10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Neil still thinks the vaccine stops the spread lol

:lol: it’s so fucking stupid I think he’s just playing 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

There’s always Ron Johnson :lol: 

Johnson will have a field day throwing this in Mandela Barnes faces.  :lmao:

NRSC: TBT: Mandela Barnes walks out on interview after being asked about failing to pay his taxes

Washington, D.C. – It’s Turnback Tuesday. Three years ago, Mandela Barnes stormed out of an interview after being asked about his unpaid property taxes.  We all know that Wisconsin Democrats are tax cheats, but we guess Barnes didn’t like being confronted about it.

Barnes-990a2803cf04513c.PNG

Statement from NRSC Spokeswoman Lizzie Litzow: “Mandela Barnes was confronted for failing to pay his taxes and his temper got the best of him. Not the best preview of what Wisconsinites would get in a senator if he was to be elected. The Badger State deserves more.”

• Platinum Contributing Member

Heard them all up into their own little sub forum. All the people for OR against Trump can do their little patty Cake bullshit in one spot and not clog up the CE forum Just like Covid 

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Johnson will have a field day throwing this in Mandela Barnes faces.  :lmao:

NRSC: TBT: Mandela Barnes walks out on interview after being asked about failing to pay his taxes

Washington, D.C. – It’s Turnback Tuesday. Three years ago, Mandela Barnes stormed out of an interview after being asked about his unpaid property taxes.  We all know that Wisconsin Democrats are tax cheats, but we guess Barnes didn’t like being confronted about it.

Barnes-990a2803cf04513c.PNG

Statement from NRSC Spokeswoman Lizzie Litzow: “Mandela Barnes was confronted for failing to pay his taxes and his temper got the best of him. Not the best preview of what Wisconsinites would get in a senator if he was to be elected. The Badger State deserves more.”

Did he marry Into billions and then claim to be a businessman like Ron Johnson? 

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Heard them all up into their own little sub forum. All the people for OR against Trump can do their little patty Cake bullshit in one spot and not clog up the CE forum Just like Covid 

Yup, just like I don't frequent the Covid forum, the p550 forum, I would not frequent the Trump forum..

I like the current events forum, there would probably be a lot better topics, if you look it's mostly Trump threads, and all of us "GOP'rs" usually start threads not really related to politics, hence the Motorsport threads, the solar threads, music threads, the drinking or eating threads, power equipment threads,.. Quality threads..

And yes, what I'm eating, drinking, or watching is a current event 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is it really that difficult to just scroll past the threads you don’t like?🧐

I just think the CE forum would be better off, there's some decent threads that don't get much action just because 2-4 TDS Culters clog it up and those quality threads get pushed out.. I honestly only look at page 1 daily, in the matter of a few hours, the cult has pushed a decent thread maybe about local government things in their area right off to page 2..

I mean, you got to admit, once the Covid forum was made page 1 got a hell of a lot better..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I just think the CE forum would be better off, there's some decent threads that don't get much action just because 2-4 TDS Culters clog it up and those quality threads get pushed out.. I honestly only look at page 1 daily, in the matter of a few hours, the cult has pushed a decent thread maybe about local government things in their area right off to page 2..

I mean, you got to admit, once the Covid forum was made page 1 got a hell of a lot better..

It is a chain reaction. Moths to a flame for the trump cult. They just can’t help themselves. 

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, just like I don't frequent the Covid forum, the p550 forum, I would not frequent the Trump forum..

I like the current events forum, there would probably be a lot better topics, if you look it's mostly Trump threads, and all of us "GOP'rs" usually start threads not really related to politics, hence the Motorsport threads, the solar threads, music threads, the drinking or eating threads, power equipment threads,.. Quality threads..

And yes, what I'm eating, drinking, or watching is a current event 

My Man With The Pouch GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It is a chain reaction. Moths to a flame for the trump cult. They just can’t help themselves. 

Step one is posting 35% or more of page one on Trump what the hell you think its going to happen  :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Well I do like to bust some balls, I am interested in a lot of the other threads that get pushed off due to the TDS cultist, case in point your thread about the opium/fentanyl things going on..was a good thread and we had a good conversation and it's already pushed off page one in less than a day...I would have liked that thread to continue and get talked about more..

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is it really that difficult to just scroll past the threads you don’t like?🧐

The CE gets so diluted with whiney ass Trump threads. Scrolling past isn't the issue.....wearing out the roller on the mouse is!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I do like to bust some balls, I am interested in a lot of the other threads that get pushed off due to the TDS cultist, case in point your thread about the opium/fentanyl things going on..was a good thread and we had a good conversation and it's already pushed off page one in less than a day...I would have liked that thread to continue and get talked about more..

