Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Legend said:

oh come on. You know hes a POS. Even if you dont like packer fans.

I figured that was a pic of you after sparty got royally buttfucked saturday...... but then I remembered spraty fans are used to it....

That's it...a Spartan jab...man you need to bring better material than that! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Also I love how you guys are so upset when a player gets the bulge on a team...do you dreamers really believe that owners give two fucks about the players? Is that why the contracts are not guaranteed and hurt players are routinely cut? The only reason The NFL is paying so much attention to concussions is because they got sued and they are worried about bad PR...they could care less  about long term player health.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Dolphins are terrible....eessh.

I had two teeth removed this afternoon and that was more fun than watching my shitty football team get bitched on yet again.  :flush:

• Haha 2

NFL sledding combo

so MPLS is hosting the big game this yr.

funny thing has been happening . I have gotten like 3 diff e mail from people and tour groups looking for people to take them snowmobiling during there visit to Minneapolis . all coming to me from club email . I think people think because we are a club we have sleds lined up for people to use or something.

one  I responded to because it was from some media outfit and there were only 5 of them and they said it was a business expense as long as they could shoot some of it we will see what sort of numbers they are thinking about lol.

snowmobiling in  MN must be a bucket list thing for some if we a club has been contacted this much . odd stuff I think they think we drive sleds around the city or see picks from our page and think it is the norm  

1802412_orig.jpg

1940308_orig.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

I was just looking at the standings.  It's certainly much different than I expected at the beginning.  All except those "Cheatriots" of course.  :lol::stirthepot:

Vikes in #1 being chased by Detroit for division title as of right now. Eagles, Rams and Saints all sitting in the #1 spot in their division also.  The EAGLES!!!  Wow.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was just looking at the standings.  It's certainly much different than I expected at the beginning.  All except those "Cheatriots" of course.  :lol::stirthepot:

Vikes in #1 being chased by Detroit for division title as of right now. Eagles, Rams and Saints all sitting in the #1 spot in their division also.  The EAGLES!!!  Wow.

Who are the Cheatriots? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Gostkowski just kicked a 62 yard field goal at 7000' above sea level in Mexico. Pats up 17-0 at the half  :thumb:   

I mean...it was jaw dropping spectacular.  But, I’m sure he used a helium filled ball, ya know!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean...it was jaw dropping spectacular.  But, I’m sure he used a helium filled ball, ya know!

But of course. I think I saw a small propeller helping it along :lol:

Just now, dz246 said:

If you were flying, it would have landed in the Gulf of Mexico!!!!!!!!!111

:lol:  :bc: 

That's not a very nice thing to say :sad:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, dz246 said:

I was expecting the emoticon..... :news: 

:dave:

:dz: