Check your account email address ×

Over half of people infected with covid don’t know they have it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What if your employer forced you to?

Thankfully mine did not and never really came close to enforcing something like that. I was looking for options when they were talking about it in the Global Communications meetings. My sister wasn't so lucky but she now swears not to get boosted even if her employer forces it

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Neal and Shultz are not gonna want listen to this.:lol:Right from day one with the original variant, the vax was garbage.

Causes more adverse events than harm from covid.  Yet we are still in fucking denial.

“If this is true!!111!!!  zomg!”

What a shill.

Neal

Just now, ACE said:

Do I need to get vaccinated for Covid 

It’s up to you.  The vaccine is shown to be effective, but does lose efficiency after several months.  The vaccine isn’t 100% effective, no vaccines are.  Data shows that the risk of severe infection, hospitalization, and death decrease if the vaccine is taken.

Neal

• Haha 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

It’s up to you.  The vaccine is shown to be effective, but does lose efficiency after several months.  The vaccine isn’t 100% effective, no vaccines are.  Data shows that the risk of severe infection, hospitalization, and death decrease if the vaccine is taken.

Neal

What's the chances of someone in my demographic dying from Covid 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

:lol:

Your chances of getting covid increase with each boost.  Fucking idiot.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

False

Ok

The probability of reinfection increased with time from the initial infection (odds ratio of 18 months vs 3 months, 1.56; 95% CI, 1.18-2.08) (Figure) and was higher among persons who had received 2 or more doses compared with 1 dose or less of vaccine (odds ratio, 1.42; 95% CI, 1.13-1.78). Defining reinfection after 30 or more days or 90 or more days did not qualitatively change the results

• Gold Member

i know over a hundred positive cases so far....hospital trips over it from those people, vaccinated and unvaccinated ...

zero.

from 81 years old to 7 months old.

lets knock it the fuck off already.

Edited by ZR800efi

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

What's the chances of someone in my demographic dying from Covid 

Well for the US numbers there have been about 14,100,000 cases for 30-39 year olds with about 18,600 deaths.  So that yields a probability of .132%. Or for every 1000 cases 1.3 deaths occur.  This is for both sexes and females bring the rate down significantly.  Males have basically double the probability from why I have read.

Neal

• Haha 1

Well for the US numbers there have been about 14,100,000 cases for 30-39 year olds with about 18,600 deaths.  So that yields a probability of .132%. Or for every 1000 cases 1.3 deaths occur.  This is for both sexes and females bring the rate down significantly.  Males have basically double the probability from why I have read.

Neal

Now factor in that I already had it 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

What are the adverse effects Neal?

People are dropping dead suddenly and the powers that be are pulling a Sargent Schultz.  What could it be?

Are people seriously this fucking clueless.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Neal

Wow live in a State with one of the lowest Vax rates of the nation yet here you are on FS eating those fake numbers up :lol: Cucks in SD do exist. 

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

How is that not a big red flag for the Covid cult lol

Well it wasn’t Pfizer that wanted 75 years, it was the FDA, which wanted a release of 500 pages per month of data, so as to redact personal information and Pfizer trade secrets.  As I recall the judge ordered the FSA to produce 55,000?? pages per month.

Neal