I promise. No trump threads for a week. 

The best selling threads are the trump treads. More hits. More responses. I get reminded of my bald head, past profession, and van life several times a day. :lol: 

So should be no issues giving it its own forum, it deserves it as you say..But I'm going to bet you and a couple others not going to get the satisfaction you guys yearn for........And we will see a lot better content in the CE forum

Just do it in your own forum, I get you need it,..I don't, I like to hear about other things than Trump all day long. And like conversing about a lot of other things and learning/hearing about other things than Trump..

I'm all for a Trump forum, think how special you guys could feel!! Your own forum!  Bad ass!!

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Did he marry Into billions and then claim to be a businessman like Ron Johnson? 

Oh look, another terrible liberal trait..........jealousy! :lmao:

The bottom line is, Johnson wasn't late paying his property taxes and Barnes used the excuse ......."he was too busy campaigning and forgot" :lmao:

WI doesn't need an irresponsible child like Barnes as a Senator.

Barnes has a history of taking advantage of the system — and taxpayers. While he was raking in $80,000 a year as Lieutenant governor and buying another condo property, he failed to pay a fine for several outstanding parking tickets. The scofflaw then couldn’t renew his vehicle registration. He reportedly sold the car and then had taxpayers pick up the tab to have the State Patrol’s Dignitary Protection Unit chauffeur him around the state and beyond.

“In just the first two months of 2019, the state patrol has racked up nearly 898 hours shuffling Barnes back and forth to official, personal and political events at a cost to the taxpayers of $36,622,” Wispolitics reported. “This puts the state on pace to spend nearly $220,000 this year alone on Barnes’ detail. That’s more than 50x what was spent in 2018 to cover Kleefisch, who received just 95.5 hours of coverage throughout the entire year at a cost of $4,370. Unlike Kleefisch, Lt. Governor Barnes is using state patrol to drive him to personal events such as church and going ice fishing.”

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just do it in your own forum, I get you need it,..I don't, I like to hear about other things than Trump all day long. And like conversing about a lot of other things and learning/hearing about other things than Trump..

I'm all for a Trump forum, think how special you guys could feel!! Your own forum!  Bad ass!!

Truly…there’s tons of whacho republicans to pick from. They’re simply trump wannabes. Just today Greene was criticizing Crenshaw. Like she even amounts to one of his public hairs. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Oh look, another terrible liberal trait..........jealousy! :lmao:

The bottom line is, Johnson wasn't late paying his property taxes and Barnes used the excuse ......."he was too busy campaigning and forgot" :lmao:

WI doesn't need an irresponsible child like Barnes as a Senator.

Barnes has a history of taking advantage of the system — and taxpayers. While he was raking in $80,000 a year as Lieutenant governor and buying another condo property, he failed to pay a fine for several outstanding parking tickets. The scofflaw then couldn’t renew his vehicle registration. He reportedly sold the car and then had taxpayers pick up the tab to have the State Patrol’s Dignitary Protection Unit chauffeur him around the state and beyond.

“In just the first two months of 2019, the state patrol has racked up nearly 898 hours shuffling Barnes back and forth to official, personal and political events at a cost to the taxpayers of $36,622,” Wispolitics reported. “This puts the state on pace to spend nearly $220,000 this year alone on Barnes’ detail. That’s more than 50x what was spent in 2018 to cover Kleefisch, who received just 95.5 hours of coverage throughout the entire year at a cost of $4,370. Unlike Kleefisch, Lt. Governor Barnes is using state patrol to drive him to personal events such as church and going ice fishing.”

Ron is just as good as trump. :lol: 

i told ya!!  

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Start a van thread man, your builds, pics of your travels, I'd look at that fucker every day, the pics you posted over the weekend of what you were/was working on were cool as heck..:bc:..

The thing that sucks is a cool ass thread like that would get push off the board ina matter of 10 hours by TDS threads and the majority would never see it.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Truly…there’s tons of whacho republicans to pick from. They’re simply trump wannabes. Just today Greene was criticizing Crenshaw. Like she even amounts to one of his public hairs. 

I don't know, I dont really care about some highschool banter between either of them..

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Start a van thread man, your builds, pics of your travels, I'd look at that fucker every day, the pics you posted over the weekend of what you were/was working on were cool as heck..:bc:..

The thing that sucks is a cool ass thread like that would get push off the board ina matter of 10 hours by TDS threads and the majority would never see it.

Post it in the General snowmobile forum or the HCS forum........... :thumb: - - beer_cheers.gif.4953e760e0d296df9bbffa41358f44be.gif