Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

:lol: I could bathe in faggot packers fan tears....I wish I could get one of those yard waterfall things and fill it with packers fan tears and listen to them making beautiful tear sounds all night and day !!!!!!!!!!!111111111

18 minutes ago, jammin said:

Nothing looked good yesterday.  Period - case closed - no discussion - shut er down O.T.  

They played on a short field all game with 5 turnovers by the offense. They held them to 13 before garbage time. That was impressive. Glad to see the Beagle in there. 

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Nothing looked good yesterday.  Period - case closed - no discussion - shut er down O.T.  

Is it that they are laying down since Aaron went down or was he really carrying the entire team on his shoulders? Being on the east coast I only get to watch a few Packers games a year which is a shame because I love to watch him play. He's an amazing QB

Before you even reply dipshit......

:ben:

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They played on a short field all game with 5 turnovers by the offense. They held them to 13 before garbage time. That was impressive. Glad to see the Beagle in there. 

All true, but the ravens suck on offense. They are really bad. Not Packers bad obviously.....lol

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Currently 28-17 Pats. The Fins D has been hammering Brady today :bc:

Honestly I'd like to see them get crushed, I hoping the for the highest pick in the draft possible.  :bc:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Honestly I'd like to see them get crushed, I hoping the for the highest pick in the draft possible.  :bc:

I  here ya. I can understand why everyone is getting sick of seeing the Pats win all the time. If I wasn't a fan I'd be tired of it too. However, if it was fixed like @bussman claims the Pats wouldn't be winning as much as they do :news:

TD Pats 35-17 now.

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

I  here ya. I can understand why everyone is getting sick of seeing the Pats win all the time. If I wasn't a fan I'd be tired of it too. However, if it was fixed like @bussman claims the Pats wouldn't be winning as much as they do :news:

TD Pats 35-17 now.

I watched the Patriots get beat to death for decades. I won’t ever get tired of them winning.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Coliseum looking sparse for The Rams game....not sure why they moved back to LA.

just looking at that.  sad a good team can't even draw there.  no idea what they were thinking putting 2 teams there although i do think that they deserved one and the rams had been there for almost 50 years before moving to st louis,  would think that would have gotten them some goodwill but after 20 years gone guess not  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If this doesn't go into OT The Packers have no one to blame but themselves.

It was a pretty decent game. Man the Steelers are good. Baby Watt is a stud and the combo of Bell and Brown is too much for any team to handle. Those two put on a clinic. That throw to Brown with the toe drag was amazing. I will never forgive Ted Thompson for not taking junior Watt when he had the chance. What a dunce. 

Hundley looked pretty good for once. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It was a pretty decent game. Man the Steelers are good. Baby Watt is a stud and the combo of Bell and Brown is too much for any team to handle. Those two put on a clinic. That throw to Brown with the toe drag was amazing. I will never forgive Ted Thompson for not taking junior Watt when he had the chance. What a dunce. 

That catch by Brown was a thing of beauty and you have to remember that he was an unheralded pick out of Central Michigan who has become maybe the best WR in football not to mention a dangerous return man and why Thompson passed on a guy like Watt especially considering he’s a UW product is beyond me...just stupid but you’re right anout Hundley as he pretty much outplayed Rapelisberger.:thumbsup:

The one mistake was at the very end  when The Packers RB ran out of bounds and saved a TO for The Steelers....things like that seem small but end up being huge.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They're just ok, they almost lost to an injury riddled, desperate Packer team. Not to mention the Steelers lost to the Bears this year also :lol:. Watt should have been flagged for the helmet to helmet play.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

They're just ok, they almost lost to an injury riddled, desperate Packer team. Not to mention the Steelers lost to the Bears this year also :lol:. Watt should have been flagged for the helmet to helmet play.

Number 1 seed in the AFC right now but they’re just OK....this is why people laugh at dopey Packer fans like you. :lol:

34 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

9-2="ok"

Your standards are realy high!  

Hey, sorry about that whole "Roger's thing".  We didn't mean to scratch him for the year.  :lol: Had no idea he was YOUR WHOLE FUCKING TEAM.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

9-2="ok"

Your standards are realy high!  

Hey, sorry about that whole "Roger's thing".  We didn't mean to scratch him for the year.  :lol: Had no idea he was YOUR WHOLE FUCKING TEAM.  :lmao:

We knew he was. He is the real MVP. No other team losing one player goes from top of the NFL to the bottom. Shows how great he is. 

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We knew he was. He is the real MVP. No other team losing one player goes from top of the NFL to the bottom. Shows how great he is. 

I'm gonna concur.  You boys are struggling out there.  Although, last nights game showed some promise.