Time to start pooping in your pants

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump was lied to by Brix and Fauci, yes he needs to state the vax is useless, but you won't listen.

He didn't lie about the severity of the virus, the vax is far worse.

Yes he lied about the severity. He admitted he lied in the interview with Woodward.  That's common knowledge. Mustve not been on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

More unsubstantiated nonsense.  Severity of the vax worse, rofl.

If there was ever a case of brainwashing.  AC fits the bill.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's implied, just letting you know.

I didn’t imply anything other than Moe calling himself a “pure blood” is kind of funny all things considered…quit over thinking and putting words in my mouth.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump was lied to by Brix and Fauci, yes he needs to state the vax is useless, but you won't listen.

He didn't lie about the severity of the virus, the vax is far worse.

He’s not the smartest guy. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Right it started in late 2019 in China. There were no confirmed cases outside of China in 2019 as far as anyone knows. 

I personally tend to believe it was here in the US in 2019. 

My Son was hospitalized and spent a month in the hospital with a respiratory virus the Doctors had no clue what it was which caused Pneumonia. Two surgeries to drain his lungs and a blood transfusion and he pulled thru thankfully.  

I know two other people that were hospitalized in 2019 for "Pneumonia" also that year. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

My Son was hospitalized and spent a month in the hospital with a respiratory virus the Doctors had no clue what it was which caused Pneumonia. Two surgeries to drain his lungs and a blood transfusion and he pulled thru thankfully.  

I know two other people that were hospitalized in 2019 for "Pneumonia" also that year. 

Is your kid healthy otherwise? Because covid doesn’t really do that to kids at all unless they are extremely sick to start with. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is your kid healthy otherwise? Because covid doesn’t really do that to kids at all unless they are extremely sick to start with. 

Yeah he was/is healthy now ....and yeah I tend to agree. I just found it odd timing and was frustrated with the doctors not knowing what the fuck it was. Seemed all like deja vu when covid came. 

It was just before he turned 2 at the time. 

who knows. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah he was/is healthy now ....and yeah I tend to agree. I just found it odd timing and was frustrated with the doctors not knowing what the fuck it was. Seemed all like deja vu when covid came. 

It was just before he turned 2 at the time. 

who knows. 

Glad he came out good , that must have sucked big time. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

It may have been here since 2018.  You know what's on the death certificate of over half the claimed covid deaths?   Pneumonia and Influenza.

But that was gone apparently, first time in 100 years apparently.  

Glad your son is OK.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I agree as well. A couple sledding friends who are long haul truckers became very sick with similar symptoms in November and December of 19 and their Dr's. both couldn't pin point what it was and basically said to ride it out.  

Scary stuff about your son, thank God he pulled through.

:bc:

• Like 1

From the former CDC head Dr Robert Redfield.

Like I said some need to learn the hard way. 

Dr. Robert Redfield: "Fauci knows' he funded gain-of-function research, 'misled Congress,' former CDC director says "Nothing's going to happen as long as the Biden administration is here"