Check your account email address ×

Over half of people infected with covid don’t know they have it.

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I won't dispute the #s, but I will not get any more shots if I don't have to.

Pretty simple concept, instead of spreading misinformation. 

Vaccination numbers are actually traceable and are legit...

However Its been proven that Covid case numbers have been bullshit the whole time....they admitted this. Its also been proven that the mortality rate was highly exaggerated. When I said I dont use the numbers thats what numbers I was referring too. 

Why are you no longer getting any more shots?  Yeah must be because they never lied.....9_9

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Vaccination numbers are actually traceable and are legit...

However Its been proven that Covid case numbers have been bullshit the whole time....they admitted this. Its also been proven that the mortality rate was highly exaggerated. When I said I dont use the numbers thats what numbers I was referring too. 

Why are you no longer getting any more shots?  Yeah must be because they never lied.....9_9

I've stated why I got my shots.

On 8/17/2022 at 5:18 PM, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/half-people-omicron-dont-know-161854173.html

Those shots sure did wonders to control contraction and  transmission right Neal?  :lol: 

Expanes whi I have never had it never got a shot never put a mask on unless I was asked to buy a store . Been in customers homes who had it . Have litteraly passed a joint around and few days later gotten a call yeah I tested positive for the boomer aids .been on sold trips and guys I am sharing a cabin with get sick on the trip . Still nothing 

Oh and I have asthma and  in my early 50s . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Expanes whi I have never had it never got a shot never put a mask on unless I was asked to buy a store . Been in customers homes who had it . Have litteraly passed a joint around and few days later gotten a call yeah I tested positive for the boomer aids .been on sold trips and guys I am sharing a cabin with get sick on the trip . Still nothing 

Oh and I have asthma and  in my early 50s . 

My wife's family Dr was paralyzed for 6 months after her 2 shot and she is still not doing well.  But still recommends the vax poison cause she doesn't want to get covid.:lol:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The fear of the shot amongst some of you is hilarious.  Trying so hard to make it the root of the problem.  

It’s not fear , its fury at it being forced on us for zero reason. You wanna take experimental medical treatments for fun have at it. I don’t give a fuck if you get a shot daily. Tell me I have to do the same to have access to work or free movement and I’ll tear your faggot fucking throat out

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not fear , its fury at it being forced on us for zero reason 

Wasn't referring to you.  Lloyd and Ace and their made up numbers to try to make an argument is fucking hilarious.

Just like far left vs far right it is the same shit.  Nonthinking idiot extremes that have no relevance.  Same can be said on the mask all the time 8 booster shot idiots, but being scared of either Covid or the shot is laughable.

• Like 1

If it were fury for the being forced then that would be the discussion....but it never is.  It is always some undue conclusion based on bs info.  I've never felt forced to get a shot and have never had one, I don't live in canuckistan though either.

Edited by Deephaven

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The fear of the shot amongst some of you is hilarious.  Trying so hard to make it the root of the problem.  

It doesn't work and even increases risk of re-infection the more shots you get.  Its useless and simpletons like you who believe otherwise are the real problem.

FaPpsfkXoAE6kjh.thumb.jpeg.d887aa93091e7b49a2f7a6fc15a766a0.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If it were fury for the being forced then that would be the discussion....but it never is.  It is also some undue conclusion based on bs info.  I've never felt forced to get a shot and have never had one, I don't live in canuckistan though either.

How many people have been fired for not taking it.  Surely you can't be this stupid, or can you.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It doesn't work and even increases risk of re-infection the more shots you get.  Its useless and simpletons like you who believe otherwise are the real problem.

FaPpsfkXoAE6kjh.thumb.jpeg.d887aa93091e7b49a2f7a6fc15a766a0.jpeg

Lol, Iceland over a period of 3 months. I knew you'd come along and prove my undue comment but that didn't even take 2 minutes.  

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep up with your ignorance.

Ah, I hurt your feelings.  Amusing response since it just shows your ignorance.  3 months in Iceland, rofl....but it MUST be true and hold water across the board EVERYWHERE.

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The data is pretty hard to ignore.  Unless you're a sheep.

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wasn't referring to you.  Lloyd and Ace and their made up numbers to try to make an argument is fucking hilarious.

Just like far left vs far right it is the same shit.  Nonthinking idiot extremes that have no relevance.  Same can be said on the mask all the time 8 booster shot idiots, but being scared of either Covid or the shot is laughable.

You should be outraged that anyone was forced. You should be outraged that your ability to travel freely was significantly disrupted over a completely mismanaged hoax. People had their lives destroyed over blatant lies. My fucking cousin was not allowed in a hospital as her dad laid dying. She had to sit outside his fucking window as he took his last breath. The shit that went on should have led directly to a bloody civil war. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, I hurt your feelings.  Amusing response since it just shows your ignorance.  3 months in Iceland, rofl....but it MUST be true and hold water across the board EVERYWHERE.

The only people dying today are the vaxxed, from covid but even more from vax injuries.

17 Dr's have now died in the past month in Canada suddenly after getting their fourth boost.

Stay a fool.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The data is pretty hard to ignore.  Unless you're a sheep.

It really is.  It's easier to remain a fool I guess than admit you are wrong.  Some just need to learn the hard way.

Everything they did was wrong.  Now they are trying to shift the blame of massive non-covid deaths on the lockdowns, sure that could account for some, but the vax is the main driver and underreported.

Fafj8stXwAEdO9-.thumb.jpeg.d63e5abc3ce9b40664d3229b87d5213f.jpeg

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You should be outraged that anyone was forced. You should be outraged that your ability to travel freely was significantly disrupted over a completely mismanaged hoax. People had their lives destroyed over blatant lies. My fucking cousin was not allowed in a hospital as her dad laid dying. She had to sit outside his fucking window as he took his last breath. The shit that went on should have led directly to a bloody civil war. 

They are still doing that.  A little 8 year old is in the hospital and they will only let him see his parents once a week cause of covid.  This shit is today.  Deepfaggot is part of the problem.  Blatant ignorance.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am, but none of that has anything to do with the shot.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only people dying today are the vaxxed, from covid but even more from vax injuries.

17 Dr's have now died in the past month in Canada suddenly after getting their fourth boost.

Stay a fool.  

Do you have another 3 mo study to prove that or should we just trust your gut?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

I am, but none of that has anything to do with the shot.

The shot is a part of the lie , they knew for a fact it had zero societal benefit and provided nothing in the way of needed protection for young healthy people who were at no risk. How hard they pushed and lied and are still pushing is criminal. Nothing like this should ever happen again.

• Like 2