Time to start pooping in your pants

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Out of 16 people between me and my brothers families only one has yet to get COVID.  Me.   The only unvaxxed.  :news:  Don't care what anyone says...that's significant. 

I likely got it in late 2019 before anyone knew what this was.  Lasted about 10 days as a bad flu like.

Thats about it other than a couple of days feeling off since.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so not because of Covid.  Imagine that.

If you aren't smart enough to summarize what your flock links you too if course it isn't credible.  And yes, once you do incorrectly which you always do it will show it isn't credible either.  

There is a link with a press release that reference the Drs peer reviewed evidence.  The opening statement in the presentation started with two words.

"Willful Blindness"  That is you in a nutshell.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I likely got it in late 2019 before anyone knew what this was.  Lasted about 10 days as a bad flu like.

I haven't felt bad enough to think I got it.   Been tested for antibodies twice and came up negative.   That's well over a year though.  The only times I've felt anything like a cold it only lasted a day or two.  Wife just had it for the first time a few weeks ago.   Knocked her down pretty good for 3-4 days.  She was double vaxxed and boosted once.  Figures she got it at a concert we went to.   We were together the entire time so the people she was around I was as well.    

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We’re you in China :lol: lemme guess you were patient number 0

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This didn't start in 2020.

You might need to actually start slashing throats Ben.:lol:

Right it started in late 2019 in China. There were no confirmed cases outside of China in 2019 as far as anyone knows. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Right it started in late 2019 in China. There were no confirmed cases outside of China in 2019 as far as anyone knows. 

Yes there were, the military games were conducted there in Oct 2019 and many of the military were sick with Covid like symptoms and they were told to shake it off.  Even after it became public.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes there were, the military games were conducted there in Oct 2019 and many of the military were sick with Covid like symptoms and they were told to shake it off.  Even after it became public.

Do you know what the word confirmed means? 

Given the levels of incompetence from all Levels of government on this we really don’t know when it was released. 

and if you trust government on any of this at this point you’re a willing fool. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Given the levels of incompetence from all Levels of government on this we really don’t know when it was released. 

and if you trust government on any of this at this point you’re a willing fool. 

But Trump was president when all this took place. How could he let's this happen? And even better he pushed the vaccine on us all and lied about the severity of the virus.

Just now, Steve753 said:

But Trump was president when all this took place. How could he let's this happen? And even better he pushed the vaccine on us all and lied about the severity of the virus.

Is trump is the room with you, right now?

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump was lied to by Brix and Fauci, yes he needs to state the vax is useless, but you won't listen.

He didn't lie about the severity of the virus, the vax is far worse.