Check your account email address ×

Time to start pooping in your pants

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

How?  By calling out your ridiculous belief in Twitter?  The fool is the one who believes his flock versus thinking.  Ie, it is you to a T

Twitter was full of pro Covid shot stuff. Good thing we know it was all fake news now cause it was on Twitter!

Another Renz whistleblower.  Army LtCol Theresa Long.  Please try and debunk this, your gonna need real facts.

You can listen to her testimony or continue to believe the lies from you government and big pharma.  Cause they have your backs as proven in the past.

Exclusive testimony of Army Whistleblower LtCol Theresa Long MD (flight surgeon). Her testimony shows how the DOD, FDA and many other organizations are violating federal code and how the jabs are causing vaccine injuries to fighter pilots as well as their medical records are being falsified to cover up jab injuries. Injuries from brain tumors, cancer, and deadly heart conditions she shows how the jabs are injuring and grounding many young military pilots. Find out the dangers they are facing.

LtCol Theresa Long MD gave her "Whistleblower" testimony to the Alaska Medical Freedom Symposium in Palmer, Alaska. Hundreds were in in attendance with many more watching live online across the state and throughout the U.S and Canada.

Army LtCol Theresa Long MD give her heartfelt testimony just days after the passing of her Father.

https://rumble.com/v1lbl6l-army-ltcol-theresa-long-md-full-testimony.html

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When did you debunk this again?  I'll wait, you might need some help.

FdD4FILWQAImnEO.thumb.jpeg.ca632f5bba647b291e39ea4dba1d6afe.jpeg

Failed the bar 5 times, desperate to make a name for himself and will take any client he can get, even if it means not getting paid.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You haven't debunked shit, the only thing you've done is look stupid.

The lad loves hearing himself, doesn't he? Nothing but a troll who was duped, but has a hard time admitting it, that the vaccines are absolute shit.  

9 minutes ago, irv said:

The lad loves hearing himself, doesn't he? Nothing but a troll who was duped, but has a hard time admitting it, that the vaccines are absolute shit.  

Call me what you want, but I've shown time and time again that you and your like spread nothing but misinformation about the vaccines and covid itself. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Failed the bar 5 times, desperate to make a name for himself and will take any client he can get, even if it means not getting paid.

Sure dud.  Its what the fake news has taught you.  Remember when you though Malone did not invent the mRNA tech or was one of the leading researchers cause thats what the Washington Post told you?

How did that work out for you and the post?  How is that lawsuit going.

Renz has the receipts, start with disputing that.

I posted two irrefutable statements from both the former VP of Echohealth and from a DOD medic. 

Keep looking like a fool.

Here is Peter McCullough amplifying the statement from Dr Assem I just posted.  You might want to read it before looking like a bigger fool, if that's even possible at this time.

The vax is a total failure and they need to stop.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure dud.  Its what the fake news has taught you.  Remember when you though Malone did not invent the mRNA tech or was one of the leading researchers cause thats what the Washington Post told you?

How did that work out for you and the post?  How is that lawsuit going.

Renz has the receipts, start with disputing that.

I posted two irrefutable statements from both the former VP of Echohealth and from a DOD medic. 

Keep looking like a fool.

Here is Peter McCullough amplifying the statement from Dr Assem I just posted.  You might want to read it before looking like a bigger fool, if that's even possible at this time.

The vax is a total failure and they need to stop.

Why do you bullshit constantly? I never said Malone didn't invent it. I said he didn't invent it alone as he is claiming. See this what you do, moving goal posts over and over and I catch you everytime.

54 minutes ago, irv said:

Come on Irv…if anybody loves hearing themself it’s Arctic Crunter. I know you’re simpatico with him but good god.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Why do you bullshit constantly? I never said Malone didn't invent it. I said he didn't invent it alone as he is claiming. See this what you do, moving goal posts over and over and I catch you everytime.

Really?  You posted a link from the Washington Post with many claims to smear his credentials, just like McCullough.

Do you remember when he McCullough went on Rogan, Rogan called him the most accredited professional he's even had on his show.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Really?  You posted a link from the Washington Post with many claims to smear his credentials, just like McCullough.

Do you remember when he McCullough went on Rogan, Rogan called him the most accredited professional he's even had on his show.

I went on Renz's website as well. Poor guy is begging for donations because of his credentials.

:lol:

Rogan is controversial for a reason. You're not smart enough to realize that.

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I went on Renz's website as well. Poor guy is begging for donations because of his credentials.

:lol:

Rogan is controversial for a reason. You're not smart enough to realize that.

The bloviatior has entered the room…prepare yourself! 🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No that's you.

Remember when you though this was science.

None of it was based in any facts, yet it was all coordinated globally that this was necessary to contain a virus.

Like I said, no fucking clue whatsoever from you.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when you though this was science.

None of it was based in any facts, yet it was all coordinated globally that this was necessary to contain a virus.

Like I said, no fucking clue whatsoever from you.

Why do you continue to put words in my mouth?

Just repeating the same bullshit rhetoric over and over. You're worse than a democrat!

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Why do you continue to put words in my mouth?

Just repeating the same bullshit rhetoric over and over. You're worse than a democrat!

Go back and read what some of you retards posted.

What was the science to support any lockdown?  Why was the pandemic response changed in late 2019?

Get a clue Leroy.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go back and read what some of you retards posted.

What was the science to support any lockdown?  Why was the pandemic response changed in late 2019?

Get a clue Leroy.

So your God Trump changed the pandemic response you're saying.