Check your account email address ×

Spring Snow Check

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Poo makes the best mountain sleds. Always have. I'm not debating that. Even that skidoo shill outfit snowtrax chose the poo over the Doo in the mountains. 

Hard to disagree there

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

always have? how long u been ridding? the M was the first truly capable mountain sled that changed the way people ride in the hills for ever and was king f the hill for 7 yrs and before that the lightweight 1m was the king . the pro rmk was a killer chassis for sure but it had a huge downfall under the hood . if u have actually road a well set up pro and a well set up proclimb u will see they are both very competent sleds that shine at diff things . u get on a axsis or a new mountain cat I is very hard to tell what one is better any place.

the doo is not a contender in my book for a off trail sled I will bust it and rune a trip 14hrs from home guaranteed  

True story.

So who has got the best story about getting screwed over by the manufacturer, after placing a spring order ?

Besides getting a downgrade in power from the spring ride versions, to actual production versions I,m talking things like poorer shocks, suspensions, skis, options, etc.

On 3/16/2017 at 10:58 PM, Ez ryder said:

I am sure it will be a solid motor guys  have been running them out west pretty hard for close to 2mo now with no one bitching on snowest yet . but I have 2 buds who bent up there pros and filled clams after there last trips .both are looking for 17mountian cats . cuz they want the proven zuk in the new chassis with the dropped chain case oh and the 3 to 4 grand savings

Only reason to buy the cat mountain sled is the fact they will sell you one with 4 years of warranty for 8 grand 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that and it has the most durable chassis and the proven zuk that is very open to mods and the fact that once the snow is rutted or crusted over it is the best machine for the job.

Zuk doesnt make cat motors anymore...

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

Zuk doesnt make cat motors anymore...

I know but he was talking holdovers . the new motor sounds like it is holding up so far . guys out west have been running it for over a month with no one posting story's of fails yet.   

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Are you sure it wasn,t erection ? Cause that,s what the cat turbo gives you.

I suppose so. I don't really need that kind of sled for the kind of riding I like to do. Turbos that is. 

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Very few long track Doo's playing in the Trees in the UP. Shit load of Doo's on the trails in the UP,I will give them that. Cats and and Poos is all you see in the woods by me.

why would that be? lol

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Cause hes a cat guy... :news:

cat guy driving a Polaris . and because some mature sumac will total a doo .oak saplings will leave a xp stranded with only option out is on a hook all the way to the salvage yard .

doo makes a dam fine ribbon runner . off trail with any obstacles not so much