Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

So The Bills are 5-4 and decide Tyrod Taylor isn't their QB of the future so they start this Peterman rookie.....poor bastard threw 5 picks in the first half and they are getting trounced by The Chargers...fucking Bills. :lol:

I can’t wait till the Packers are 6-10. It’s going to be so sweet seeing McCarthy and Capers and Thompson fired. If there is any doubt how good Rodgers is, watch that team without him. Brady’s great, but Rodgers can win without a coach or a whole team around him. Unreal. Hundley should hang up his cleats. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can’t wait till the Packers are 6-10. It’s going to be so sweet seeing McCarthy and Capers and Thompson fired. If there is any doubt how good Rodgers is, watch that team without him. Brady’s great, but Rodgers can win without a coach or a whole team around him. Unreal. Hundley should hang up his cleats. 

Are you serious?  You want the staff gone?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They went from a playoff team and likely a SB contender, to one of the worst teams in the league with the loss of ONE (1) fucking player!!!!!!

I wont be opposed if they fired every fucking person employed by the Green Bay Packers organization, except for Aaron Rodgers.  A fucking expansion team is better than these faggots!!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about those Super Bowl Favorite Raiders! @SVT Renegade XRS!! :lol:

BARELY beat the last Bears :lol: If their kicker didn't fuck up, that almost went to OT   Anything could have happened then   

Just shows how bad the Lions are.  Playing 2 weak teams 2 weeks in a row, and they had a garden time with them 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Everyone. I would cut half that team too. 

1 hour ago, Legend said:

They went from a playoff team and likely a SB contender, to one of the worst teams in the league with the loss of ONE (1) fucking player!!!!!!

I wont be opposed if they fired every fucking person employed by the Green Bay Packers organization, except for Aaron Rodgers.  A fucking expansion team is better than these faggots!!

Yep. Changes the whole narrative about what an MVP really is. Rodgers looks like God’s chosen son when he is out. Makes shit receivers look talented, makes a shit playbook look inspired, puts it all on his back. Packer fans should worship him after these games. 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

BARELY beat the last Bears :lol: If their kicker didn't fuck up, that almost went to OT   Anything could have happened then   

Just shows how bad the Lions are.  Playing 2 weak teams 2 weeks in a row, and they had a garden time with them 

Blah,blah,blah.....yet they won and you don't say a word about your Raiders who got smoked today....SMH.

Detroit 6-4

Oakland 4-6

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah,blah,blah.....yet they won and you don't say a word about your Raiders who got smoked today....SMH.

Detroit 6-4

Oakland 4-6

They both suck......

Argument settled :news: 

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Because IDGAF     There's a lot more important things to me than NFL football

You sure seemed to give a fuck before the season started and you made a bet with me but whatever....I'll just chalk it up to your usual middle  school pissy pants attitude.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. Changes the whole narrative about what an MVP really is. Rodgers looks like God’s chosen son when he is out. Makes shit receivers look talented, makes a shit playbook look inspired, puts it all on his back. Packer fans should worship him after these games. 

I'll leave the worshiping to @snoughnut

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Usually I’d laugh at you about Rogers’ supposed talents.  But watching them fall apart after losing him gives me pause.  He may have damn well been carrying that team. 

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep

11 hours ago, Legend said:

Yep

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep on the bold. 

Receivers are not shit..... Hundley stinks and MM still say's "he's our guy" .    

Hard to imagine the loss of ONE PLAYER makes the other units of the team suck.....  but it apparently has.  I dont get it and for that reason I agree 100% that a COMPLETE leadership change (have been saying this for 2 years) needs to GO AND GO NOW.   Winning 1 SB with AR has been a complete waste of his talent.  12 years for MM and has done average at best ..... and fuck TT-  have that fucker speak to the media for a change..... I would LOVE to hear his answers. 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Irresponsible on Packers management part not to have a veteran backup in the wings.

MM said "I HAVE 3 YEARS INVESTED INTO BRETT H" -  If that's what investment produces I think most investors would pass this along for repossession.    

With the Packers averaging 14 fewer points per game with Hundley at the helm (27.4 to 13.4), you'd think Green Bay would want to shake things up on offense. But don't expect Mike McCarthy to make any changes at quarterback.

"Brett Hundley is our starter. I believe in Brett Hundley," McCarthy told reporters after the shutout loss at Lambeau. "It didn't go very well obviously. We understand the standard that has been set here. We are all part of it. Brett Hundley is part of that too.

"We will burn the tape. It's unfortunate because of the way the team has practiced this week. You like to see the team have success when they do so well in practice. Felt great coming in here today, felt great coming off the practice field yesterday."

:flush: 

Edited by jammin

54 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yep

Yep

Yep on the bold. 

Receivers are not shit..... Hundley stinks and MM still say's "he's our guy" .    

Hard to imagine the loss of ONE PLAYER makes the other units of the team suck.....  but it apparently has.  I dont get it and for that reason I agree 100% that a COMPLETE leadership change (have been saying this for 2 years) needs to GO AND GO NOW.   Winning 1 SB with AR has been a complete waste of his talent.  12 years for MM and has done average at best ..... and fuck TT-  have that fucker speak to the media for a change..... I would LOVE to hear his answers. 

Defense looked good yesterday. They were beat on all game.

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Irresponsible on Packers management part not to have a veteran backup in the wings.

It’s a sunk cost. Mike kept saying Hundley is our guy, but if the investment is shit, you don’t toss more money at it.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Tom Brady is your MVP

Without a doubt. He’s a rockstar. Fortunately for him, that whole organization makes him better whereas Rodgers makes his organization better. If you really had a true MVP in what they do for a team, you can’t not call that Rodgers.