Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

Until they change the whole management in Buffalo, they will be losers. Have to start at the top. 

Although they have a new owner, Pegula?, they have to clean house. Though I'm not sure Pegula will get them to winning ways either, he owns the Sabres to and they've sucked since what the 60s? 

I might be off some, I'm not a Buffalo fan. Though I have been to the Ralph for a game, it's a shithole and needs to be renovated too.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Fuck the Dolphins. They fucking suck! Fire the whole fucking organisation, team and all, and make Ross and his celeb pals sell. Start brand new. Jesus fucking Christ they suck. :flush:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ....... Bigdumbs got :owned:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That Jenine Garappollo guy for the Pats isnt nearly as big of a faggot as Tom Brady!!!

:lol:

He's doing a great job so far. What does Belicheck do if Jimmy keeps playing this well and are 4-0 when it's time for Brady to come back?

Sucks for Garoppolo. He was doing a great job under center.

FOXBORO — Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo might have made his final start in place of Tom Brady.

Garoppolo is still undergoing a full battery of tests on his ailing right shoulder, but the early indication is the injury could take six weeks to heal, according to a source. At minimum, the Patriots know he won't play Thursday night against the Texans at Gillette Stadium.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sucks for Garoppolo. He was doing a great job under center.

That is a bummer but The Pats will just plug in this Brissett character and keep winning.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

That is a bummer but The Pats will just plug in this Brissett character and keep winning.

Even if they loose the next two games they should be OK after Brady returns. I originally thought it would be good if they went 2-2 with Garoppolo.

Nice pick 6 by the Broncos :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Even if they loose the next two games they should be OK after Brady returns. I originally thought it would be good if they went 2-2 with Garoppolo.

Nice pick 6 by the Broncos :bc:

Talib is a good one. :bc:

It also helps that the AFC East looks pathetic other than The Pats although The Jets might challenge them.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1