Time to start pooping in your pants

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

“This virus can overcome a person’s host immunity and cause a second infection,” Dr. Esper says. “Reports indicate that vaccination provides longer protection than natural infection.” 

He’s referencing a study that shows that unvaccinated people are 2.34 times more likely to be reinfected with COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated — which drives home the importance of being vaccinated, even if you’ve already had the virus. 

“Almost all the severe cases that we’re seeing right now are people who have not been vaccinated,” he says

Just stop.  Not one healthy youth has died from Covid, now look at the side effects of the vax.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are part of the human experiment.

The original trial had 21 people die in the vax group compared to 17 in the control group.  They just found out there were 4 heart attacks in the vax group compared to 1 in the control.

Now we are seeing a massive spike in heart attacks in the vaxxed.  Oh boy.  

Get another boost.

Get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost get another boost.............

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

So were they working with EcoHealth/Faucci to release it or was it China they worked with?  

The WEF have been planning for this for a long time, several decades.  They own your government (Biden Dems and RINOs) and many others.  Fauci is just a pawn, a useful idiot.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The WEF have been planning for this for a long time, several decades.  They own your government (Biden Dems and RINOs) and many others.  Fauci is just a pawn, a useful idiot.

So WEF had China release it?  

Just now, akvanden said:

So WEF had China release it?  

That's how it looks.  It came from China, funded by Ecohealth.  The receipts are not debatable.

China gave Fauci and Co $350 million and now we find the vax was developed and tested in China in Aug 2020.

But you know this from your sources.:lol: 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's how it looks.  It came from China, funded by Ecohealth.  The receipts are not debatable.

China gave Fauci and Co $350 million and now we find the vax was developed and tested in China in Aug 2020.

But you know this from your sources.:lol: 

That makes sense. I'm guessing all the countries controlled by the WEF had to draw straws. Or maybe the WEF promised Taiwan to China, kind of a you scratch mine and I'll scratch yours kind of a deal. But I'm guessing Taiwan is part of WEF and wouldn't have liked that, so maybe China just played along for the betterment of the 2030 agenda.

I see where you're coming from now. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That makes sense. I'm guessing all the countries controlled by the WEF had to draw straws. Or maybe the WEF promised Taiwan to China, kind of a you scratch mine and I'll scratch yours kind of a deal. But I'm guessing Taiwan is part of WEF and wouldn't have liked that, so maybe China just played along for the betterment of the 2030 agenda.

I see where you're coming from now. 

All part of the great reset.  There's a book on it from Klaus.  Maybe read it.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well it was good intentions.

It's funny you blame all the deaths on the vaccines, but when the cdc said the deaths were because of covid, it was a lie.

Can't make this shit up!

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well it was good intentions.

Long story but worth a read imo....

My unvaccinated younger brother had a heart attack in early July.  We never expected it, he was in good shape, ate right, etc., docs said it was genetics.  Fine.  He was driving his truck and started to feel dizzy to he went to pull over, but instead went into full cardiac arrest, swerved across the highway, smashed into the divider, totaling his truck.  Airbags deployed whole nine yards.  An angel was watching over him though and a retired state trooper saw the whole thing in his rear view mirror.  He realized it must have been a medical emergency, just by the way it swerved across 3 lanes of traffic on a straight road.  He started CPR right away, shut the highway down, ambulance got there and paddled him back to life, then life starred him to the hospital and then did a quadruple bypass less than a week later. Thankfully, he's feeling a lot better every day. 

Yesterday, he went to see his cardiologist who did the bypass for his first follow up, after weeks of rest, therapy, etc.  Doc is a 30 year veteran, going through his checklist, asked him if he was vacc'ed (Question never came up during the incident, only after in followups).  My brother says, "no".  Doc takes his glasses off, and says, "good".  He then went on to explain that he's had a way more than a normal caseload of patients in the past year, year and a half, who suddenly developed cardiac issues shortly after being vacc'ed.  He went on to say that many of his colleagues in the same specialty are noticing the same thing, but getting info from the feds and pharma companies has been almost impossible. That the American Association of Cardiologists have filed suit over it, and eventually the truth will come out.  Thats my own first hand information.  I don't care who believes me or not, this is my own family.  And almost 2 years ago, our 87 year old mother had a stroke 4 days after getting the jab, and we never assumed any correlation at all.  Now I'm not so sure.  I don't trust our government as far as I can throw it right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It's funny you blame all the deaths on the vaccines, but when the cdc said the deaths were because of covid, it was a lie.

Can't make this shit up!

The cdc is full of shit.  They have no credibility left.

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:owned:

Fd6vw4uX0AErE92?format=jpg&name=large

Quite a few people feel ill when they get the influenza vaccine as well. Not uncommon. 

On 9/28/2022 at 9:59 AM, akvanden said:

I think you should start ending your replies with “this is going to be hard for you” or something to do with “imminent pain.” It sounds ominous and adds extra flare.

Thanks for keeping AC busy - I know how redundant it can be….

Lloyd is REALLY slow and easily misled by his flock.  Biggest sheep I've ever met.  Least intelligent as well.

On 9/28/2022 at 10:04 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude that entire article looks like a complete lie with the current facts.  That's my point.

Well, 95+% of every reference you have ever posted are complete lies.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lloyd is REALLY slow and easily misled by his flock.  Biggest sheep I've ever met.  Least intelligent as well.

Well, 95+% of every reference you have ever posted are complete lies.  

Fd6vNAuWQAEokcx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So China creates the virus with Echoheath and then also creates and tests the vax with Biontech.

Good to know.

image.thumb.png.8d16d62ccd9c5c832b0c0ac4388c1ad6.png

Make up your mind.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Follow the facts moron.

China doesn’t even use moderna or Pfizer mRNA vaccines, in favor of creating their own mRNA vax that they just released. 

Has China read the Pfizer data dump? Can you send it to them? Surprised they went through the trouble to create their own when all the animals die in testing.