Check your account email address ×

US regained all the jobs lost during the pandemic

• Gold Member

Great ! Covid is still running rampant but companies are no longer paying people to stay Home so doesn't matter anymore! Mission accomplished! Joe Biden is killing it ! 

4BE072F8-AD07-479D-B2EA-C8EE3F60596C.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

With near 10% inflation you will need two of those to make ends meet.

I Haven’t found that to be true. There’s tons of good deal at grocery stores and Walmart right now. Granted, my fixed expenses are very low so this hasn’t effected me a lot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

You are so full of shit.

He's a single guy and a vegetarian..So not a realistic outlook on what a family of 4 with teenagers spend on food alone, let alone the fuel costs of getting them back and forth to extracurricular activities, the extra energy increases, the price of school supplies, the price of clothing, ect..He doesn't live in the real world..So he's probably right, it doesn't effect him much..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

He's a single guy and a vegetarian..So not a realistic outlook on what a family of 4 with teenagers spend on food alone, let alone the fuel costs of getting them back and forth to extracurricular activities, the extra energy increases, the price of school supplies, the price of clothing, ect..He doesn't live in the real world..So he's probably right, it doesn't effect him much..

And that is all that matters.

• Like 2

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Rahman noodles and a van with a one burner stove.

Two burner induction top. 2000w. One in the galley the other out back on a slide out kitchen. I’ve never consumed ramen noodles. 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

all true. It really doesn’t effect me much. I perched myself well in preparation for the great reset. I’m not a 100% vegetarian. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuel prices are higher, but overall I’m good. People need to get back to coupons and deal hunting. But people are lazy 

I've noticed even coupons are going down, used to always get a $4 off coupon on a case of monster zero $25.99, now it's $35.99 and a $2 coupon..:lame:

Screenshot_20220805-132924.png

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

all true. It really doesn’t effect me much. I perched myself well in preparation for the great reset. I’m not a 100% vegetarian. 

Yep, I forgot you do fish right?

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, I forgot you do fish right?

Weird thing with fishing. I fished tons when I was in my teens and twenties. Then I went through a period where I couldn’t stand it. Now I’m back to really enjoying it. I’m not sure if I’ll have the time this summer, but next year I want to learn to fly fish. I’m picky about fish. I don’t like northerns or cats. Walleye, trout, and pan fish are best for my taste. I’ve got about 10 pounds of fillets frozen in the Iceco. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I Haven’t found that to be true. There’s tons of good deal at grocery stores and Walmart right now. Granted, my fixed expenses are very low so this hasn’t effected me a lot 

It's all about you!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Weird thing with fishing. I fished tons when I was in my teens and twenties. Then I went through a period where I couldn’t stand it. Now I’m back to really enjoying it. I’m not sure if I’ll have the time this summer, but next year I want to learn to fly fish. I’m picky about fish. I don’t like northerns or cats. Walleye, trout, and pan fish are best for my taste. I’ve got about 10 pounds of fillets frozen in the Iceco. 

Walleye is my favorite white fish, halibut #2, red fish I love steelhead trout..I don't mind a fried Perch dinner either if I see it on the specials..

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

• Haha 1