED headlight, new body panels, and self adjusting Team clutches, plus the 4 years of warranty.

Bingo, I had a 12 Turbo Retro Limited, 14 800 Limited, 16 6000 Limited, it's time for new bodywork and a new power plant :bc:   

And you're a year one new motor Guinea pig

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Thanks a lot , Vin , It took 2 weeks to talk myself out of a spring order 2018 :lol:  :bc:

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

And you're a year one new motor Guinea pig

Shit, I prefer the zook myself but I'd be willing to bet that new 800 is as bulletproof as the crèche 6.  If I was in the market for a new one I wouldn't hesitate a fucking second.

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Flawlessy, it's very smooth and it has nice low rpm engagement with the Team clutches.

that new team with the roller shaft is a sweet  set up 4 sure 

IMHO one of the biggest offerings this season . yeah the new 800 is nice but I still find the clutch more exciting .

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

The 600's run awesome.  I'd recommend one if you are in the market for a new sled.  

That being said, if you get a 137" or 141", get ice scratchers right off the bat as they can run hot on the trail, unless you are running studs.  Even with studs, I'd still get them.

:thumb:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit, I prefer the zook myself but I'd be willing to bet that new 800 is as bulletproof as the crèche 6.  If I was in the market for a new one I wouldn't hesitate a fucking second.

I am sure it will be a solid motor guys  have been running them out west pretty hard for close to 2mo now with no one bitching on snowest yet . but I have 2 buds who bent up there pros and filled clams after there last trips .both are looking for 17mountian cats . cuz they want the proven zuk in the new chassis with the dropped chain case oh and the 3 to 4 grand savings

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack is a lying dago midget POS, that's as much of a surprise as you are a lying Nazi Pig Dog homosexual :bigfinger: NOT

Nazi homosexual? Is that like a republican homosexual? Where they openly condemn homosexuality but are all secretly homosexual? 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I am sure it will be a solid motor guys  have been running them out west pretty hard for close to 2mo now with no one bitching on snowest yet . but I have 2 buds who bent up there pros and filled clams after there last trips .both are looking for 17mountian cats . cuz they want the proven zuk in the new chassis with the dropped chain case oh and the 3 to 4 grand savings

No offense but the cat chassis in the mountains is at least 5+ years behind the pro and summit :news: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Nazi homosexual? Is that like a republican homosexual? Where they openly condemn homosexuality but are all secretly homosexual? 

Its your story Faggot Nazi :gfight:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

that new team with the roller shaft is a sweet  set up 4 sure 

IMHO one of the biggest offerings this season . yeah the new 800 is nice but I still find the clutch more exciting .

The biggest news in clutching is the Doo P drive... :news: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Its your story Faggot Nazi :gfight:

All your nick names are about gays.  The guy who pushes his anti gay rhetoric is usually a closet homo.  Not that you didn't show it Daily 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

No offense but the cat chassis in the mountains is at least 5+ years behind the pro and summit :news: 

You do lot of riding in the mountains?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

38 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You do lot of riding in the mountains?

32 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Never seen the mountains of Ontario? 

Just wondering......

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

All your nick names are about gays.  The guy who pushes his anti gay rhetoric is usually a closet homo.  Not that you didn't show it Daily 

Posted the sites actual sodomite :lmao: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well I was wondering about your mountain chassis expertise.....:ashamed:

based it on Mountain segment market share :dunno: seems pretty obvious folks choose the pro or summit 10-1 to cat :dunno: 

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Actually thats not true...imo doo was behind cat and poo till they came out with the new mountain skid a couple yrs ago....jmo of course.

Edited by Dave

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

and the cat is the only 1 that can take a hit . people keep saying it is behind but we have all 3 in our crew I can jump from 1 to the other no prob . they each have there shinning spot .

U can keep the doo I am not a fan. the pro is a better fresh snow tree sled but as soon as U get wind blown or trenched out the cat is better and like I said the cat can take a real hit and keep on going when the others are bent or worse totaled. the axsis rmk is a sweet sled but so is the mountain cat  

like I said 2 guys in my crew are going from 5 yrs of pro back to cat.  

Just now, Dave said:

Actually thats not true...imo do was behind cat and poo till they came out with the new mountain skid a couple yrs ago....jmo of course.

Yep jmo :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

based it on Mountain segment market share :dunno: seems pretty obvious folks choose the pro or summit 10-1 to cat :dunno: 

ski doo has a mountain share ? I hardly ever  see them in the lots or out and about only ones I see are my buds and he keeps buying new ones habit I think . he swore they were the best even before the awful xp summit what ever that pile of shit time bomb was  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

ski doo has a mountain share ? I hardly ever  see them in the lots or out and about only ones I see are my buds and he keeps buying new ones habit I think . he swore they were the best even before the awful xp summit what ever that pile of shit time bomb was  

I'm a poo guy and I think the ski doos are a fantastic sled.  Can't really go wrong with any of thr 4 imo