Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exhibit A as to why everybody outside Wisconsin hates The Packers^^^^^^^^^

Could you be any dumber? Poor Jimmy Snivels :lmao:

One more thing dumb Jimmy, you should see the people that come from around the world every year just to take a tour of Lambeau Field because we are so hated. :lmao:

Most Popular NFL Teams

The Top Ten

1 Packers PackersThe Green Bay Packers are a professional American football team based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers compete in the National Football League as a member club of the league's National Football Conference North division.

The smallest market team in the NFL, as Green Bay's population is just over 100,000 people. Despite that, Lambeau Field is always full during games (capacity of around 70,000-80,000), which speaks a lot for how loved they are. The Packers are one of the most popular/ loved teams in the NFL. The championship trophy is named after a Packer's legend, and some of the best players to ever play, did so in Green Bay. The Packers won the first 2 "official" Super bowls. People who say Dallas is "America's team" are delusional, as America likes winners-the Cowboys haven't been since the 1990's. Green Bay is the ONLY team that will never leave their city, change owners, e tc. s ince the FANS own the Packers. If the US truly considers itself a "democratic" nation, then (with that in mind) the Packers are the only true "America's team" as they're the only NFL team that actually practices democracy-the fans own the team-not some old ass guy with too much money.

The only publicly owned team, and an objectively great one at that. Enough said. They are also not large enough to never be the underdogs; when was the last time you heard the Steelers, Cowboys, or Patriots were underdogs? Yeah, that is what I thought. People like cheering for the underdogs. Cowboys and Patriots are too arrogant, and while the Steelers are impressive, they border on too impressive. Some flaws are nice. The Packers give exciting games and are usually excellent, but having the occasional off games adds that much more tension.

Founded in 1919, its one of the last remaining 'small town' NFL teams. Curly Lambeau, Don Hudson, Vince Lombardi, Bart Star, Brett Favre, Reggie White, and Aaron Rodgers just to name a few of the great players/coaches. Won the first two super bowls, and two more. Almost always make the playoffs. Community owned, with a stadium that has sold out every game since 1966. Should be #1.

Only team that's owned by actual people not billionaires. Truly an underdog and a people's team. Very successful and not beholden to the whims of a silly owner.

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

More proof that there is zero going on in Wisconsin and Green Bay in particular other than The Packers.

Wrong, you made the stupid comment that everybody outside of Wisconsin hates the Packers ( you probably believe it's a fact)  :lmao:and I proved your dumbass wrong.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Rodgers is playing awesome right now    He has been for weeks

Yes he is. He's fun to watch buy time until his receivers get free :bc:

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Steelers looked that way too. Would be a great Super Bowl with those two offenses. Probably would be a 100 point combined game haha. 

Bell is having an amazing season for the Steelers. I'd prefer a Packers / Patriots Super Bowl match up myself :ashamed:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Yes he is. He's fun to watch buy time until his receivers get free :bc:

Bell is having an amazing season for the Steelers. I'd prefer a Packers / Patriots Super Bowl match up myself :ashamed:

He's playing some damn good football right now.  Not the best he's ever played, but pretty close.  1009 yards and 13 TDs in his last 3 games.  Hasn't thrown an INT since week 10   44TDs and 7INTs so far this year. He's definitely one of the top 3 QBs this year.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Cheatriots , besides you New England faggots. :news:

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He's playing some damn good football right now.  Not the best he's ever played, but pretty close.  1009 yards and 13 TDs in his last 3 games.  Hasn't thrown an INT since week 10   44TDs and 7INTs so far this year. He's definitely one of the top 3 QBs this year.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Cheatriots , besides you New England faggots. :news:

I agree, Rodgers is playing very well lately. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pack come out of Dallas next weekend with the W :bc:

Brady has only thrown 2 INTs all season :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, you made the stupid comment that everybody outside of Wisconsin hates the Packers ( you probably believe it's a fact)  :lmao:and I proved your dumbass wrong.

You post some unattributed rankings and I am supposed to take it as the gospel....Green Bay AMG fits you perfectly. :lol:

One of the main points of your stupid rankings is that they sell out every game which yet again only serves to prove my point that there is jack shit to do in Green Bay! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree, Rodgers is playing very well lately. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pack come out of Dallas next weekend with the W :bc:

I hope they beat Dallas. The way GB is playing right now, I see them getting the W.  Even playing on the road 

He's also only played in 12 games, for being a bad boy :news:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

The Packers offensive line is playing outstanding, unfortunately they never get the credit like the skill positions do. The TD to Adams was a 9 sec. play, incredible job by the o-line.

The Giants beat the Cowboys twice this year and the Packers beat the Giants twice so I like our chances. One thing is for sure, Jimmy Snivels will by crying tears of joy if the Pack loses, tears of sorrow if they lose and if they lose it will be the refs fault. :lmao:

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

You post some unattributed rankings and I am supposed to take it as the gospel....Green Bay AMG fits you perfectly. :lol:

One of the main points of your stupid rankings is that they sell out every game which yet again only serves to prove my point that there is jack shit to do in Green Bay! :lol:

Poor Jimmy Snivels, nothing but hot air from the mouth and tears from the eyes. Save some tears for Sunday aft., hopefully the Pack will have you whining once again.:lmao:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

The Packers offensive line is playing outstanding, unfortunately they never get the credit like the skill positions do. The TD to Adams was a 9 sec. play, incredible job by the o-line.

