Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

:lmao::lmao:

spool.jpg

No more Jimmy Snacks, you are now Jimmy Cries :lmao::lmao::lmao: Woooooo!!! Go PACK GO!!!

If Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews didn't play for The Packers I would like them more...loved them during the Favre years. I know you're brainwashed but Rodgers is a fucking bitch especially compared to Favre.

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

If Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews didn't play for The Packers I would like them more...loved them during the Favre years. I know you're brainwashed but Rodgers is a fucking bitch especially compared to Favre.

Poor Jimmy Cries :lmao:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor Jimmy Cries :lmao:

The Lions have sucked my whole life....you guys have nothing else in Wiscy so you ignore and excuse Erin's cunty attitude....sad.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

No gospel but what is not accurate about my post?

Wait, you're right about one, the Lions have sucked your whole life. Rodgers does not have a cunty attitude, you do and there is much more to Wisconsin, but you think your stupid opinion is fact. :lmao:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Wait, you're right about one, the Lions have sucked your whole life. Rodgers does not have a cunty attitude, you do and there is much more to Wisconsin, but you think your stupid opinion is fact. :lmao:

no ....wisconsin is a backwards shithole and the faggot packers are like church. rogers is a pure cock gargling faggot and anyone who cheers him should have to eat a dick also !!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

As far as professional sports are concerned please list all the big winners and even Matt who is a Packer fan says Rodgers can be a bitch.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no ....wisconsin is a backwards shithole and the faggot packers are like church. rogers is a pure cock gargling faggot and anyone who cheers him should have to eat a dick also !!!!!!!!!

Indiana? enough said :lmao:

NFL football summer deal with it sunglasses

Let's put the faggotry, the blind ref issues, and all other stuff aside for a second and talk about how fucking good the Green and Gold looked for the last two minutes of the first half to the end of the game... That shit was magical. A-A-Ron can suck every dick in the world, Cali boy style, for all I care if he can embarrass fuckers like he just did. That was some MVP performance shit. Hail Aaron Rodgers, first of his name, second coming of our lord and savior, leader of the cheap call winners. N.E.X.T. 

53 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

As far as professional sports are concerned please list all the big winners and even Matt who is a Packer fan says Rodgers can be a bitch.

Rodgers can be a huge bitch most of the time, but when he plays like he just did... He gets a pass in WI to do so. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let's put the faggotry, the blind ref issues, and all other stuff aside for a second and talk about how fucking good the Green and Gold looked for the last two minutes of the first half to the end of the game... That shit was magical. A-A-Ron can suck every dick in the world, Cali boy style, for all I care if he can embarrass fuckers like he just did. That was some MVP performance shit. Hail Aaron Rodgers, first of his name, second coming of our lord and savior, leader of the cheap call winners. N.E.X.T. 

The Giants laid down on both sides of the ball.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Rodgers can be a huge bitch most of the time, but when he plays like he just did... He gets a pass in WI to do so. 

Tell that to SnoPutz after he is done nutting all over his Rodgers Fathead.

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I couldn't believe the passes the Giants were dropping. On D they stopped the run. They just couldn't maintain when Cook, Cobb, and Adams were catching everything thrown at them. Cook plugged up the middle of the field and guaranteed a safety watching him. It was just awesome passing offense from the first TD in for the Pack. It can't be denied or handed to the refs. That was a clinic. I have been very outspoken about Rodgers being a bitch this season. He deserves the credit for the show he put on. I wanted McC fired this year. I was wrong about that too. If they can do that three more times they are going to be hard to beat. 

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

......more tears from Jimmy Cries :lmao:

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Tell that to SnoPutz after he is done nutting all over his Rodgers Fathead.

NFL football celebration green bay packers packers

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I couldn't believe the passes the Giants were dropping. On D they stopped the run. They just couldn't maintain when Cook, Cobb, and Adams were catching everything thrown at them. Cook plugged up the middle of the field and guaranteed a safety watching him. It was just awesome passing offense from the first TD in for the Pack. It can't be denied or handed to the refs. That was a clinic. I have been very outspoken about Rodgers being a bitch this season. He deserves the credit for the show he put on. I wanted McC fired this year. I was wrong about that too. If they can do that three more times they are going to be hard to beat. 

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

......more tears from Jimmy Cries :lmao:

NFL football celebration green bay packers packers

It's nice to see at least one objective Packer fan around here....meanwhile SnoPutz heads to to the ER to have his Erin Action Figure extracted from his rectum.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's nice to see at least one objective Packer fan around here....meanwhile SnoPutz heads to to the ER to have his Erin Action Figure extracted from his rectum.

Poor Jimmy Cries, you're headed there for severe dehydration from crying. :crybaby::lmao:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor Jimmy Cries, you're headed there for severe dehydration from crying. :crybaby::lmao:

Exhibit A as to why everybody outside Wisconsin hates The Packers^^^^^^^^^