Check your account email address ×

Russia Loses 24 of Its Best Fighter Jets, Turns to Obsolete Planes: Ukraine

I said when this started that Russia could only afford to lose a small amount of their front line fighters in this engagement and at this point they are at a tipping point. Old fighters might not do so well against the Mig29s that the Ukraine still has let alone half of the foot solders have a stinger or stinger equivalent at this point. 

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I said when this started that Russia could only afford to lose a small amount of their front line fighters in this engagement and at this point they are at a tipping point. Old fighters might not do so well against the Mig29s that the Ukraine still has let alone half of the foot solders have a stinger or stinger equivalent at this point. 

Somehow Ukraine hit the airfield in Crimea. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Somehow Ukraine hit the airfield in Crimea. 

The field is not far from the beach and the story is Ukraine special forces snuck in there and wired it up to blow but who knows. it seems to be out of Ukraine's firing capabilities. 

CBS news released a story about only 30% of the money and weapons the west has sent there make it to the front lines. So the other 70% is getting stole. Then they give you these phony stories to make you think your billions of dollars are doing something. Fucking joke. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Anler said:

CBS news released a story about only 30% of the money and weapons the west has sent there make it to the front lines. So the other 70% is getting stole. Then they give you these phony stories to make you think your billions of dollars are doing something. Fucking joke. 

Nothing to see here!

8 hours ago, Anler said:

They then retracted the story after Ukraine gave them shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Nice having a corrupt senile clown at the helm...

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Was there ever any doubt, fucken bum on the news everyday asking for money 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Putin waited too long. He should have invaded when his bitch Trump was in office. 

Now it’s just a matter of time. Either Russia collapses or Putin gets taken out. 

So much for the GOP all calling Putin a genius. 

Putin’s victory will consist of pulling out and setting up a puppet government. He’s done it in several countries. Meanwhile the US will squeeze Ukraine for a payback through the monetary fund. The CIA will eventually show zelinsky his way into a mysteriously, fatal accident. All parties will be satisfied and the world will go on. 

18 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Russia getting pounded......Glory to Ukraine !

I wouldn’t say that they’re getting pounded, but they have fucked themselves. They’ve lost a lot of equipment, money, and troops. The main loss is that the corporate world has pulled out of Russia. They can’t even fix their own NG equipment. They’re sending it to Canada for repair. They’ve even lost Chinese investment. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Anler said:

CBS......:lol:That's OK.....they are doing just fine with 30%

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I wouldn’t say that they’re getting pounded, but they have fucked themselves. They’ve lost a lot of equipment, money, and troops. The main loss is that the corporate world has pulled out of Russia. They can’t even fix their own NG equipment. They’re sending it to Canada for repair. They’ve even lost Chinese investment. 

Just ruffling the feathers of the Pro Putin / Anti-Ukraine crowd.....plenty of them on here.

I still get most of my straight info from this source......some bad and some good news. Pretty much tells it  like it is.

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Putin waited too long. He should have invaded when his bitch Trump was in office. 

Now it’s just a matter of time. Either Russia collapses or Putin gets taken out. 

So much for the GOP all calling Putin a genius. 

Idiot 

Honestly it is no wonder mommy kept controlling her buisses so long after retirement knowing who was going to run it in to the ground 

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just ruffling the feathers of the Pro Putin / Anti-Ukraine crowd.....plenty of them on here.

I still get most of my straight info from this source......some bad and some good news. Pretty much tells it  like it is.

B92 and balken insight are 2 I look to a lot serbia news . They are pretty intimately familiar with exactly what is going on . 

48 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Regardless of what the Russians do, they’ll never have any stability in the areas that they hold. Ukrainians have taken out every single bridge and disrupted every railway. The Russian can’t move heavy equipment at will. They’re fighting asymmetric warfare against a well armed enemy. It’s just going to drain them by the day. Perfect!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Regardless of what the Russians do, they’ll never have any stability in the areas that they hold. Ukrainians have taken out every single bridge and disrupted every railway. The Russian can’t move heavy equipment at will. They’re fighting asymmetric warfare against a well armed enemy. It’s just going to drain them by the day. Perfect!! 

It's draining us day by day also you fuckin idiot...