The Giants beat the Cowboys twice this year and the Packers beat the Giants twice so I like our chances. One thing is for sure, Jimmy Snivels will by crying tears of joy if the Pack loses, tears of sorrow if they lose and if they lose it will be the refs fault. :lmao:

Poor Jimmy Snivels, nothing but hot air from the mouth and tears from the eyes. Save some tears for Sunday aft., hopefully the Pack will have you whining once again.:lmao:

You missed the part where I said I have liked The Packers for years...it's blowhards like you that ruin it and it's no accident that your Michigan twin likes all your posts.

30 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You missed the part where I said I have liked The Packers for years...it's blowhards like you that ruin it and it's no accident that your Michigan twin likes all your posts.

You're so full of shit you big baby, it's too bad you have to take it personal and can't enjoy the ribbing. Do realize how dumb you sound when you say "everybody outside of Wisconsin hates the Packers"? Paint with a broad brush much? The only ones for sure that hate the Packers are the rest of the NFC North loser fans such as yourself who are so jealous because their own team hasn't had the success of the Packers. Who cares if you've liked the Packers in the past, it's clear you don't like them now and that's ok but stop crying like a little bitch about Rodgers, see posts #895 and #901. If Rodgers annoys you so much, change the channel you whiny twat.

Edited by snoughnut

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're so full of shit you big baby, it's too bad you have to take it personal and can't enjoy the ribbing. Do realize how dumb you sound when you say "everybody outside of Wisconsin hates the Packers"? Paint with a broad brush much? The only ones for sure that hate the Packers are the rest of the NFC North loser fans such as yourself who are so jealous because their own team hasn't had the success of the Packers. Who cares if you've liked the Packers in the past, it's clear you don't like them now and that's ok but stop crying like a little bitch about Rodgers, see posts #895 and #901. If Rodgers annoys you so much, change the channel you whiny twat.

anyone outside wisconsin with two swinging balls and a dick between em hates the fucking packers more than getting a tooth pulled....fuck the faggot ass packers

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

More evidence that Packer fans are fucked in the head....it's a game....get a life for fucks sake.

Edited by Biggie Smails

57 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

More evidence that Packer fans are fucked in the head....it's a game....get a life for fucks sake.

Take your own advice, you hate Rodgers yet watch the Packers and then cry about him on a snowmobile site, pretty clear who needs to get a life.:lmao:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Take your own advice, you hate Rodgers yet watch the Packers and then cry about him on a snowmobile site, pretty clear who needs to get a life.:lmao:

You said I'm jealous because The Lions suck even though I laugh at their futility...you take The Packers success as some sort of validation of your life...weird. It's also weird that you are a on a sled site yet don't ride...sort of like a fatter dopier version of Spincry.

Edited by Biggie Smails

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You said I'm jealous because The Lions suck even though I laugh at their futility...you take The Packers success as some sort of validation of your life...weird. It's also weird that you are a on a sled site yet don't ride...sort of like a fatter dopier version of Spincry.

You're trying way too hard Jimmy Snivels, I can tell I'm agitating you now because you're resorting to personal attacks. Not only are you fat but it doesn't get much dopier than an NMU alumni painter. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're trying way too hard Jimmy Snivels, I can tell I'm agitating you now because you're resorting to personal attacks. Not only are you fat but it doesn't get much dopier than an NMU alumni painter. :lmao:

No agitation here and what is personal...fatter and dopier...figured you were a little tougher than this. BTW never questioned what you do for a living...maybe you're a little agitated.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Not looking good for Nelson to play against the Boys

Will Packers fans see Jordy Nelson again this season?

Coach Mike McCarthy told reporters on Monday that his star wideout has a shot to suit up for Sunday's NFC divisional-round tilt with the Dallas Cowboys.

That would take an "incredible effort," though, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, who cited sources to report that Nelson suffered "at least two fractured ribs" after taking a vicious shot from Giants cornerback Leon Hall in the first half of Green Bay's 38-13 win over New York.

After spending Sunday night in the hospital, Nelson will work this week with the team's rehab group, per McCarthy. If the All-Pro pass-catcher can practice successfully on Saturday, the Packers would consider using him against Big D.

In Nelson's absence, fellow wideouts Randall Cobb and Davante Adams combined for a whopping 241 yards and four touchdowns off 13 grabs against New York. Green Bay's pass-catchers picked up the slack, but Nelson's status will be monitored daily: His presence is incredibly important against a loaded Cowboys club.

20 hours ago, snoughnut said:

15965897_1906286779591113_28135054491000

:lol::lmao:

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So much hatred!

"Americas Team" FTW.  If for no other reason:

IMG_1698.JPG

IMG_1699.JPG

As long as the Cheatriots don't win, that's all I care about now that Oakland is out.