Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

19 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Nice :football:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn Vikings look like the real deal.  Bradford is playing lights out!  Again!

Not looking like a good weekend for you Jimmy.

I was rooting for the Lions too. Maybe next week I'll root for the other team and see if it changes anything for ya Jim.

25 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How about The Eagles absolutely stomping The Steelers.

I really thought the Steelers would kick the Eagles ass.

The Colts just scored what should be the game winning TD with just over a minute to play.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

How about The Eagles absolutely stomping The Steelers.

Yup Minn and Washington beating NY was impressive as well.

This will be a game somehow the bears win. Likely not, but seeing a lot of surprises today so u never know. and Cutler isnt playing. Go Hoyer!

We really need a good QB badly

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Yup Minn and Washington beating NY was impressive as well.

This will be a game somehow the bears win. Likely not, but seeing a lot of surprises today so u never know. and Cutler isnt playing. Go Hoyer!

We really need a good QB badly

Hoyer can be good for a game or two....beyond that not likely. I agree that The Bears need to look for a long term solution at QB. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hoyer can be good for a game or two....beyond that not likely. I agree that The Bears need to look for a long term solution at QB. 

Also after seeing how badly the Eagles stomped the Steelers i do not feel as bad lol. I still say that Jay is not as bad as people make him out to be just people need to fucking block too. He has no time

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Also after seeing how badly the Eagles stomped the Steelers i do not feel as bad lol. I still say that Jay is not as bad as people make him out to be just people need to fucking block too. He has no time

Agreed ....The Bears let skill position players leave because of money and Cutler takes the heat.

J.J. Watt will have to wait until next season to make a serious run at an unprecedented fourth NFL Defensive Player of the Year award.

The league's dominant defensive force re-injured his back during the Houston Texans' Week 3 loss to the New England Patriots, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday, via a source.

Watt is expected to be sidelined for an extended period of time, per Rapoport, perhaps even for the rest of the season.

The four-time All Pro missed the entire preseason after undergoing surgery to repair a herniated disk in late July.

10 minutes ago, Doos said:

The Lion's are really awful, even by Lion's standards. Looks like another coaching change coming. Haha, it's really incredible how inept this franchise is.

Agreed.  Can't even blame the officials for this hot mess.  But the real story is Buffalo paying the Pats a nice visit...to own them (so far).  Shit!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  Can't even blame the officials for this hot mess.  But the real story is Buffalo paying the Pats a nice visit...to own them (so far).  Shit!

They are playing for Cappy today :bc: